Who Would You Love E.A. To Interview?

Welcome to the forum, @Katt2100 ! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

on that note Varg from Burum he has interesting sights on Norse Magick and Godā€™s like Odin and Thor

V.K jehannum

2 Likes

Varg-smiling

Trump! id pay to see that!

2 Likes

I agree except the Culty part. A lot of these people work for multiple companies. Qayin has his own, JD Temple and Stewart are part of From the Ashes, Bill Duvandek and Mason are part of of Temple of Ascending Flame (I believe itā€™s called).

All of these are very different.
Heā€™s also interviewed people with Voudon and Santeria background that know nothing of Balg per say.

Itā€™s just like Asbjiorn says, he tries to get opposing views to interview but they flat out refuse, EA gets the same. This doesnā€™t make it a cult.

:rofl:
Nice

no no Alex Jones would be far more interesting considering Alex would just scream at EA calling him a witch and a demon lol

Yes, Bokor Leonard Elmera had a lot to say about this series of interviews with the one representative of the Afro Caribbean traditions and was extremely critical of said representative of being too sympathetic to what EA was trying to do.

As for one of the authors you mentioned, he has a tendency of blocking people from his social media sites who present opposing (or challenging) points of view.

Iā€™m not fond of that idea however this is very vague and Iā€™d have to see the situations.
Sometimes challenging or opposing view points are peopleā€™s excuse to be ignorant assholes too.

For example Asbjiorn definetly has and Iā€™ve watched the convo go down. Heā€™ll normally listen to the argument, give his own opinions but if the person just wants to fight he will block them, and I agree, thatā€™s not a viewpoint being discussed thatā€™s a dick who doesnā€™t want to hear someone elseā€™s side.

Of course those who come on to talk shit about his wife get a ban too.

JD let a Christian hate monger go on once, all the guy was saying was ill kill you all, burn you, none of you are people, etc. That isnā€™t a viewpoint, thatā€™s toxic shit that needed to be booted.

I know some people online will get short or tired sometimes and just not want to deal with confrontational people and other times where they are just dicks, it happens, we are all human.

1 Like

Can E.A. interview styxhexenhammer666?
A youtube occultist, author and political commentator?

1 Like

The God of Fuck himselfā€¦Marilyn Manson :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That would actually be damn interesting since Manson is very intelligent :+1:

2 Likes

Pope Francis if he is smart :ok_hand:
And to finally see his magical powers or lack of them.

1 Like

Gordon Winterfield from Gallery of Magick. Specifically to discuss his book, Demons of Magick. His techniques, results, experiences etc.

1 Like

I was gunna suggest V.K. AS well , J.D. temple was going to do aaid vast with him last week I believe but apparently time zones created an error between them, Iā€™m just about to hit up YouTube to look for it nowā€‹:smiling_imp::blush:

2 Likes

speaking of I noticed on his last music video Say10 lol at word play he has the sigil for Lucifer tattooed on his handā€¦ is he into spiritual Satanism and the occult nowā€¦ before I think he was all philosophy and atheismā€¦

1 Like

also I think heā€™s dying health isnā€™t so good he collapsed at his last show

1 Like

Pope Francis is busy molesting young boys heā€™ll have to check his scheduleā€¦

Unfortunately I do not even know if this post would have an effectā€¦ Do not get me wrong, I was a big fan of BALG, I even paid to fly to utah and meet EA himself, but as a fan, I am utterly disappointed right now that he commited 3 whole years to the demonic kings and nothing else. I stopped watching BALG YouTube because for 3 months was nothing but Belial, and now 3 lonnggg ass months of Lucifer, and the next years will be so constraint. I enjoyed the abundance of information that was received from the different topics and interviews. Now its the same guys over and over again speaking the same language about the same thing. Its noe partially armchair in learning about specific entities rather then learning anything in regards to manifesation. Its just to serious to me, there needs to be a balance of serious discussion with some fun stuff to play around with. But obviously that is soley my personal opinion and I do not expect anybody to agree with me.

3 Likes