Why can’t jesus be summoned like any other thought form

If Jesus were just a thought form. Wouldn’t he be the strongest thought form ever formed

6 Likes

Probably just as powerful as the god of the bible. The amount of energy that goes into those entities every day is crazy

4 Likes

Right you are xxm3141! I guess that’s why they can’t be bothered to help anyone.

2 Likes

I called upon them for years and never received anything.

8 Likes

Jesus existed physically at one time. Jesus was human, therefore has a higher self. The real version of who he was definitely isn’t a thoughtform.

What could be a thoughtform would be a corrupt version of him which anyone could dream up. All these Christians have their own ideas of what Jesus must have been like as a person, and likely their idea of who he was is far from accurate. Do you really want to summon that up? As that version of him isn’t real, why even bother to slate him?

It’s as Jesus once said (supposedly), God helps those who help themselves. In this case, I refer to God as being my higher self or the Universe (personally I consider both to be pretty much the same thing - higher selves are a part of the Universe, so…). I’ve lived this personal truth many times. On the other hand, whatever caused this Universe to exist in the first place seems to be indifferent. I can understand why, in a way.

3 Likes

There are times I still have my doubts about an actual living being. People believe in the biggest lies it seems. Look at when the texts were written and if those who wrote even met the being. It could be writings of fanciful writers and changed legends to suit there needs.

1 Like

me too

Jesus the man was actually a revolutionary radical in his time, advocating for women and children. I know it was just a movie, but I think “The Last Temptation of Christ” got it right when Jesus said “This isn’t how it happened…” because already in his time what really happened was being bent and skewed.
I’ve thought many times how different the world would be if only Cleopatra and Marc Antony had won the Battle of Actium and ruled the ancient world. I don’t think Christianity would have evolved to the place it is now.

1 Like

Which is why I dont understand how people worship those entities without having any real interaction with them

4 Likes

Mindblown perspective. I like it!

4 Likes

Is there any way to get energy from
Them? Since millions are giving their energy

2 Likes

Go to one of those really hype southern Baptist churches where people are passing out and falling to the ground. You’ll notice this looks identical to someone reaching a shamanic trance.

Likewise, ask the congregation to pray for you. See if the energy directed towards you can be absorbed or converted into your specific goals.

Here’s one more idea. Has any ever tried summoning Jesus with the same confidence they would work with any other pagan deity? As in setting up the traditional alter laid out in Exodus and immersing yourself in the current? Most people who are capable of doing so go to the extreme of saying the Church and the idea of Jesus is 100% bullshit and if it did work their system would still be more powerful.

I’m of the opinion that Christianity can provide a method to ascend if you dive deep enough into it. They just don’t have the meticulous patterns of correspondences and energy pathways mapped out for you.

3 Likes

I don’t think he’s a thought form, I do subscribe to the belief Jesus was an incarnation of the Ascended Master Sanander. So, you can call Sanander and you can ask him about that incarnation.

I wouldn’t though, I don’t personally have a high opinion of the Ascended Masters, generally speaking (there’s only one I like) - they’re all too human for my liking.

I have a guardian force that I call Jesus, and he’s been fairly easy to tune in to since I was pretty young. He doesn’t say much, and looks just like that aggressively Caucasian Jesus in the painting. He usually approaches from the right, walking down a dirt path next to a forest. He makes all the nature flourish and is quite likely a Scottish Druid, but he answers to Jesus and does Jesus stuff, so I let that mystery slide.

Sometimes I talk to Zeezus, Jesus’s evil twin with no beard, but I don’t take advice from Zeezus. He doesn’t seem like a particularly well adjusted demi-god.

1 Like

I wonder if Jesus really did exist or if he is a re telling of Horus? Almost a perfect fit re told in another form

1 Like

Well, I have done so, it’s an Angel that showed up. Same thing when I tried invoking IHVH.

3 Likes

Abraham says he did exist but that the stories were not told the way things really happened, or something to that effect. Like, his teachings were misunderstood and were twisted or corrupted to suit - over time. I forget which video it was in, but yeah what they said rang true for me. /shrug

2 Likes

I don’t have much experience with necromancy, but I’m not even sure that would be the most appropriate approach to calling him. I’ve been visited by Jesus once, who delivered some knowledge about time to me, but I did not intentionally call him.

The reason I’m not sure if normal necromancy would work is that his presence felt similar to that of an angel, though somewhat different. I assume that because he reached such a high-level of spiritual development with his Light or “higher self” that he may really be more like an angel than a normal human.

While we’re on the subject, to my understanding he is part of the same soul as Moses, which I suppose is not very surprising. My question, though, would be who has been incarnated as the Shadow component of that soul. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s been largely neglected, though to get to that level of awakening with the Higher Self requires a good amount of awakening with the Lower Self as well.

I also believe that John Dee was a later incarnation of the same soul, though interestingly enough he seems to have had somewhat less of an understanding than Jesus himself. I could be wrong on that front, as the angels revealed some pretty profound stuff while they were delivering Enochian to him and Kelly, but he peaced out when Babalon came along. Perhaps that’s as far as Jesus got too though, as some of his teachings do show a lack of balance with the Shadow, such as asserting that you must give up material possessions and be a wandering beggar.

For anyone interested in some of Jesus’s esoteric teachings, check out the Gospel of Thomas. I’ll include a couple here, as I think they’re rather interesting.

Saying 2:

Jesus said, “Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]”

Saying 6:

His disciples asked him and said to him, “Do you want us to fast? How should we pray? Should we give to charity? What diet should we observe?”

Jesus said, “Don’t lie, and don’t do what you hate, because all things are disclosed before heaven. After all, there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing covered up that will remain undisclosed.”

(Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law) (I’m not sure about the lying bit though, may be a lack of Shadow power)

Saying 61-2:

Jesus said, “Two will recline on a couch; one will die; one will live.”

Salome said, “Who are you mister? You have climbed onto my couch and eaten from my table as if you are from someone.”

Jesus said to her, “I am the one who comes from what is whole. I was granted from the things of my Father.”

“I am your disciple.”

“For this reason I say, if one is whole, one will be filled with light, but if one is divided, one will be filled with darkness.”

Jesus said, “I disclose my mysteries to those [who are worthy] of [my] mysteries.”

(whole = All, separate = One, though again here claiming that the Shadow will “die” and is not fitting for spiritual exploration, if my interpretation is correct, seems to be lacking in balance to my viewpoint)

2 Likes

Imo Jesus as a thought form wouldn’t be something you’d want to work with. Sure, it gets a shit ton of energy into it, but a lot of that is negative, fear mongering, self hate, hate of others, guilt, servitude, etc.

3 Likes

I suggest trying to petition Jesus’s higher self instead. But you’ll need to be within its vibrational vicinity in order to be able to perceive anything from it. Much like, it’s easier to perceive and interact with angelic energy when your vibes are high. :slight_smile:

1 Like