Who Would You Love E.A. To Interview?

Dear mister Koetting, why not interview Brother Moloch ? He sure is a fantastic magician. I’m sure this itv would be interesting for each one of us here. Thanks.

I know - it’s like stabbing him in the back with something.

:o)[/quote]

Fixed for accuracy :wink:

i mentioned balg to bro.mo in august. he’s been very busy but yeah, it would be cool if he came through cos he gives away better info than most people sell

I would love to interview Moloch. From what I understand, he gets amazing results with his rituals, and indeed, he personally mentored me for a very short time in spirit communication and ritual work, although we parted ways due to a major disagreement over the limitless potential of the individual. That was when I was 18 or 19, and operating under the names “Baron Archaelus” and “Excelsil IX.” I was tearing through mentors and teachers trying to learn that which only the spirits can teach themselves, and Moloch was one of the more helpful ones for sure! I’m not sure if he’d even recall teaching me, but if I can get him on the line, I’ll ask him about it, and maybe even address the issues that made me look elsewhere for knowledge, perhaps even resolving them a decade and a half later!

Either way, I’d love to. I have Andrieh Vitimus coming up for December, and Anima Noira will be helping us into the new year, so the soonest I could get on with him would be february. Is his contact info at his mainpage good to get him at?

E.A.,

I would absolutely love for you to sit down with Rawn Clark, he’s a Bardonian style magician who deals alot with Quabala magic(You probably already know this).

This system is absolutely fascinating to me, as I’m discovering a family history of it and love his Quabalistic meditations. He also seems to delve into a self-discovery style of willed magick, no ritual necessary. Sort of what you spoke of when you ‘willed’ yourself out of that prison cell.

Intriguing to me.

I know it’s not the ‘darker’ companionship of some of the other requests, but I like to study all systems.

[url=http://www.abardoncompanion.de/]http://www.abardoncompanion.de/[/url]

Thanks E.A :wink:

I am not a subscriber to the Interviews with a Magus series, but, hearing that Andrieh Vitimus will be next, I just may rectify that :)I loved his book ‘Hands-On Chaos Magick.’

That is one of my favorite books. It is one of the three occult books I would run back into a burning house to save.

i went to one of andrieh’s workshops. he is the real deal. he and i kind of aren’t speaking these dys but i still give him 5 stars. great magician, and a great human being as well - a combination which is a lot rarer than it should be

There is only one person I can think of who deserves such an invite.

The interviewer of interviews…

Art Bell.

I would love for EA to tap into Bell’s skull of information!

Veos and Prophecy from The. Divine Science school they created. They seem extremely adept and I would think they are perfect for RHP conversations. I would love if you’d interview them!

I would really like to see/hear EA interview someone who’s belief system is either very open, like Art Bell, or in complete contrast, perhaps… Billy Graham?!!

This would serve to allow those of use who come from Abrahamic, self-annihilating traditions to free ourselves of the garbage we carry.

Poke Runyon, Duquette (probably already suggested a few times) ,
Alan Moore or Grant Morrison.

[quote=“Theo, post:369, topic:239”]Poke Runyon, Duquette (probably already suggested a few times) ,
Alan Moore or Grant Morrison.[/quote]

+1 For Grant Morrison. Though someone looked into it and he is very hard to get ahold of.

[quote=“Orismen, post:370, topic:239”][quote=“Theo, post:369, topic:239”]Poke Runyon, Duquette (probably already suggested a few times) ,

+1 For Grant Morrison. Though someone looked into it and he is very hard to get ahold of.[/quote]
Perhaps he could be reached and persuaded with friendly magick?

Or might that be unethical?

[quote=“Theo, post:371, topic:239”][quote=“Orismen, post:370, topic:239”][quote=“Theo, post:369, topic:239”]Poke Runyon, Duquette (probably already suggested a few times) ,

+1 For Grant Morrison. Though someone looked into it and he is very hard to get ahold of.[/quote]
Perhaps he could be reached and persuaded with friendly magick?

