Who Would You Love E.A. To Interview?

I am currently sending out a mass list of emails to potential guests to be our featured expert in our upcoming interviews, for Interviews With A Magus.

Who specifically would you love to see E.A. interview?

List anyone and everyone now. Who is on your “dream team”?

11 Likes

Baron Deprince? The guy who taught Ea voodoo

Regrettably, Baron Deprince’s superiors have expressly forbidden him from revealing a single word more of information regarding the practice of Vodoun - thus making all the secrets he’s unveiled inside E.A.'s book, “The Spider and the Green Butterfly” all the more valuable.

2 Likes

That blows. What about konstantinos

How about Mark Allan Smith? And yeah, Konstantinos for sure!

2 Likes

Would it be way too far out into left field to request a channelled interview with Crowley? heh … I’m not really trying to be funny either, if it’s actually possible, it would be an interview to be studied, analyzed, and cherished for ages to come.

4 Likes

Uncle Chuckie! :slight_smile: aka Charles Cosimano.

2 Likes

Michelle Belanger.

1 Like

I am sorry Kyra…rarely do I fall out of my chair laughing so hard reading posts…but you must be jesting…I was under the assumption that Timothy meant interviews with serious magicians…but if you were serious, I certainly sincerely apologize.
Really, I do mean that…but she is not considered credible outside the kiddie goth crowd. I saw comment about her latest book here and decided to make no comment about it, but from your post it is not apparent whether you were serious or just joking…although I must admit, there is nothing she writes about that cannot be taught or done by a real human…smile.

Maxx

1 Like

[quote=“Maxx, post:9, topic:239”]I am sorry Kyra…rarely do I fall out of my chair laughing so hard reading posts…but you must be jesting…I was under the assumption that Timothy meant interviews with serious magicians…but if you were serious, I certainly sincerely apologize.
Really, I do mean that…but she is not considered credible outside the kiddie goth crowd. I saw comment about her latest book here and decided to make no comment about it, but from your post it is not apparent whether you were serious or just joking…although I must admit, there is nothing she writes about that cannot be taught or done by a real human…smile.

Maxx[/quote]

giggles I first thought about posting David Wilcock or Siegfried and Roy, but that would have been too obvious. LOL

I just couldn’t come up with any more that the names already listed… aside from Robert of course. But I’m sure he’s already on the list.

3 Likes

C’mon MAXX … You gotta give KYRA props! I mean, she could have trotted out the Silver Ravenwolf horse! :wink: Z

1 Like

@ Timothy: Could you elaborate re: DePrince?

@ Kyra, Maxx, Zoe: Well, did anyone flinch at the mention of ‘Konstantinos’?!

To be honest, E.A. mentioned his name to me one day and I wrote him back and said “no way”…too much drama there for my consideration…but he is a friend of E.A.s. Some people love those books along with that raven silver haired daddy of mine…or something…but…I now am a full fledged fan of Kyra…cause I fell for her mischievous post…and now I see there are some other toon characters here other than Uncle Fester. In fact, I suggest Kyra become a member of the Addams Family and we will induct her in on All Hallows Eve at the Mansion…

@Timothy…I would like to have this considered for interview material with E.A. Have both DKM and azazym on together in a discussion with E.A. on how a student can expect results in this program a head. What their past experience was as they walked into the Magic Kingdom and get a little insight what E.A. would expect out of them. They both have great background experience and those that are just coming into this element will see what they can expect and also what can be expected of the student…and what lies a head…please consider this…heck I would even sign back up for the interview series for this.

Maxx

Maxx

[quote=“3skulls_Fred, post:12, topic:239”]@ Timothy: Could you elaborate re: DePrince?

@ Kyra, Maxx, Zoe: Well, did anyone flinch at the mention of ‘Konstantinos’?![/quote]

Nah. I actually like Konstantinos well enuf. I can see where he’s not particularly Your flavor of ice cream, tho. You are such a serious, deep thought kind of man… :wink: Z

Hey Darkness…might you consider the next best thing…the present head of the O.T.O. in the US, which is Lon Milo Duquett…He is easy enough to get a hold of from his facebook page…

Maxx

1 Like

First, Maxx, get the fuck back on the subscription to the interview series, you cunt.

Second, yeah I do like the idea of inviting some practitioners of E.A.'s work for an exploration of both their successes and failures.

Third, Konstantinos is on the list.

Fourth, Lon Milo already agreed to doing something later in the year.

@3skulls_Fred, all I can say about DePrince is that he literally will not do even an interview on Vodoun, let alone participate in our Vooduon program. His higher-ups just don’t want him sharing any more secrets. I guess they’re afraid too many magicians will learn them from us?

Although, in all sincerity, we don’t “need” him, even if we’d enjoy having him.

2 Likes

LOL…Hell, 3 out a four, ain’t bad!!!..Uncle Fester strikes again.

Chester Fester…Uncle Fester’s twin brother

[quote=“Maxx, post:13, topic:239”]To be honest, E.A. mentioned his name to me one day and I wrote him back and said “no way”…too much drama there for my consideration…but he is a friend of E.A.s. Some people love those books along with that raven silver haired daddy of mine…or something…but…I now am a full fledged fan of Kyra…cause I fell for her mischievous post…and now I see there are some other toon characters here other than Uncle Fester. In fact, I suggest Kyra become a member of the Addams Family and we will induct her in on All Hallows Eve at the Mansion…

@Timothy…I would like to have this considered for interview material with E.A. Have both DKM and azazym on together in a discussion with E.A. on how a student can expect results in this program a head. What their past experience was as they walked into the Magic Kingdom and get a little insight what E.A. would expect out of them. They both have great background experience and those that are just coming into this element will see what they can expect and also what can be expected of the student…and what lies a head…please consider this…heck I would even sign back up for the interview series for this.

Maxx

Maxx[/quote]

Well actually, when choosing an avatar for BALG I was considering either Wednesday Addams or Pipi Longstocking. I chose the latter because I love pranking and laughing too much and Wednesday doesn’t even smile. Besides, Pipi can fly! :wink:

And excellent idea about having a student interview!

Michael Tsarion?

I’d be interested in interviews with Mark Alan Smith and Thomas Karlsson.