Why can’t jesus be summoned like any other thought form

The only reason why I would evoke him is to Kick him in the nuts his mob made my life a misery when i was growing up the only thing that gave me comfort was my Aleister Crowley books :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:sorry not quite on topic!!

2 Likes

Of course, Christianity in its purest form is a mystery religion. Watered down RHP magick.

If you get three-quarters of the planet thinking about the same thing for about two thousand years, all that (psychic) energy is going to manifest into something. This is also known as the collective unconscious.

That’s not his fault. :stuck_out_tongue:

Clearly you were never born and brought up in a strict baptise household and for that you should thank your lucky stars what ever your beliefs :grin:

I still don’t see how that’s his fault. It was your folk’s choice to believe whatever they believe. Jesus doesn’t control people and what they choose to believe.

whoever told you jesus Christ cannot be summed lied to you. His name is Dromigarah. Jesus Christ is just a nick name the Church gave him that connects to the name Dromigarah. The Father Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh can also be summoned. Don’t believe anyone who tells you otherwise.

1 Like

As far as gods go he is completely useless at the age of 4 and was told what to believe i thought he would help when i was in real trouble but 50 years later i still await an answer
when ever i am in dire need now and i call Satan Lucifer he has never failed me sometimes answering in 30 seconds it is awesome only hope that someday i can be as useful and helpful to him as he has been to me but somehow no matter how hard i try i suspect i shall never be able to repay him in full.
Best of luck to you and yours :wink:

3 Likes

Do you mind elaborating for me?

OP!
Jesus Christ can be summoned.

Has been summoned.
Godform Assumed
Power Taken
Etc

So then now Micah is Jesus…

Nope
Unlike Him, I can actually get down from the cross :smirk:

Ah. You started an interesting topic. In my point of view as a practitioner from around 10 years Jesus, saints, angels and etc can hear and answer to particular people. They do not care about common people. I’ve done a lot of experiments and the enemies have always defeated me if I tried to work with white powers. The paradox is that so-called evil powers, spirits, dead, and so on are actually good. They hear you quickly and you feel when they come. From hell, crossroads and graveyards they always hear you. There is an ancient saying in my country. “If God does not want me the devil will payoff for me.” If it does not work for you, it does not matter how strong it is. A typical example after working with white powers is to be seriously ill and unemployed. I `m not joking. And to visit a church to say “Thank you very much for this gift.”. :smiley:

3 Likes

I totally agree with you huidini…

I am suggesting you to watch this movie. If you manage to find it in a torrent site with subtitles.
It turned out that they took away the house of an innocent man. They also put him in jail. The funny thing is that they destroyed the house and built a church. The man was not to blame for anything except that he was drinking very much. But everyone around him was drinking a lot. All these evils became in the name of the Lord.

Of course there is a ways. There are many rites which practitioner of traditional black magic (something like warlock) do in orthodox churches. They made besses (something like lower level demons) happy.

NO that had nothing to do with Jesus my man - that was people …!

J

Who says he can’t. Although it would count as a work with ascended masters. But hey it works. The problem arise in morality he has a lot of hang ups and restrictions making him issuable only I’m healing and providing for needs.

Angels and etc works of course and not only for healing but for particular people. Check this psalm:

Carefully check this powerful curse which it contains:
Appoint someone evil to oppose my enemy;
let an accuser stand at his right hand.
When he is tried, let him be found guilty,
and may his prayers condemn him.
May his days be few;
may another take his place of leadership.
May his children be fatherless
and his wife a widow.
May his children be wandering beggars;
may they be driven[a] from their ruined homes.
May a creditor seize all he has;
may strangers plunder the fruits of his labor.
May no one extend kindness to him
or take pity on his fatherless children.
May his descendants be cut off,
their names blotted out from the next generation.
May the iniquity of his fathers be remembered before the Lord;
may the sin of his mother never be blotted out.
May their sins always remain before the Lord,
that he may blot out their name from the earth.

For he never thought of doing a kindness,
but hounded to death the poor
and the needy and the brokenhearted.
He loved to pronounce a curse—
may it come back on him.
He found no pleasure in blessing—
may it be far from him.
He wore cursing as his garment;
it entered into his body like water,
into his bones like oil.
May it be like a cloak wrapped about him,
like a belt tied forever around him.
May this be the Lord’s payment to my accusers,
to those who speak evil of me.
Of course it will work - for some particular people.

1 Like

Him not helping me when I was 4 years old had nothing to do with people and everything to do with him…If I had known and called Satan then it would have been dealt with within less than a minute,of that I am certain. All the best to you and yours. :grin:

1 Like

I meant Jesus specifically. The Ángels that’s another matter. There are Ángels of death pestilence and destruction and punishment.