Why do some people suddenly turn to Christianity?

LMFAO!! low key offended Islam is not a religion of war it’s one of the most peaceful religions but I choose to leave it because It didn’t make any seance to me and I was not allowed to question and as I was reading this nonsense i thought that we were like sheep’s following their shepherd ,i just simply think that God is crule man that didn’t deserve to be followed .

2 Likes

God is the one who created a lot of things and he is also a guardian. He guards the halls of Amenti (or any way you call them). He is nothing more than that and nothing less. Yhwn, Allah or any other name is only a part of that “God”. This is the truth. He is to be respected just like any spirit, but not to be worshipped. These are the words of Thoth, the greatest magician of all time.

Worshiping him is like wanting not to evolve. Christianity started as a religion that mages or people who knew the truth started. They did so in order to make people learn the Law. However it was easier to make them believe in God, make them follow the Law and then tell them the whole truth than telling them the full truth at first because it was too confusing and I do agree that people then werent ready. However when this religion started gainning followers, the elite (or reptilian race or whatever you call them), got in and made the religion go against anything that supported the truth. For example, they made the church go to their side and by teaching lies they made the demons and magic seem evil and bad. Darkness is the night that keep us from ascending and light is the truth. No matter how much you say that the left hand path or the occult is the darkness and that yhwn is the light or whatever, the fact that the occult is the light doesn’t change.

See with your own eyes and not with the ones that others with power give you. I guess this is something like Belial would say. And it’s true. Right now, the elites have the most power and they control a lot of things. However, even they know that the light can’t be defeated. And the tables will soon change.

Some more brain food I guess XDD. However, what I said about how religion started and who Yhwn really is, is only a small portion of the truth. The human mind can’t accept all of it. When I think about it, I guess even I wasn’t ready to learn a lot of things. However, since I know them, I can’t just stand by. After all, I don’t want to ascend for money or for political power or something like that, but because I want knowledge. Just think about all that and find the answer that suits to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your pretty highly intelligent , I’m also looking for knowledge that’s beyond what we read or tought I
gusse that’s why I took intress in magic and spirits …now feed me some of your knowledge.:blush::bulb::bulb::bulb:

2 Likes

Interesting Topic. Many many years ago I did have an experience with Jesus. I didn’t invoke or evoke him.

What I remember clearly from the exchange was that the Christian Church does not represent him. I am more energy sensitive, so paid a lot more attention to the visuals and feelings I was having as a result of that interaction. I walked away feeling that who he is and the whole Christian depiction were two different realities. He clearly wasn’t happy about the whole thing. Seemed like a nice guy.

4 Likes

Jesus should be represented because he wasn’t the son of God, he was a human who came to Earth to teach us about ascention. However, the “super intelligent” humans at that time knew nothing so…yeah. As for the church, it’s a simple and pathetic matter, nothing useful really. I mean, I could tell you about apples and tomatoes, that would be more interesting to read I guess XDDD

2 Likes

Ask freely. I don’t know all the things because I still learn. However, I know about some things that others don’t. I would be glad to help you if I’m able to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Poor child, so easly deceived by somthing masquerading as “God”. I do hope she comes to realize what actually happend.

2 Likes

Im a previous athiest, trying to find my way back into spirituality, and im studying Christianity and trying to study demonology thats not bullshit. Ive heard one ex satanist who was hanging with a bunch of pther elite satanists that had pacts with demons and he was about to be set up with a pact too, and they told him the master or satan had great plans for him but he pussied out last second and pissed off the demons who questioned why he turned to seven day adventist Christianity and haunted him for awhile till whatever spirit gave up. Im under the impression that things are alot more complicated then they seem and that we cant comprehend, and i believe the demons and the master satan is more of a political side at war with christian god. Is god extremely powerful and sent us all from the higher dimensions to here as a punishment for adams actions and so was satan and his brethren? Are the demons spreading lies when they contact you about the superiority of god in order to gain as much humans astray from gods side, and showing us miracles and gifts and powers in order to achieve decieve gods people into rebelling from god. I take this serious i want the truth, dont you guys think thiers even a remote possibly that these demons have a agenda and that god is real? It is said that this is a test, and God rarely uses his power on earth and that Satan and the spirits on the other hand can easily demonstrate power? Please give me answers? And should i summon a demon for proof of the occult and that this shit exists?

1 Like

@Lola I would say that most of what is being said in that article is factually accurate. Safe possession by Spirits you trust is very much considered to be the goal. - YouTube. That should come as no surprise to anyone who’s read EA Koetting’s works. As for the fact that the Kundalini and the Holy Spirit are different isn’t that kind of obvious? The Holy Spirit is about communion with God. The Kundalini is about growth of self: becoming your own god. Satan doesn’t fool anyone. I am pretty sure it’s all laid out pretty clearly if you just have the will to look. Nobody is promising that it will be easy, or that it will be all Love and Light (though I’ve seen quite a bit of both along the Black Path). If you don’t like that then leave.

