Who Would You Love E.A. To Interview?

wright is no longer on this forum and so will not answer you.

1 Like

thanks for the return!

You Timothy.
Darkest regards.

Interview me

I haven’t looked if Timothy was interviewed. He and others looked into and went the extra mile to mail my books. Such awesone works and I still can’t thank everyone enough. So yeah another vote for Timothy.

1 Like

What about some of the form members here, lady_eve, darkestknight, or others?

2 Likes

Hi. Sorry to unearth an old thread here but I am Barry Salkilld’s grandaughter and I came across this. One of my biggest regrets is not having the opportunity to have spent much time chewing the cud with him before he passed. I would love to hear some stories if you have the time to share. :v: Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome @Mushroom It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself, and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

To Frater C.D’s granddaughter,

Hail! Well met.

I was a member of the O.P.A. I knew Frater C.D.
Erinmore Mixture. Smelt great, tasted like soap - really bad. There’s no accounting for taste. He really declined after the expense stopped him smoking. Real rapid descent.

Taught me a great deal, stuff I couldn’t and didn’t appreciate at the time. Got me Marcelo Moto’s The Commentaries Of AL, plus Magickal and Philosophical Commentaries on the Book of the Law. Pre-Internet days.

Used to have about 16 packets/teaspoons of sugar per cup of coffee.

Visited him in the SDA Hospital and at the place/village he died. Gave him some really good Marijuana but I’m pretty sure he gave it away - stupid bastard! Gave him bottles of quality alcoholic spirit, which again, he probably didn’t drink - the old bastard!

Told him I’d gone lhp and he said, ‘Oh well, if there wasn’t darkness we wouldn’t see the light.’
Frankly, I wouldn’t be the Magician I am, but for Bazza. Really, really miss him. He was My Teacher.

Al.

Brother Panic
Ravana Nun

Me

3 Likes

HAHA i feel this heavy. Dream interview goals

1 Like

Al- thanks for your reply. Funny how life works out. Haha that’s him alright. My mum always joked that if you tried to stir his coffee the spoon would get stuck. I wonder if we ever crossed paths at some stage. I used to work at his aged Care village as a teenager- I can’t tell you whether or not he gave what you gifted him away but I know he grew a few bits and pieces that you wouldn’t expect to have growing in a nursing home. He was shocked when I ID’d some of his plants (particularly the salvia) as a teenager.
Thankyou for sharing with me about the literature he recommended to you. I will check it out as I keep accidentally stumbling on symbols, phrases and ideas that I saw plastered all over his place in my own search and it makes me bloody curious. He didn’t tell me much about his beliefs but he always told me to question everything and I have followed that advice a bit too heavily much to the disappointment of my sanity.
Due to unfortunate timing and circumstance I never had the conversation but I do not doubt the fact that he replied that way to you telling him you were following the LHP. It only makes sense. Thankyou again for replying. I really appreciate it. If you ever want to chat more let me know and id definitely be interested. :v: :mushroom: Mush love

@Timothy I think it would be cool to see him interview Asenath Mason i don’t think there’s any live chats or anything with them talking together.

1 Like

I would love to see an interview with Draja Mickaharic as well. I’ve read 4 of his books so far. Very good stuff.

I’m not sure if they’d get along (they run competing schools, and have vastly different styles), but I’ve always been a fan of Jason Louv. His recent book John Dee and the Empire of Angels was excellent…it’s actually what got me back into studying Enochian (specifically, his revelation that the “Daughter of Fortitude” speech from 1587 was almost word-for-word what’s in the Gnostic/Nag Hammadi scripture “Thunder, Perfect Mind”…which wasn’t discovered until 1945).

I also loved Bill Duvendack’s Wails of the Wandering Angels, and I think Louv would agree with him that the Enochian “angels” have been trying to contact humanity for quite a while. Certainly before Dee and Kelley.

1 Like