Who Would You Love E.A. To Interview?

@LordJoshAllen about his Taoist Weather Magick

1 Like

Very kind of you to say.

Diabolus Rex

Marie Kondo for her black occult book on tidying up.

Hello timothy hope this finds you well. I would love to see EA interview with jz but channeling ramtha. Believe their is a massive link to on going war and the shift in the currents of conciousness. The insight into the sacret houses and kingdoms and shift into new dencity that is happening now.

regards brian

ps thankyou for Lucifer Amamon writings, truel spectacular.

stay well master

I would love for E.A to interview Asenath Mason.

1 Like

That has already happened, and those videos can be found in the Interviews with a magus series season 1.

Eva is admitting to actually being to not being human here. I knew it!

1 Like

Interview @Lady_Eva. No one has actually “seen” her.

Serious answer - nor shall they. :slight_smile:

It’s just not my thing, and the bigger and madder the internet gets, and the more restrictive of free speech the UK gets, nor shall it be. I don’t charge anyone anything (including “donations” or gifts) for the PM teaching, readings, sundry other stuff, so there is absolutely no gain for me in going public with photos/video/voice, except fame-whoring and collecting compliments on what a hottie I am. :stuck_out_tongue:

If people have questions they wish he (or anyone) would ask me, just PM me them yourself, I may choose not to answer but I won’t be offended. But I’m just an English housewife, and pretty boring in lots of ways.

When I first joined this forum I intended to leave after a few weeks, because I didn’t want to get drawn in, and I actually did except… things happened. So, while that didn’t work out so well, my revulsion for social media, for my own life (not the many esteemed YouTubers who I follow :+1:) remains very much in place.

So, with most respectful requestfulness, pls no moar “Lady_Eva” in this thread? :wink: :pray:

4 Likes

Sorry… :frowning_face:

1 Like

I would like E.A. to interview myself. I am no one of renown and mostly just want an opportunity to talk to him without paying for a consultation.

It would be different if he were to interview someone who is not well known in this world. I also have never seen him talk to an atheist.

Nikola Tesla :slight_smile:
A Necromantic Interview perhaps :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I would love E.A. to interview V.K. Jehannum

1 Like

Marilyn Manson

1 Like

Lawrence Krauss (the physicist) or Richard Dawkins (the evolutionary biologist). They are the proverbial masters of atheism, so it would be interesting to see EA go head-to-head with one of them.

2 Likes

Robert Monore…

Marilyn Manson :eyes:

@fool, have you ever read any of Patrick Dunn’s books?