Or might that be unethical?[/quote]

IDK he might have a lot of thoughtforms for defense that may not take to kindly to any magic thrown at him, friendly or otherwise. I joked about someone meeting Grant on the astral. Maybe if we all made an effort to meet him there he might come around. Or we will be put into one of his comics :slight_smile: BALG in the New 52 would rock.

This might sound like a silly idea at first, but I’m serious. Are the dead off limits? I’m thinking a kick ass interview with Simon Magus would be very educational.

Simon Magus lived at the time of Christ. He was so powerful & influential that Yahweh sent His hentchmen, the apostles to either quiet or recruit him. Peter finally convinces Simon to join forces with them. According to an apocryphal text not included in the biblical canon, Simon returned to performing magick. Peter witnesses Simon flying over a city. Jealous, Peter asks Yahweh to smite Simon down. Simon then falls from the sky and dies.

I’d really like to hear what he has to say & teach.

grant used to be really easy to get a hold of a long time ago. i used to have both his twitter and his facebook in 2008 and i had some very involved convos with him. he knows his shit big time. now it’s not like that anymore, he’s just very busy now

i’d like for you to reach out to jinx dawson if you haven’t cos she’s been busy with the new coven album. it’s out soon and i’m sure she will make time for interviews of all kinds on all media. she gave a knockout email interview for a metal magazine a few months ago where she spoke in great detail about her trad upbringing and experience as a 33rd degree freemason. i think she would be an unbelievable subject if you can find time to fit her in cos she’s the real thing

i asked jim knippenberg about doing an interview and he shut me down. i always get fucked up energy and bad vibes coming from him but whatever, to each their own

adam jones (tool’s guitarist) is opening up, though. i get feels coming from him once in a while, i think he’s being stirred creatively and his energy is good. if he vibes with balg tap into that and reach out to him, hopefully he can find time to share what he knows with the ppl here

The Fool, you now have me thinking about people I haven’t considered.

I give a big thumbs up to Jinx! I support her all the way.

But what about Richie Blackmore, Jimmy Page, or Baal?
What about the poop stars of today that proclaim a faith in the Darkness (ie. Marilyn M., Korn, Eminem, Ramstein, or even Kesha?)

What about magi on the fringes, either outside of or rejected by the magickal est (GD & others), but still practice? (ie. Robert Zink, Janhett T. Windglows)

Theo, I would love to see some of the idiots from the current mainstream musical scene. If only for a good laugh and to see how utterly idiotic they arw when it comes to practical spirituality and not just saying I love myself and I am going to fuck myself now. ROFL

Eminem, Pooh Butt Day, 1988

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykb7E7j_J1E

(Just find your own beats)
Eminem
“It’s all about me, Muh-muh-me, meee, and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Cuz M&M is the MC
Or are you too fucking dope to see?
As I harass thee… and erase thee from my own hyp-hop-pocrasy!
Oh yeah, fuck you and the horse you rode in on
Because it’s all about me and you don’t compare to me, so Satan take the wheel
And tell me how I feel
Because I mus’ confess, ahhhh
As I digress… ahhh
My asthma is gonna kill my ma’
And me, don’t know jack shit about me.
Because as I said a million times in millions of rhymes, it’s all about me.
And if you don’t like me
Then ya’ll can just take a pee
Because it’s all about me
And I don’t give a wee
If ya’ll don’t give a shit about me!”

What do I understand about “cRap God”…
Plus the last 100 songs about meee…! Nothing, but me, well that’s odd!
So I think it could be interesting if a I were a living god
Faced off with a cRap god, which could be me so that’s odd
Because I’m running outta words that rhyme with the sound …od
So let’s find out who has the biggest rod…
oh my god, here I go again
I might deliberate, facilitate, felicitate, rehabilitate, use words that I can’t comprehendate…
Oh wait!
Was that a shit-filled burrito I just ate?!!!

Bonus track
Eminem age 18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5m7I49pjxQ