2 Likes

Can i achieve ascention through god and the spirits associated with god? The sheernumber of people who follow god compared to other entitys is by a landslide, isnt it possible to serve him as many of you serve or have relationships with your arch demons or lords? I realize that christianity of today has been changed and perverted to all hell but i want to simply be a part of the biggest group thats socially acceptable. I dont believe god and the other entitys are what christians believe they really are but i assume they are quite powerful and worth serving? Any clarification or opinions?

1 Like

From the perspective of the paths I walk I think the answer would be a resounding no. Christianity approaches spirituality with a mindset of salvation through an outside power not through personal ascent. If you need a big group then join Buddhism. I don’t agree with everything they say, but I am pretty sure you will ascend if you follow the teachings. I wouldn’t say you can serve the Christian god in the same way that you can serve the Archdemons or Infernal Lords and Ladies etc. because Christianity is about being saved by an outside force while with the Archdemons it’s up to you to reach your own salvation.

1 Like

Can we continue to exist after physical death, do you know anything of the process or dimension it may involve?

1 Like

Listen, there is not such God vs Satan. Christianity says that the battles goes like that God and angels = good vs Satan and demons = bad. But it’s different. Angels and demons are the same. They are beings of energy, entities that have both a good and a bad side, like we all have. Satan isn’t a certain being but a meaning behind some beings (as explained by Lucifer to someone). And so, demons, angels even all Gods are here to do as each of them wish.

Also no demon would care to hunt anyone for not joinning the occult. Why? Do you really think that a demon who is such a busy entity would waste energy on hunting someone who will possibly return to this path (they all return once they realize that the truth is here).

Also, if you’re looking for evidence, you won’t find any. Manipulating energy (aka magic) is what sounds like. Since you can’t see energy you won’t find any proof. Also, no entity would care to come to you for accademic purposes only.

The Christian God is nothing more than a guardian to let us in and out of higher universes. He is to be respected just like any other spirit, but not to be worshiped. Christianity taught you wrong. Christ was a human like everyone else who achieved ascention, not the “son of God”, I mean, did they even thought that before they say it out loud?

Also, demons work like bussiness men, unless of course you have another kind of relationship with them.

As for after death, you can do as you will, that includes reincarnating again if you wish so.

3 Likes

As a novice necromancer I have to say yes. I can’t give you proof, unless you can evoke, but some of the entities we work with are meant to be once living sorcerers. Death is complicated to say the least. If we are talking pure necromantic theory, then the soul continues to exist until it is destroyed. Upon death of the physical body you either go to the plane you’ve dedicated your soul to during life (so yes Christians do go to Heaven), or if the spiritual connection isn’t their your soul can get snatched up by anyone who wants it. The death of the soul is a bit more complicated since theoretically at least we seem to maintain that you no longer exist upon the death of the soul, but also that it is still possible to return from that. That’s pure theory. If you are wondering why you should believe my belief system any more than Christianity, then all I can say is that I will believe a system where entities actually communicate with me, and have physically grabbed and moved my arm (that’s from my first evocation btw) over one which I have no proof of whatsoever.

2 Likes

I agree, I have no proof either except from my claims. I have spoken with Kind Paimon and we work together for many lifetimes but I don’t have any papers that can prove you this. However, after all of the experiences I had, I simply can’t doupt it even if I wanted to XD

3 Likes

Are thier any entitys that would provide me with guidance and clarity and set me on the right path whatever that path may be. I only seek knowledge and to be a part of something greater instead of living in the dark. How should i go about this, i do not seek any fortunes or power, just guidance and a purpose.

2 Likes

Then you seek the same thing as I do. King Paimon is a great spirit to consider and also Thoth can teach you a lot, but I guess it’s better to ask for advice or info from Thoth later on. However, King Paimon as well as Lucifer are great spirits indeed.

2 Likes

I got a couple of questions:

Will demons help bring a desired love to you who happens to be a Christian?

And who do the Angels go to for authority if it is the God of the Bible?
These forums are amazing!!

1 Like

How do i go about doing so and knowing my limits

1 Like

They can help you with your love matter. Also, they don’t particulary go to anyone as far as I know. Perhaps they do but I don’t know who. But no one really needs to take orders in order to do something. Angels follow the Law, so they really don’t need to use any instruction manual as far as they know what to do in order to make sure that they follow the Law

1 Like