Why Do Spirits Answer Us?

Perhaps I phrased it incorrectly. I have had success with angels. I was saying this is what a lot of LHP practitioners say. However from my personal experience they dont seem to come through when it is not on their terms and beliefs.

1 Like

I don’t like angels and they don’t like me.
I’m okay with that.

2 Likes

thanks sounds like that movie the skeleton key. well kinda they weren’t dying just very old

1 Like

this works?

1 Like

so is this true from the experienced member point of view here? I’ve heard jist the opposite that they always come to you when evoked?

is this meant to say that they send a representative in their place when you evoke them. belial, lucifer… whoever? just wondering but this seems incorrect frpm everything I have ever heard?

2 Likes

well I have to say that I am the one who dont have sucess, satisfactory success.I called a lot of angels but it seemed to me that neither one really listened and did not meet what I asked for.I don’t know what I’m doing wrong I really don’t know I’m already desperate from this cuz I want to know why…I tried angels several times but without success I don’t really know what I’m doing wrong.I’d like to know someone to told me why this is happening.Of course I have a respect for them but I don’t understand why I do not get the results I really don’t understand I don’t understand…

Because when you evoke or invoke a entity it’s like the same case when you constantly call someone’s cellphone. They’re going to pick up or if you are the type to use google sigils it’s like calling a pay phone and whoever can pick up just to see whose on the other side and how can they benefit from it.

1 Like