Who Would You Love E.A. To Interview?

I don’t normally do this, but I apologize for the above.
I really wasn’t trying to free style, more like freak style.
It’s late here where I am and If I had my wits about me, I would remove it. But I don’t and so I won’t, only because I posted 2 links for rap/hip-hop history.

Again, I apologise for my crap-rap.

[quote=“Theo, post:378, topic:239”]I don’t normally do this, but I apologize for the above.
I really wasn’t trying to free style, more like freak style.
It’s late here where I am and If I had my wits about me, I would remove it. But I don’t and so I won’t, only because I posted 2 links for rap/hip-hop history.

Again, I apologise for my crap-rap.[/quote]

Meh, no judgment here. After all we all have our moments. I hold the distinct honor of being the first member on this forum to use a hashtag, so I think your freestyle can be forgiven.

[quote=“Theo, post:375, topic:239”]The Fool, you now have me thinking about people I haven’t considered.

But what about Richie Blackmore, Jimmy Page, or Baal? What about the poop stars of today that proclaim a faith in the Darkness (ie. Marilyn M., Korn, Eminem, Ramstein, or even Kesha?)

What about magi on the fringes, either outside of or rejected by the magickal est (GD & others), but still practice? (ie. Robert Zink, Janhett T. Windglows)[/quote]

when it comes to magick, appearances can be deceiving. the most powerful adepts tend to be hidden in plain view. meanwhile, the ones you swear are deep into the stuff are either using the imagery for a persona, or they are dabblers.

my personal take on it is: when looking for adepts, beware the magickal uniform - the best detectives wear plain clothes.

but that’s only how i see it, ymmv so yeah.

Yeah! Diane Vera!

http://theisticsatanism.com/
http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/new/init-prayer.html

http://theisticsatanism.com/Muse/summary.html

mark allan smith

James Randi… it wouldn’t be a productive interview, but definitely an amusing one.

please don’t start that argument up again…

Didn’t MAS refused to be interviewed?

Yes he did.

Forum members!

Timothy

Necromaster

Orismen

With surprise guest star sunas! (I need his picture for the curse I’m working on.)

I’d be down for an interview if it was on YouTube. I just don’t think I am someone anyone should pay money to hear from. I am not that far down the rabbit hole yet, so to speak.

I don’t know if anyone would learn anything from me, except maybe how to wax a bald head.

It was merely a ferndly suggestion.

After all, the art of waxing a bald head is rare- the last time it was taught was by the Uhnoian Monks in California.

did anything happen with peter grey

Yes he did.[/quote]

Well, let’s try again. The donkey does not fuck because he’s handsome, he fucks because is a fucking donkey.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:387, topic:239”]Forum members!

Timothy

Necromaster

Orismen

With surprise guest star sunas! (I need his picture for the curse I’m working on.)[/quote]

I know Orismen already declined, but for sure I’ll pay to see this, better a focus group than an interview tho.

PS: In my country a “donkey” is a person that tries the same over and over again because does not listen any reasons.

Oh thank gawd! I was really confused about the whole donkey sex thing.

Sure you were…and I’m sure you’ve never been to Tijuana, gave Reggie $13 dollars for “the map” and pretended to get lost and just happen to need to use the phone at the Donkey Show. The first two minutes are kind of awkward for everyone but if you close one eye and tilt your head to the left just a bit you can see what all the fuss is about…so I’ve heard.

Sure you were…and I’m sure you’ve never been to Tijuana, gave Reggie $13 dollars for “the map” and pretended to get lost and just happen to need to use the phone at the Donkey Show. The first two minutes are kind of awkward for everyone but if you close one eye and tilt your head to the left just a bit you can see what all the fuss is about…so I’ve heard.[/quote]

Nah, it would be cheaper to pay Defectron to make me a pony egregore.

…did I just say that? Heh…I mean Emma Stone…yes…

I been tnking of uk.writers,authors,but mostly the gugs who run the books of occult in london,midland,folkestone,cant say names,i hear tey can do,show,teir magik,and hold up pretty good,

Simon, or some representative from the Simon Edition of the Necronomicon, Levenda, etc.

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:239”]I am currently sending out a mass list of emails to potential guests to be our featured expert in our upcoming interviews, for Interviews With A Magus.

Who specifically would you love to see E.A. interview?

List anyone and everyone now. Who is on your “dream team”?[/quote]

Asenath Mason,H.R.Giger and Linda Falorio