Why do some people suddenly turn to Christianity?

I’m really new here and I haven’t really gotten into convos with people but this is something that I have experience with.

To her it feels safe. Mostly it’s weakness and fear but to her, Christianity feels like a safety blanket.

I’m an odd one. I never understood why I was always drawn to the occult, I was a pretty good Christian. Before I started practicing witchcraft I was devout; it worked for me but then at the same time it didn’t and I can’t really put my finger on why. Even though I’ve been studying and practicing the occult for 11 years, the indoctrination is strong. I still feel the chains of it from time to time. I actually thought I had it all “licked” until I started being drawn to the LHP, the familiar names of things I was told to be afraid of all my life caused some serious knee jerk reactions. It brought to the surface things I had apparently suppressed and pretended to be rid of. It’s a good thing, now that I know they’re there I can root them out for good. I’m a work in progress.

Especially for people who grew up in devout Christian homes, the ties to habits are hard to break. Christianity works on fear and trauma - it’s the ultimate recipe for mind control. Occult studies this serious like what people here are studying lead to an intense openness that not everyone is ready for. Some people who think they’re ready to know what’s behind the veil quickly figure out that they were much happier being asleep and just going through the motions.

Also those who have walked on the occult path are normally the ones who scream the loudest when and if they go back to Christianity. They have something to prove to the masses; people who are smart who stay on this side of the line know they only have to prove it to themselves.

2 Likes

[quote=“arianna, post:19, topic:9120”]Hmmm how to explain…
When I was 13 my step dad was a trucker and my mom always went with him. So that left me and my little sisters to be left here there and with everyone.
So one time they were leaving and i was in school so i was told to choose where i would go stay. But i just wanted to stay home. With my mom. So i said i wanted to stay home thinking she would too.
Nope i was given a twenty dollar bill and told ill see ya in a week. I was 13 and home alone for a day short of a week and i still went to school. My grandpa just happened to call the house and flipped shit that i had been there alone and went to get me.
So my feelings are why do i want to talk to someone who abandoned me?
Ive asked my mom about that and get complete denial that it happened. She was always the best parent ever.
Im pretty sure itd be about the same discussion.
The all loving father never abandoned me. Its just in my own head. Or some shit.

I get in touch with spirits yes. But Id rather talk to Azazel anyday. I feel like itd be reliving something that was painful enough the first time. :confused:

But it is a good question.[/quote]
Fair enough, I can sympathize with that. But based on the level of trauma and bitterness you have over the subject, it might be good for you to - one day, when you’re ready - overcome your aversion to this confrontation. It actually seems like the sort of thing many of these spirits would have you do so that you can become stronger. Or maybe not - if you can look at yourself in the mirror and say that you’re “over it” and KNOW that it’s the truth beyond any doubt, then it would just be a waste of time. But if the past can still cause you pain then you haven’t made your peace with it and it will always have a measure of control over you.

That’s just what I think though, I could be wrong. But for example, I’ve been seeing a lot of bile and venom spat at the RHP and Christianity specifically. Not just in this thread, but others. And I do sympathize, I’m not fan of Christianity or Christians (well, a certain kind); I don’t really have a problem with the RHP as a whole, it simply isn’t for me. But the remarkable thing is that the people spitting all this venom and bile sound a whole lot like the thing they despise so much. Now THAT is some kind of control - being able to turn you into the very thing you hate even after you think you’ve escaped its grasp!

[quote=“Khayyin, post:22, topic:9120”][quote=“arianna, post:19, topic:9120”]Hmmm how to explain…
When I was 13 my step dad was a trucker and my mom always went with him. So that left me and my little sisters to be left here there and with everyone.
So one time they were leaving and i was in school so i was told to choose where i would go stay. But i just wanted to stay home. With my mom. So i said i wanted to stay home thinking she would too.
Nope i was given a twenty dollar bill and told ill see ya in a week. I was 13 and home alone for a day short of a week and i still went to school. My grandpa just happened to call the house and flipped shit that i had been there alone and went to get me.
So my feelings are why do i want to talk to someone who abandoned me?
Ive asked my mom about that and get complete denial that it happened. She was always the best parent ever.
Im pretty sure itd be about the same discussion.
The all loving father never abandoned me. Its just in my own head. Or some shit.

I get in touch with spirits yes. But Id rather talk to Azazel anyday. I feel like itd be reliving something that was painful enough the first time. :confused:

But it is a good question.[/quote]
Fair enough, I can sympathize with that. But based on the level of trauma and bitterness you have over the subject, it might be good for you to - one day, when you’re ready - overcome your aversion to this confrontation. It actually seems like the sort of thing many of these spirits would have you do so that you can become stronger. Or maybe not - if you can look at yourself in the mirror and say that you’re “over it” and KNOW that it’s the truth beyond any doubt, then it would just be a waste of time. But if the past can still cause you pain then you haven’t made your peace with it and it will always have a measure of control over you.

