Why does some ceremonial magick use angels and swords to threaten demons?

Why would you threaten a demon? lol

Because sometimes they fuck with you for shits and giggles and need to be put in their place. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I see those things more like tests than anything. We’re still mortal…

It’s not the material sword that is the threat. It is what it represents.

This is the Solomonic section of the forum where we recognize that they want a slave…YOU! They want to trick some schmuck that they are their friend or mentor!!
…Theyr’e not. They are criminals who need to be monitored by their human masters. God kicked them out of Heaven and entrapped them in HELL for trying to be big shots…

that sorta thing.

Oh alright. That says a lot. I’m more of a modern demonolatry adept

Well, the Solomonic way is modern. It isn’t about worshipping the Old Testament Deity which is a pernicious obsolete Demon. King Solomon knew that God, the real God, loved His Demons as much as His Angels, it’s just that they got thrown in the sin-bin for wanting to be big shots, lol.
Think about it, your loving mom or dad may’ve grounded you for a week when you were naughty. The 72 Demons are being grounded by a loving parent.

Well, I would never assume the position of authority and arrogance towards demons as I do not work for them, I work with them. But I got you

4 Likes

So, you do things for them?

Only if it actually adds up to my life and evolution. I can make choices at this point, so if things don’t really ring a bell I simply decline and choose something else. That doesn’t come with spiritual punishment

1 Like

I meant, do you make bargains and deals with them beforehand as in 'I’ll do this for you if you do that for me’? Then you send them off to rearrange things for you …and if they do manifest what you wanted,… then you bring them a gift such as a public praise on the internet or a gift on your altar?

Like we negotiate with people? Yeah absolutely lol. Most blessings I had came with no negotiation tho. I simply received them. What about it?

2 Likes

You “simply received blessings”? How do you mean? We’re talking Demon magic.

You mean you made a request to a Demon and then received what you wanted without giving it a gift after or before the request?

Exactly. Because I have proven myself going thought each qlipha and their challenges, plus making progress in my personal struggles. You will be rewarded.

Let me put it this way: demons can kill you. You can’t kill them, curse them or ruin their lives. You are the mortal, not them. If you act like a bitch, you’ll be treated like a bitch. If you take ownership of your own shit, you’ll be respected.

3 Likes

With all due respect, to tell you the truth, everything that you’re saying doesn’t seem to align with this RHP section of the forum. I wouldn’t want Admin to kick your ass outta here and back over there lol but you’re probably best off starting your own relevant LHP thread over there.

I’m hearing this is off topic for the OP which asked what swords people used, and didn’t expect to discuss the why.

The why part of that is this moved into its own topic here.

Please feel free to use the flag, which you’ll see if you tap the three dots before a post, to flag it for miss to review if you feel a post is off topic or breaks rules.

By the way, If enough people (it only takes a couple) flag a post while a mod is not around, the system hides it automatically, and this way the members can self-maintain a peaceful platform and limit arguments or drama. Just so you know. :smiley:

Flagging is anonymous and we’d rather err on the side of keeping it all orderly, no harm is done if there’s a misunderstanding, so never fear to flag when in doubt, it helps us know what the forum wants.

1 Like

Yeah i respect everyone’s differences but the following;

is not Solomonic. . Demons , in the Solomonic trad are loved by The Great Architect (TGA) as equally as TGA loves It’s Angels. However…and this is where LHP may get riled up…the Demons are naughty,tricky, unredeemed, lost, and brutish and need to be , <how can I put this?> managed. They are just pet dogs. Unfortunately, I hear that you may have to take a puppy and shove it’s nose in it’s crap to train it.

My statement isn’t obsolete Abrahamic at all. Solomon is the hero of Masons and look how The Christian Church treated them? They burnt them at the stake. .

In going to say this is on topic for this side question which is “WHY use swords in solomonic magick?” because it provides the counter reasons of why the OP considers this unnecessary. That allows people who use Solomonic magick to see where he’s coming from and if they choose can supply their worldview that makes it necessary.

I moved this out here as it’s open topic so that discussion can be had without diluting your OP about what sword’s to use.

Don’t forget there are other members who can take the batton too. If you just don’t like a post we encourage you to move on and leave it be.

We also have other topics discussing this if the OP wanted to find them.

3 Likes

I think the main thing here as Werb point out, is a fundament difference in worldview.

The answer to the “why” lies in understanding that difference. It’s basically part of the current.

In shamanism, E.A.’s techniques, sigil work, petitions etc, these currents do not rely on an underpinning of Judaic kabbalism with specific attitudes to demons, they’re completely different and hence free to make their own relationships with entities.

Solomonic magick is not free to do that, it’s coming from a place that says demons are powerful but dangerous and you have to use the names of the Hebrew’s god to control them, and insist that they respect you through spiritual might. This makes sense when you notice that that religion was born in war and this god is a war god, it’s an ingrained cultural effect as far as I can tell.

This is why I don’t use the kabbalah or Solomonic techniques either. I’m not from that culture, I don’t follow any JCI religion, so I’m not at war and I don’t see these as my enemies to be enslaved or destroyed. I don’t have that worldview to adhere to. But Solomonic mages do, and that’s their way.

Rest assured they’re not hurting anyone or offending anyone, the entities understand what it’s like to be human and it all works either way.

I agree, and I think this is not entirely in disagreement with the intent of using a sword, according to the take here by Dr Stephen Skinner.

I know I’ve posted this before but I’m darned if I can find it. It’s not going to make me use Solomonic magick any time soon but it dots make it more understandable to this of us who prefer a more age of aquarius sprach, as I think of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Going through each qlipha? Are you referring to the Cabbalsitic Qlipoth? Can someone go through the Cabbalsitic Qlipoth? You could certainly acknowledge them and redeem them. They are parts of God i.e. aspects of God’s emanations (sephirah (plural of sephiroth)).

A sephiroth is like a goblet that receives liquid. If it’s spilling over we call it unbalanced, if there’s not enough in the goblet, it’s lacking, we also call that unbalanced. These unbalanced aspects are the Qlipoth of a particular sephiroth and we can redeem them by restoring the liquid to the brim (as it were).

Importantly though, no sephiroth is disconnected from any other sephiroth, we can see that in any Tree of Life diagram, they’re all related/interacting.