Why am I this way. What causes this?

You have a huge advancement in comparison with me back then: You talk to spirits. As I mentioned before in another post, I was seeing and hearing spirits and energies effortlessly since I remember my self.
But, and no offence to anyone that follows the path, the RHP I was in back then is full of superstitions and along with the local superstitions in my country, filled me with dont’s. Don’t do this, don’t do that and most important which was backed up by almost everyone I knew: If you hear someone calling you, DO NOT answer no matter what!!!
So the Spirits were talking to me, and I was ignoring them lol… But you were lucky enough to get into the occult, things that are forbidden for other paths, are not for you.
My advice would be, talk to them, Azazel for example, and ask him to help you accept that part of yourself. As long as you see it as a burden the more you’ll suffer cause of it.

Yea not to mention SUPER against anything that doesnt light up like a light bulb lol. Darkness is a no no. That’s why it didnt set right with me because i had known Azazel from before i even found all those “light workers”. But they all were just so limited and closed off from everything else. If it were not for meeting Azazel beforehand, it would have been likely that I would’ve gotten stuck on the RHP as well.

1 Like

It is useful. Somehow I… never run out of money…? I’ll spend, and when I think I’m out of cash I come home and keep finding these random 50 dollar bills laying around my room. I asked my mother if she had put them there but she said she did not so. So that’s cool. Got my mom a job almost instantly. She hasn’t worked since… I don’t even know lol as long as I can remember I guess. Nor did she want to work. But almost instantly… boom. Job. Boom “I’m excited to start working.” Lmao but that desire to start working may or may not be from the fact that we’ll have to pay for more college classes soon so I’m not claiming much there.
I was at a clothing store and I was thinking about a certain song I wanted to come on the radio that they were playing. And it came on. But when it happened… I got this weird sensation in my body. Actually I cant tell if the sensation was physical or not. I only know I felt kinda…,“huge”? But squished in a really tiny place. Like I suddenly stretched. It lasted only for a couple seconds and started when I realized the song I wanted came on. I thought the sensation was bizarre so I attempted to make another song come on. Though it didn’t come on until maybe 20 minutes later when we were literally checking out. So thats what I mean when I say it gets a little weird. Also… It’s as though my thoughts have become other peoples thoughts as well… if I’m thinking about a certain topic, people will randomly start talking to me about it. The first person that it happened with, I thought nothing of it. Then in a span of, idk 20 minutes? Someone else comes along and starts speaking about the exact same thing, then another. Or I’ll be thinking that I would really like some pizza, and next thing I know my mother is on the phone ordering one.
And as I said in the original post, I’ve been having weird experiences with “omnipresence”…

1 Like

All the info you suck in you brain you process during your sleep.
College is overload and it takes time for your brain to adapt on new situation and processing info while you are sleeping is easiest way.
Manifesting things? In a way they simply appwar when you need them or manifesting as creating them in thin air?

Yes! I’ll take whatever processing I can get lol. That’s why I was saying I wasn’t sure if it was related to the visitation by the 3 in 1 being because they were really scientific in nature. I think I’ll make a post on it soon.

Interesting question… hm it’s more like if I think about it it’s there. It’s only been simple things so far I havent yet attempted to bring about anything big. I guess once I think of something I want I’ll try it out.

3 in 1 being(s) :wink: That would be Nescafé :grin: little sunshine never hurt anybody :wink:
P.S. I was asking about manifestation as described in the book named Secret (you think of something and people and things are drawn to you)-that sort of manifestation.
College takes new mental aproach and lucky for you and your magic abilities that you came out with a solution for data overload :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Sounds pretty accurate to me.

1 Like

If it’s any help, I think this is normal. Sleep lets you organise and store memories for better access. I do this a lot when I have a coding design issue. It’ll seem intractable in the day, I sleep on it, may or may nore remember a dream where I code the solution, and the next day wonder why I had a problem.
Telling people to ‘sleep on it’ is an English-language Idiom for this reason.

Personally, I find Istop acting on the insights, or acknowledging the presence of the entities, they slow down and can stop. Spirits don’t like to be ignored and won’t waste thier energy if they see you not doing anything to honour the knowings.
So if something you think about having just comes to you, don’t take it. Unless you want to, but in that case, I don’t really see the problem? That makes life easier not harder, right?

Yea I think that’s what @AlexandarMOstar was saying. Just wasnt sure because that’s never really happened before, and plus the nature of my conversation with the being seemed all science related. And then they leave and I’m suddenly good at math. Ill make a post on it soon.

And as far as other spirits are concerned,

So the “problem” really is that I dont know how to deal with… or better yet… how to blend things that have been going on spiritually, with things in mundane every day life. And yes, these things that have been happening have been crazy good progress that I’m sure I would be thrilled to be experiencing… if things in mundane life weren’t so busy and if there were some kind of instruction manual for what to do when these certain things, mainly with omnipresence, happen.

I realize the only solution is to deal with it and learn how to control the reigns just as I’ve done before in the past…
I guess it’s just gotten to the point where I’m tired and I want a break. I’m dragging my feet and I dont feel like taming the dragon that is me. Itd be nice to just have a time in life where things are “comfortable”.

I realize that theres always a choice, but I feel I didnt really get to choose this path, but it chose me. It was either find answers, or have always be asking “What is happening and why?”

So I’ll just suck it up and get through it I guess. Its life. Just a different aspect of it. No biggie. But I feel I’m allowed to complain every ONCE in a while.

I’m still trying to understand this I think… Do you mean you’re forever reeling, or emotionally exhausted from the last epiphany and overhaul of your energies so you don’t have enough motivation and oomph left over for the mundane?
Or is it more like, you’re in class and feeling pulled to journey elsewhere which means you can’t pay attention?
Could you give an example of the spiritual and mundane conflicting instead of blending, maybe?

1 Like

It’s definitely both.

Can I PM you on this later today? I’m out and about right now so I dont have time to type it all at the moment.

Sure, I’ll look out for it :slight_smile:

1 Like