Who Would You Love E.A. To Interview?

Lon will most likely not do an interview - unless it’s way into the future.

That guy is extremely busy.

In private correspondence he expressed admiration for our work at Become A Living God - and sent me a piece of writing to publish for him.

I can’t say how, yet, though. :slight_smile:

I’d like to mention Stephen Flowers again. Temple of Set is worthless, but Stephen Flowers seems to know his stuff; especially with his Rune Guild.

His Woodharrow Institute is pretty impressive as well.

Leilah Wendell… she is a fantastic Neccromantic practitioner… going as far as making love to the dead… she will be excellent!!

Napoleon Fernandez. Seriously.

Here’s some of the things he espouses:

"The thing with people like Michael W. Ford and others like him, is simple, all those Gods, Goddesses and Demons he get from history books and make hogwash rituals about, are just reflections of his own shadow. They are not father Satan or His Demons, so, the Lucifer, Ahriman, Suthek, Azalu´zel, Paymon, Belial…of Ford are just his own Higher Self or His Shadow (khaibit)

Same go for that mormon Christian charlatan of EA Koetting (a fake name obviously) all those Demons and Angels, including the Azazel of EA Koetting are just egregores that he and his circle of charlatans have created by energetic manipulation.

These people use this for only one purpose, very similar to what the abrahamic religions and those in power do, this pseudo-gods and pseudo-demons are tools to manipulate people and vampyrize them, to drain people out of their pranic energies."

“I also, ask [the demons] about EA Koetting, becuase in the past his rituals and books have brought me issues, specially with money and temper. they told me he is just a christians sealed by angelic magick of his mormon parents to Elohim, YaHVeH and Jehovah, an attention whore, who is profanating the sacred art of magick, by selling solomonic magick to the profane as candy. And using his egregores to drain people and cause hallucinations.”

You should invite him on to talk about Satanism and the Septenary Way. It would make for an interesting interview.

Does Fernandez have a site?

Lol This Is The Most Ridiculous Things Ive Ever Heard. Been Reading A Book Titled Creating Magickal Beings.In The Book It Talks Of How Old Gods Started As Egregores. This Guy Napolean Fernandez Is Claiming That Everyone That Doesent Do Things His Way Is A Christian Sympathiser.
People That Cant Learn From Others And That Have To Have Everyone Belive In What They Say Is Nothing But A Bogus Cult Leader. One Thing I Like About Koetting And Become A Living God Is That There Isnt A Set Rules That Everyone Has To Belive In. Its Not A Cult. Koetting Urges People To Find There Own Experiances Within The Occult And Share It With Him. Some Of These Old People In Other Groups In Traditional Satanism Set Up The Way Your Supposed To Do Everything.At Least Koetting Never Asks For Free Hand Outs For The Advancement Of Spiritual Satanism. LOL

Yea see this is why I say to a point, putting antagonistic people like that on the interviews is worthless. Not only is this guy ridiculous in his claims, why waste time on the attempt of working with a cat like this? I mean, this dude was just soundin’ a bit out of left field on some extremist Joy-of-Satan type shit… that dude can go somewhere with all that noise

When people who are attempting to gain celebrity feel the need to name drop as many of their competitors as they can, in either a positive or negative light, it is sure evidence of their inability to present anything original and substantial enough for them to stand on their own.

Nevertheless, I have sent a request to him on facebook for the interview (I didn’t mention his ignorant statements… that’ll be a fun surprise to bring up in the interview itself, if he agrees!.. shhhhh).

If you have any other way of getting ahold of him, by all means extend the invitation on my behalf, or pass his information to me and I’ll keep at it!

As a note, though, I’ve been knocking interviews out like crazy, so any that I do right now won’t be up for at least a few months.

E.A.

Even if this guy had sound theories to back his claims which I seriously doubt he does, it would likely not change a thing. Those who like EA and his methods will defend them and use them and those who don’t will look elsewhere. It’s like a Catholic and Baptist arguing over religion. Let experience be your deciding factor and not the word of another person, not EA, Timothy, Fernandez or that asshole TWF. Try the system and let the results or lack there of be the judge of anything you decide to pursue.

I’m sure by now someone would have noticed negative effects of using a system which drains them and causes hallucinations and spoke up.

“or that asshole TWF”

Yeah! Fuck that guy!

~

Meh, I could be wrong about him. I think his views would be a good way to put more Satanic material out through BALG. The only way it would work would be for him to be receptive though, but I don’t know if that would happen.

Anyway, keep us updated EA.

What if the demons he asked were just his own ‘egregores’? :open_mouth:

He doesn’t have a website, books, authority or credibility (from what I’ve seen at least – I could be wrong), he just seems like a guy who really loves Satan. Again I could be wrong, but I’m not too sure how informative an interview with him on Interviews with a Magus would be – I think it might be more effective to make it a free interview on youtube just so EA can address the ‘charlatan’ and ‘egregore’ hokum for the last time.

