Why Do Spirits Answer Us?

I ain’t talking 'bout forced possession, don’t even know what that is.

I tagged that part alone, just to point out that I have done something regarding remembering past life or sorts.

I don’t know what this mean either, have you practice this yourself?

1 Like

Alright. I just wanted to make sure there was no confusion for the OP, since it was his question you quoted.

2 Likes

It’s about understanding different forms of consciousness. Believe it or not insects have a form of consciousness, it’s different from our own because it’s senses of self awareness is extremely limited and it has virtually no memory.
Likewise would many things in this universe view you and your limited consciousness.
You could no more get your point across to a bug then could the gods get theirs across to you lest either you evolve or the gods interact with you within the limited boundaries of your experience that you are familiar with.
This is why the gods seem to have human consciousness. It’s because they intentionally take on the form of consciousness you provide for them to best interact with you in a way you can comprehend.
Now outside or nonlocalspirits are independent consciousness of its own kind most frequently the disembodied consciousness of something that was physical during its time. There have been many intelligent civilizations that have formed on the earth since its birth and they are all withing access.

7 Likes

Because we call them. We are spirits living in physical bodies.

We are ET’s in a sense, phoning home.

3 Likes

Even they die and evolve as we do, just in a different manner. Many of them have their own intentions and goals, like humans, albeit less asshole-ish.

Evolve to a higher level. Luckily, we are getting closer.

Yes. The body is the meatsuit, the soul/spirit is the more important thing

For the love of fucking Christ…

@AdamThoth got the idea.

7 Likes

Step 1:Create a servitor, as powerful as you can manage. Make sure it can exists independently of you.
Step 2: Implant a copy of your relevant memories in it.
Step 3: Set it to seek out and merge with you once you reincarnate, at a age you find convenient

5 Likes

Bro’ you won’t believe that ever since I posted that, I have been uneasy. Something within me is rebuking me!

I guess my spirit, or let me say ‘this dude’ don’t like it as I exposed is past dark side? LMAO

Do I flag it or I can just tag Eva?

@Lady_Eva could you help me erase this please: Why Do Spirits Answer Us? - #39 ?

2 Likes

Is it too late to delete it? i’m not sure how long after posting it is no longer an option. If it is, then yes, you can ask Eva to delete it.

1 Like

There is no edit or delete option there. So I have asked Eva.

Thanks man.

2 Likes

Reminder to people here, please keep things CIVIL, I’m having a busy week suspending people, don’t be next. Seriously.

Done. :+1:

5 Likes

By extension of this, in your opinion, are we incarnated demons? Angels? Djinn? Or some other kind of spirit altogether?

1 Like

Quite the claim, certainly. What’s the source of this knowledge, that demons can also die?

Closer in what way?

1 Like

I hadn’t thought of this before, but am extremely interested in this idea. In essence, one would create a delocalized, disconnected, objective thoughtform so complicated that it contained the entire set of your incarnated experiences. I would imagine, though, that such a servitor would need to periodically make contact with you to update its repository of memories. Where would I begin in learning to make servitors that exist apart from myself?

1 Like
1 Like

How to Create a Servitor to do Your Bidding | John Kreiter
Magickal Servitors | Damon Brand

Magic 101: What Are Servitors and Familiars

The general explanation of what a Servitor is is that it is a concentrated thought form that is created to perform a certain task(s). Esoterically it is believed that thoughts can be concentrated to such a degree that these thoughts eventually become physically real. The explorer and writer Alexandra David-Néel, for example, wrote at great length about her encounters with thought forms in Tibet, which are called “Tulpa”, and how Tibetan monks were incredibly adept at creating these. She also writes how she was able to create one of these Tulpas herself after many months of effort and eventually this thought form became so solid that others in her expedition party were able to see it as well.

From @Lady_Eva:

P.S. One tip from creating some very successful egregores, give her the option that when she’s completed her task at a specific point in time or amount of success, you’ll set her free as a self-directing being, set up a food source fro her (like starlight or something) and link her to something in nature as her base, like a local parkland or some woods (for the association of growth, fertility, and money), she’s then working directly for her own interests as well as yours.

I know it may be a bit fluffy and sentimental but I get great results playing these creations as a win/win thing, and it means I’m slowly making more spirits with some respect and loyalty to me out there in the world as well.

3 Likes

Perpetual death is the portal to eternal life. Just open your eyes, this is demonstrated everywhere you look.

1 Like

This is what yoga is all about. Life extension so that spiritual pursuits can continue in this life rather than over many lives. No, not stretching yoga that we see on tv. Yoga, union. It is also called Alchemy here in the West.

In other words, become a true adept.

1 Like

Simple answer: Spirits interact with everything.
Would they pay attention on our needs, it’s a different story. Some of us evolved enough to feel their presence and find a way to work with them, to know them and to make that contact functional.

1 Like

I am not reading through the entire thread so i apologize if this has been said already.

From what I have learned, seen, and experienced… my conclusion basically is that spirits do speak with us on the simple means of natures balance. Like the yin and the yangeverything in life cannot exist without a duality or opposing force. Like up down, left right, open close, hate love, dark light, and so on. As what spirits have told me is that as we reach towards the spiritual, they reach towards the physical. They enjoy talking with us. Now what may be the difference between us and them? Not much but age. As with humans not everyone can have a past life. The population was not high enough then as it is now, which means many new humans are newer spirits. And like everything, age makes the difference between knowledge and wisdom. So an ancient god is smarter then a spirit of a young age. These spirits who have grown to actually accumulate an ego or conscious so to speak can do things in return. As we are learning to manifest reality, they learned this lifetimes ago compared to us. We can easily do what they do. I no longer require the aid of a spirit to make my magick work, but they sure like to do things for us in exchange for offerings because it is physical. And got anyone who says they are just thoughtforms in my humble opinion has not been witness to really oh shit paranormal activity yet. Their oh shit moment hasnt come as it has for many of us.
They are interested in our evolution because we are by natures above them and in a higharchy.
Many ppl on here will tell you they dont like to work with the angels as angels dont work quickly and dont simply obey by rules. If anyone has found a ritual that commands the angels to do your bidding lmk. I literally want to see one. But the watchers can hold space and command a demonic entity of a lower vibration to do the job. But regardless if we are naturally in control we must be careful how we deal with anything of ego that we work with. Just because I say we are naturally above them does not mean the underdog can’t viscously take you out. Ok im done typing lol

4 Likes

I only work with angels, and I’ve never had problems. I’ve gotten money, a job, sex, and much more from my evocations of angels.

Maybe you don’t have any success because your soul doesn’t flow down the angelic current.

1 Like