Who Would You Love E.A. To Interview?

Me! Fucking me!
I’ve walked the walk so I can talk the talk. No shit. Unfortunately my stuff is very technical and boring. Don’t do Aeonic Magick. It’s a tough gig with little to show in a lifetime – although I’m doing OK, quietly. Nonetheless I’ve been around and have a collection of interesting, sometimes spine-chilling stories.

I killed a turd with Magick and the guy who murdered him got murdered himself, some years later, just before his wedding. My victim got knifed to the heart and unfortunately was dead before he hit the pavement (or just after). The murderer got shot. Two for the price of one!

I’ve seen elementary fuck ups. Real bad shit, mostly mental illness which fuels life destruction. Stuff I’d never do. I could tell tall tales and true about my Magickal teacher Frater C.D.; the late Barry Salkilld and pipe smoke filled Sunday afternoons.

So yeah. I’m here.

Al.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing him interviewing unknown practitioners who have skill and/or potential. It’d be better in the long run for the community than just circle-jerking all the well known practitioners that everyone has heard of. Kinda that it could be your neighbor factor kinda.

1 Like

Alan Moor and Gordon White spring immediately to mind.

I think he needs a new subject for anthology 4 but around anthology 6 he could do spellbook 2 - new blood.

No previous talent that have been published under BALG.

I actually want him to interview @Lady_Eva

2 Likes

Are you looking for well known guests? or could it be someone that is not well known?

CWR

Yes!!! Please @E.A. I would love to see an interview with @Lady_Eva

1 Like

@E.A @Timothy Other than that Markus Mcclarty, Ciaran A Blake, Var Von Brennos and Sorentis Mordusen. Also JS Hoy, Danillo Coppini, Jayalalita Devi Dasi, and Tariqa Azzeddini

Alas I cannot be evoked into visible manifestation by using the godname of the forum’s esteemed owner. :smile_cat:

Pretty much the answer to any question would be some combination of the following:

1. because voices in my head said “Hey Eva, this will be cool!”
  2. for lulz.

So you could just kind of imagine that in your head and it would be accurate! :smiley:

3 Likes

Kristoffer Hughes about clairsentience and death.

He should interview Black Witch S

1 Like

Bill Maher

J.S Garrett

yes love this idea

1 Like

i think he already did but will double check. JS Garrett has done a lot of interviews. If not i second this!

Has he done interviews with the authors on Balg? Id love to see them all get some time. I know some have but not sure if all of them have been represented :slight_smile:

I’d say Orlee Stewart. Her artwork is amazing and why not JD Temple if there isn’t one yet. So much awesome stuff from him PLUS he has killer art as well.

1 Like

I think it would be cool if he interviewed someone off the forum.

3 Likes

The interviews seem to be centred on folk who are very sympathetic to BALG. Why not interview a magician who is somewhat more… Challenging. Perhaps Bokor Leonard Elmera and / or David Griffin might be suitable candidates? I’m sure some very interesting interviews could be had with those two and others who are not so… agreeable. It would also benefit BALG by having a greater diversity of interviewees and having fresh perspectives. At present the interviews are sounding a little culty.

1 Like

I would love E.A to interview Nathaniel J. Harris or Ray Sherwin.