That’s just what I think though, I could be wrong. But for example, I’ve been seeing a lot of bile and venom spat at the RHP and Christianity specifically. Not just in this thread, but others. And I do sympathize, I’m not fan of Christianity or Christians (well, a certain kind); I don’t really have a problem with the RHP as a whole, it simply isn’t for me. But the remarkable thing is that the people spitting all this venom and bile sound a whole lot like the thing they despise so much. Now THAT is some kind of control - being able to turn you into the very thing you hate even after you think you’ve escaped its grasp![/quote]
I really dont think im a venomous person. I tend to forgive even when I shouldnt.
Hell, I used the last six dollars i had for gas to take someone to a doctor visit. It is what it is.
I just dont want to talk to him. Raphael stopped by the other day when I was sick I dont have a problem with him. I dont really have issue with RHP.
I have issue with being lied to and abandoned .
Msybe one day i could talk to him but i just dont think im ready and Azazel has had to do alot of work with me. So Im not doing anything without asking him first anyway.

On the subject of talking to Jesus (in the sense of evocation), I would definetly not do that. I stand against Christianity (not most Christians, they can be as blind as they want) in the sense that I think it’s ideology is morally bankrupt, it’s book is full of lies, and it’s god(s?) are morally bankrupt. Why would I feed such an entity by evoking it? Maybe he was a good guy (if he existed) but why would I want to take the chance of already feeding a bloated and over fed tyrant. There are thousands of other spirits to evoke and work with instead who can teach amazing and life changing things.

Thanks for your time and answers. I just wanted to say that I understand that most of you have a bad opinion of Jesus as he is associated with catholicism and catholicism is a terrible plague. However you must remember that catholicism/Christianity is a whole lie. Nothing they say or do is to be believed and the way they describe Jesus is probably completely made up. I absolutely don’t believe that Jesus is the way he’s described in the Bible as I know the Bible is a complete lie. Some people think Jesus was a shaman, some say he was a wizard and I’ve even found books which only talked about Jesus being gay. Who knows who and what he truly is? He may be a lot of things but certainly not the way he’s pictured by Christians. As to why he didn’t save you? I don’t know and to be honest he’s never miraculously saved me either. Jesus was more of a guide than a savior to me. He’s showed me the way towards magick and the occult and without him I wouldn’t be posting on this forum today. And to go back to Simona rich the more I read her stuff the more she definitely looks possessed to me… I just can’t believe the stuff she’s now writing. I mean she used to write articles about reincarnations and now she claims that reincarnation memories are all made up by Satan because reincarnation doesn’t truly exist. Just wow…

2 Likes

[quote=“arianna, post:23, topic:9120”]I really dont think im a venomous person. I tend to forgive even when I shouldnt.
Hell, I used the last six dollars i had for gas to take someone to a doctor visit. It is what it is.
I just dont want to talk to him. Raphael stopped by the other day when I was sick I dont have a problem with him. I dont really have issue with RHP.
I have issue with being lied to and abandoned .
Msybe one day i could talk to him but i just dont think im ready and Azazel has had to do alot of work with me. So Im not doing anything without asking him first anyway.[/quote]

No, I didn’t mean you! Sorry, I see how it looks like that. I was on a smoke break so I wrote it in a hurry. I’ve been getting a different vibe from your comments, more “haunted” than hateful.

Have you tried invoking Horus? He may actually be the real, original Jesus: tinyurl.com/Horus-Jesus-Parallels .

He’s not. People who say so either know nothing about Horus; know nothing about Jesus; know nothing about both of them; or are purposefully spreading lies or untruths.

I have a large two-part post of mine on Reddit where I debunk 42 different “similarities” in the lives of Horus and Jesus. If you’re curious, I could post it.

Edit:

This is also relevant if you care to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0-EgjUhRqA

He’s not. People who say so either know nothing about Horus; know nothing about Jesus; know nothing about both of them; or are purposefully spreading lies or untruths.

I have a large two-part post of mine on Reddit where I debunk 42 different “similarities” in the lives of Horus and Jesus. If you’re curious, I could post it.[/quote] I agree. Saying that Jesus and Horus are one in the same makes an over generalization of pagan paths (Egyptian paganism).

Yes, the entire Christ myth movement, which states that early Christians took various mythologies and put them on Jesus all began with Gerald Massey in the 19th century. He provides no proof or sources for his claims. He is quite literally drawing statements from the life of Jesus and then haphazardly throwing them onto the lives of pagan deities. The sad thing is many people believe his complete fabrications of pagan mythology.

That’d be a cool new thread for the RHP section!

You know your stuff from what I’ve read on the subject, and while I’m ahem not into this on a personal level, I too think that too much gets conflated and syncretised these days, so your thoughts on this topic would be most welcome.

