Who Would You Love E.A. To Interview?

[quote=“Mode_439, post:332, topic:239”]“This Guy Napolean Fernandez Is Claiming That Everyone That Doesent Do Things His Way Is A Christian Sympathiser.”

Frank661

Praise The Lord!!![/quote]

JJJHHHEEEEEEEEEZZZUUUSSSSSSS

[quote=“bodomite, post:334, topic:239”][quote=“Mode_439, post:332, topic:239”]“This Guy Napolean Fernandez Is Claiming That Everyone That Doesent Do Things His Way Is A Christian Sympathiser.”

Frank661

Praise The Lord!!![/quote]

JJJHHHEEEEEEEEEZZZUUUSSSSSSS[/quote]

I, for one, feel the Holy Spirit…nope wait that is just Bodomite’s sex appeal.

actually, i have a completely different idea for an interview subject, and this is totally on the LHP side of things.

ignatius piazza (from front sight firearms training institute) and tim larkin (from target focus training).

i think out of all the occultists in the world today ea you would appreciate this one because of your time spent culling and in the ona.

fact is, the world of magick is not entirely safe. you can call it anathema, bicca, psi-vamping/feeding, nightrunning, or whatever have you, but it all amounts to the fact that the magickal realms are also subject to malcontents that do astral and mental versions of blue collar crime.

in the physical world, there have been martial artists who have taken the time to study the patterns of blue collar criminal aggression and create systems designed to keep asocial punks in their lane for self-protection.

i’m thinking maybe interview dr.piazza and mr.larkin to find the mentalities and principles behind their martial arts systems, and compare them with your own experiences in magickal warfare, in the hopes of someday creating a lhp magical self-defense/reality combat program for doing major damage as a magickal fighter.

something along the lines of the type of info you’d get from a being such as marchosias, haures, or andras.

[quote=“the fool, post:336, topic:239”]actually, i have a completely different idea for an interview subject, and this is totally on the LHP side of things.

ignatius piazza (from front sight firearms training institute) and tim larkin (from target focus training).

i think out of all the occultists in the world today ea you would appreciate this one because of your time spent culling and in the ona.

fact is, the world of magick is not entirely safe. you can call it anathema, bicca, psi-vamping/feeding, nightrunning, or whatever have you, but it all amounts to the fact that the magickal realms are also subject to malcontents that do astral and mental versions of blue collar crime.

in the physical world, there have been martial artists who have taken the time to study the patterns of blue collar criminal aggression and create systems designed to keep asocial punks in their lane for self-protection.

i’m thinking maybe interview dr.piazza and mr.larkin to find the mentalities and principles behind their martial arts systems, and compare them with your own experiences in magickal warfare, in the hopes of someday creating a lhp magical self-defense/reality combat program for doing major damage as a magickal fighter.

something along the lines of the type of info you’d get from a being such as marchosias, haures, or andras.[/quote]

Good idea!

After dante releases his book cant we get an interview with him.why not get some more interview series with more necromancers.also is koetting ever going to do a video series on the power of hypnotism the power of words and the greek language

Don’t know if this has been suggested, but why not interview someone from the Monroe Institute?

Total pipe dream but Grant Morrison would be an awesome interview. His current views on magic are very different than E.A., which I think would make for a great interview. The way he combines the artwork and storylines of his comics with magic always leaves me in awe. DC’s “Final Crisis” and Marvel’s “New X-Men” inspired me to work hard on viewing things from a Godlike perspective.

Excellent suggestion! I guess his wife is his publicist. But I don’t see any way to contact her via their website.

Excellent suggestion! I guess his wife is his publicist. But I don’t see any way to contact her via their website.[/quote]
Lol, we may have to soul travel into his dreams to make contact.

[quote=“Sukujin”][quote=“Sukujin”][quote=“Sukujin”]Hey, EA,

If you have been knocking out interviews, enough to last a few months, how about giving us subscribers a list of what we can expect?[/quote]

Nothing? No love? Come on guys, there is only 2 reasons why you wouldnt give us a ‘what to expect over the next few months’ and they both suck.[/quote]

Sorry Guys, had to cancel my sub on principal, I hope in future you, EA and Timothy, give some more love to those who have supported BALG from the beginning. I will still lurk on the forums though.[/quote]

Wow, dude, you just took that and ran with it, didn’t you!

You know, I’ve got a lot on my plate, and that’s fine, because I’m deeply in love with doing everything that I do to bring you the best, most accurate, most applicable spiritual tools ever released. I check into the forum from time to time, but I simply don’t have time to pore over every thread to see if someone’s asking me a random question. If you have a request that you feel needs to be officially looked at and responded to, there are ways that you can do that that are guaranteed to work.

I check into this thread a bit more often than the others, because I do want to try to bring the guests that you’d like to hear about - even when those suggestions are with people who hate me and hate my work, I still try my best to reach and out and extend a temporary bridge so that we can have a conversation that will benefit you, the subscribers. So, with that in mind, I’ll scroll through these posts basically speed-reading in order to gather information. When I have more time, I will get on an get into some conversations, bullshit a bit, but right now I just don’t have that luxury.

That would be really sad if you’re seriously taking your ball and going home, because this is an awesome game and it’s just getting started!

What the fuck is this?

www.gaybrotherhoodofsatan666.com

Gay brotherhood of satan? 666? Alright, seems legit.

This interview sounds like it must have been a pain in the ass…

No, it was a really really interesting interview!

Hope you guys packed a lot of shit in there

[quote=“Divinator, post:345, topic:239”]What the fuck is this?

Gay brotherhood of satan? 666? Alright, seems legit.[/quote]

Yeah, you see why I initially was hesitant to deal with this guy, but he’s got an extreme take on traditional/theistic satanism.

What you did there, I see it.

The gay brotherhood of satan? Uhhh…

Alright I’m picturing Satan going over to a bunch of guys and telling themt o bend over now.

[quote=“E.A., post:349, topic:239”][quote=“Divinator, post:345, topic:239”]What the fuck is this?

Gay brotherhood of satan? 666? Alright, seems legit.[/quote]

Yeah, you see why I initially was hesitant to deal with this guy, but he’s got an extreme take on traditional/theistic satanism.[/quote]

If i were Lúcifer or Satan, I would slay these guys lol for such things on my name.

All of these sexual jokes that are being poked at a serious practitioner are absolutely pathetic.

I know - it’s like stabbing him in the back or something.

:o)