Ok, just wondering because I never heard of the guy til I read that post.

[quote=“WrithingParasite, post:324, topic:239”]“or that asshole TWF”

Yeah! Fuck that guy![/quote]

Indeed!

The only problem is that the whole spirit/egregore thing is a pointless argument. If I create my own version of Azazel while trying to make contact how could anyone tell me that my experience wasn’t genuine? If it is a thought form who cares as long as it behaves and acts as it supposed to act and do what I need to be done. It’s this is the kind of over thinking that takes the spirits out of magick and tries to replace it with science. How powerful do you expect your ritual to be if when you get a manifestation and you start asking yourself is this a spirit or an egregore? Magick comes from the mind, what do you think all those visualization and magical imagination exercises are for? You build the vessel in your mind and the spirit or consciousness or whatever comes and fills it and gives it life so to speak.

Fernandez can claim his spirits are more genuine than anyone else’s and he’s welcome to that as soon as he shows me scientific proof, until then he’s just like the rest of us except his head is faaarrr up his ass.

[quote=“Frank661, post:320, topic:239”]Lol This Is The Most Ridiculous Things Ive Ever Heard. Been Reading A Book Titled Creating Magickal Beings.In The Book It Talks Of How Old Gods Started As Egregores. This Guy Napolean Fernandez Is Claiming That Everyone That Doesent Do Things His Way Is A Christian Sympathiser.
People That Cant Learn From Others And That Have To Have Everyone Belive In What They Say Is Nothing But A Bogus Cult Leader. One Thing I Like About Koetting And Become A Living God Is That There Isnt A Set Rules That Everyone Has To Belive In. Its Not A Cult. Koetting Urges People To Find There Own Experiances Within The Occult And Share It With Him. Some Of These Old People In Other Groups In Traditional Satanism Set Up The Way Your Supposed To Do Everything.At Least Koetting Never Asks For Free Hand Outs For The Advancement Of Spiritual Satanism. LOL[/quote]

Thanks for point this epic idiocy out! I almost bought that book. Thought it would be helpful in creating an egregore.

Last Time I Checked E.A Koetting Was Creating A Satanism Video Guide.
People Choose To Complain About Koetting And Michael W Ford Because They Are Jealous.Saying That Ford Or Koetting Are No Good Is A Heavy Accusation.This Guy Needs To Be Called Out On This.If Koetting And Ford Were Just Using People To Feed Their Spirits Then Why Is There So Many Successful People Under Koetting And Fords Teachings.These Red Neck Wannabee Satanists Get Jealous Just Because There Movement Has Been Around Since 2004 And There Web Site Is Still Just A Sand Box of 200 people.Just Because Koetting Is Smart Enough To Appeal To All People And Be More Accessiable Doesent Mean Hes Any Less Satanic. Besides That In Satanism Stupidity Is A Sin So Maybe These Other Spiritual Satanists Need To Start Doing Rituals That Help Them Become Smarter.LOL A Spiritual Satanists Site That Says Has A Link For You To Donate Money For The Advancement Of Spiritual Satanism. Isnt That Pathetic Isnt That Why People Leave Christian Churches,Because They Are Sick Of People Asking Them For Money And Making Them Feel Guilty For Not Giving,People Are Tired Of Being Yammered At And Told That God Or Satan Has Told Them To Lead And Tell Others What To Do. At Least At Become A Living God Encourages You To Find Your Own Path And Guides You To Your Own God Hood Which Is What Satanism Is All About.

Now, here’s what Napoleon posted on my facebook back in march:

“This the work of the Aeon, to bring Light and illumination for those not bound by fear, becoming a living god fulfill the admonitions of the Serpent, self deification by the Dark Art of sorcery and rebellion towards the Chief Archont Ialdabaoth (YHWH). You do a great Job empowering those who has eyes to see and ears to listen the spoken and written words of power you put out E.A Koetting. And those who speak against you, their hearts are full of envy and jealousy…because, they are decieved by their own suspertitions and afraid to speak…”

… Interesting. Now I want to interview him just to see what he’s about. Does he have a website or anything? I really am having a hard time finding any info about this guy, other than facebook posts and youtube comments that he’s left.

I am starting to agree that he’s probably just not able to bring enough substance and quality to the interview for it to be in the Interviews With A Magus episode… if he agrees to the interview, I’ll just record it with the intention of throwing it up on youtube or something.

You know what…

FUCK that guy. I as well was looking for anything on Napoleon Dynamite on the web…

Nothing… WTF?

“This Guy Napolean Fernandez Is Claiming That Everyone That Doesent Do Things His Way Is A Christian Sympathiser.”

Frank661

Praise The Lord!!!

Writhing Parasite Isnt His Name Napoleon Fernandez.