Why do people choose vampirism

wym

Parasites have their function just as much as fluffy bunnies. We just don’t like them that much ;P. That doesn’t mean they’re evil, though. Generally vampirism is a predatory skill, however. Not so much parasitic. It’s also a skill, so it’s totally up to you how you utilize it. My reason for becoming a vampire is immensely different from the reason why the Vampire Master Mr. Blackwood choose to go this path, for instance.

Developing these skills is part of my (personal) journey through the branches and shells of the Qlippoth. Do note that I’m just a baby-vamp, just starting to develop those skills. So I just talk from my own experience so far, I’m not an authority on the subject at all.

I try to align my abilities with my spiritual growth as much as I can and use it to promote (or in more baneful methods: to force) spiritual development in others. In short I search out people that seem chaotic and adversal, take energy of whatever feeds ego’s or seems chaotic and might hold people back or at least doesn’t seem to align with their core being. It’s destructive and predatory, but in it’s core not meant malevolent.
I am learning a huge deal more in regards of recognizing different energies and working with them.
I already had a moderate understanding of (internal) alchemy, but gaining and developing these skills deepens my understanding of it.

I hope this helps a bit in understanding why some people would choose to become a vampire.

3 Likes

ah so you’re a vampiric lightworker

2 Likes

Hahahaha!! what I do is not exactly all love and light, but yeah you could say that.
As I said, I do sometimes use it in more aggressive baneful manners as well. Disrupting and taking away energy from the things that people heavily identify with hurts and can be immensely uncomfortable. It does give them a chance to deal with the things that don’t really align with their spiritual being. If they don’t, it at least gives me energy to transmute and use as I see fit.

It’s necessary for my path to gain and develop these skills and this is the way I choose to use them

1 Like

I see…interesting.

That works

Speaking as an energy worker, yes you are completely correct.

But people so what they enjoy. Sugar isn’t good for you either but there’s reasons we enjoy it. Vapirism is like the sugar of energy working.

My unpopular opinion on vampirism is here: but fair warning I only feel bad for real vampires as broken people and the rest don’t really understand what they’re doing.

2 Likes

can you maybe give a list of your pros and cons to vampirism ? On a personal level

Because “God” is about the cycle of Birth/Life/Death and Rebirth.
People who choose vampirism simply doesn’t want to forget who they are, let go of everything, learn back everything in an evolutionarry process that make very little sense to them.

The all point of the strigoi nature, is to separate from the cycle. The energy draining aspect is simply a tool.
We chose individualism before all.

You can learn “energy manipulation” without being an adept of the undeads. You can learn how to travel out of your body without being part of the current. You can learn to induce erotic dreams or nightmare, but what makes someone a strigoi, is the will to have its consciouness casted out of the cycle and continuing its existence over death.

7 Likes

I enumerated these in the link I just gave you. You want a TL;DR?

It’s a paltry amount and can get you sick, including letting you pick up someone’s cancer. Do any real energy working and learn how to move large amounts of energy and then try humans again, you’ll quickly see why no amount of ren qi will be getting you to where you can set paper on fire.

Like I said, if cultivating qi from the cosmos is like drinking from a waterfall, vamping is like “feeding” from the dirty spray puddle next to it and going “it’s ok, I can filter it”. :joy:

7 Likes

I still don’t get how it works. Is it about having energy in reserves that causes the immortality of the Self or is it about developing an instinct for draining so when the body of the magician is destroyed he will by instinct begin to drain to keep the Self alive.

makes sense

thanks for the TLDR

Actually no

1- The energy absorbed by the Undeads isn’t Ren Qi, but Yuang Qi or “ancestral energy” located in the kidneys region. This energy can’t renewed by other means. It is herited on inequal quantity at birth and spent during all the humanlifespan. The only way to renew it it to take it from others. It is impossible to emulate the effects of ancestral energy using the universal one.

2.Every recorded tradition involving vampiric beings, from the Akhhkaru, the Labartu, to the german Alp or our most well known strigois and morois, all this entities feed on young target, wich limit the chance for the sorcerer to be contaminated by anything.
On more than 40 spirits or spirits category sharing this attributes, I actually never heard of any feeding on old people.

3.The undead current isn’t about doing magnetic pass to take randomly energy from people here and there. This is proper to the “psychic vampyre” current born in the 80’s. The practice of undead sorcery as practice by morois and strigois is a relationship between a living adept and an Undead ancestor. The purpose of life drain is to feed this undead, and to for the living adept to condition himself doing extraction on the astral plan on the afterlife, in order to prevent the second death of his astral body, and stay close to the material plan.

5 Likes

I never understood what it means, what exactly are you draining. I thought it’s just chi. But I guess it’s possible to drain concepts or other things , not the person itself? „of whatever feeds ego“ - could you please name an example?
I think I understand all this on an intuition level - but it would be nice to have s more mundane explanation.

Of course ^^
For instance, a big narcisistic ego has a distinct energy. So does someone who’s angry, negative and complaining all the time. You don’t even need to be sensitive to notice those. I try to connect to that and pull some of that energy out. The more I practice this, the more I seem to be able to sense more subtle energies in others like this.

I would like to mention, that I don’t recommend this method for anyone. I am specifically doing this to try to learn how to transmute harmful energies.

2 Likes

Sometimes we don’t. It’s just the way we’re wired and eventually it shows. Vampyric powers start to show.

what do you guys think about VK Jehannum and Satania?

Some folks think it’s a rather glamorous/ col lifestlye

1 Like

In general, I think V.K. Jehannum is awesome he shares a lot of valuable information for free.

I’m not that familiar with Satania.

Well if you can’t recieve it, like you’re banned from the waterfall you have to get it from a place like the puddle, why do you think there is so much bloodshed on this planet? the demons need fuel too… war and things that cause people to feel great emotional pain(in w/e way) is just food… for demons!

No this is a complete failure to take personal responsibility: “Demons” don’t make humans do shitty things, weak humans do that all by themselves.

There is no devil and he didn’t make you do anything you didn’t want to. Nice excuse tho.