Though E_I is certainly correct IMO in that the idea of the “blessed child born of higher forces” is linked in a kind of primal manner, whether it’s the claim to be an “indigo child” or the manifest cults of Horus, etc.

So I get that as well, but let’s not forget that Isis (the goddess also known as Aset) wasn’t simply hallowed as a virgin - she was so keen for a poke that she had her murdered husband’s dimembered body bandaged back together, and got her ally Thoth/Dhjuty to make him a golden phallus (when the original was the only part she couldn’t locate) so she could reanimate him one final time and conceive a son.

I don’t know how things work where you guys live, but last I heard, strapping a hacked-up corpse together for one last boink, and casting him a golden man-shaft (oh, and he was also her brother!), those aren’t really the acts of a blushing virgin bride!

Hail the goddess Isis, but the differences between this and the zombie carpenter dude are significant,. so yeah. :slight_smile:

I think I will do that then Lady Eva.

And also, for the record Jesus isn’t a zombie, he’s a lich as in the lore he is supposed to come back to raise the dead. And zombies can’t raise the dead, but liches can, being masters of Necromancy and all.

So he’s a middle eastern lich carpenter, or carpenter lich, whichever sounds better. :smiley:

He also walked on water, so he must have been a hydromancer…or a master of the Air Element.

Being Aerokinetic makes more sense than hydrokinesis as he also ascended into heaven.

And given his penchant for appearing on toast and corn chips, I am going to guess he has mastered Bardon’s Fire Elemental Exercises.

And on a serious note, given that most spirits in the Middle East are strongly attuned to fire and air…Jesus being an Air/Fire spirit has some weight.

Maybe this is why some people turn to Christianity? They are just more aligned to its elemental energies.

1 Like

Interesting you say you were led from your church by Jesus!

I was raised in a born again christian household and after reaching my twenties and praying to God and asking why my experiences with his presence differed from the fire and brimstone shown in the bible and church, I was told the only way to truly know who I am is to leave the church and christianity as it is. I was told beforehand that it would be hard and my own family would curse me and be against it, but if I really wanted to know the truth, I would not get it from the bible nor from the pulpit. Then I was led to meditation books and started having powerful dreams and experiences concerning magick and here we are!

2 Likes

Christianity is the simple lazy answer.
Mages get a touch of Godhood and a bucket of guilt.
I think and laugh about Dante running back to Christianity.

1 Like

I know that I’m a very Saturnian entity and so is Yahweh, so that idea of like attracts like is very likely.

Christianity doesn’t have much in common with Christianity :slight_smile:
Even I work only with the Old Ones and very dark powers, I still have excellent communication with Saint Germaine Cousin. To be quite honest, I like to spend some time at Christian cathedrals/churches. Once, I was sitting across the Île de la Cité, watching and enjoying the Notre-Dame de Paris and experienced one of the most interesting encounters with Lucifer.

1 Like

So, I read her story and I have to say this: that woman never had the proper knowledge nor wisdom to follow this path.

She opened her crown chakra and didn’t know that you do open youself for possesion that way…from your higher self…she was practicing for 8 years but she couldn’t realise that the true form of her own spirit was trying to enter her body…was she really as good as you said? I mean like…

She didn’t know that the spirit world isn’t a place of only sunshines and fairies who laugh at anything you say in a cute way. Everyone here knows that the spirit world is a place that everything can exist as long as it has been visualised by something (which means everything exists).

And okay I’ll give her all of that…she didn’t know about all that because of the…elites. BUT HOW CAN SHE NOT KNOW ABOUT THE NATURE OF SPIRITS. How can she not know that demons and angels and other entities too are made of energy and that they are not good or evil but like a human has his own personality the same goes for any entity.

Then, someone who said he was “the big guy” told her about Christianity and she knew that since she couldn’t do as she wanted in this path (due to lack of knowledge ofc), she tries Christianity. Well, check back her blog in month and you will see post about Islam and Allah and the top 10 way to bomb people (no offense).

I mean, how can she know so little. I came to this path because I wanted knowledge. Once you gain knowledge you will gain wisdom and once you gain wisdom, you will gain ascension. It’s the same way Thoth ascended.

She wasn’t ready but she ascended. That is the worst thing to do for yourself. Anyone can ascend but if he’s not ready for something like that, only bad things will happen.

And also, she thinks that we do mass sucrifices and that we help the CERN and other stuff which are quiet insulting for us. She has no idea really. If she had done her reaserch she wouldn’t have wasted her time nor ours. It’s because of people like her that when we try to use magic in front of others to show them the truth, they get affraid…last time happened in the middle ages ofc…but you know what I mean…

I mean, I have been shown the truth about Christianity, Yhwn and everything else about the religions. If these people can’t just see it…I mean, they have info but they don’t fuse the info so that they can see the whole picture. That can give you something to think about.

Well, that’s my opinion on this. It’s a bit strict or cruel but it’s good brain food :wink:

3 Likes