Who Would You Love E.A. To Interview?

Well,

I invested in the interview with Eric Colon regarding Palo Mayombe. I found the interview OK. Now, this isn’t any reflection on E.A. or Eric…frankly I felt that Mr. Colon wasn’t clearly addressing E.A.'s questions when asked about the actual practice.

Frisvold being not only a serious practitioner of Palo/Quimbanda, but, is an ethnographer. I think an interview with Frisvold would be epic![/quote]

Agreed bro!

+1 for mike.

i’d also like to throw in a vote for psychologist r. eugene laughlin from the neuromagick initiative.

Just came across this when searching for something else. FYI, the home page of Goetia Girls is down, but some of the embedded pages are still up. Most of them I think… Here: [url=http://www.goetia-girls.com/rituals_goetiamenu.html]http://www.goetia-girls.com/rituals_goetiamenu.html[/url]

Looks strange and kinda interesting and strangely sexy. Checking it out…

[quote=“Metatron777, post:112, topic:239”]Folks were talking about lesser known people, and someone that came to mind was Mark Dunn of goetiagirls.com. Now, his stuff is pretty weird, and perhaps downright dangerous, but I can say that it works. Basically, you go through a process and realizing Goetic spirits as shamanic spirit wives, and his process is mainly through the act of lucid dreams. Through the lucid dream evocation (that’s what he calls it), you engage in sexual intercourse with the Goetic spirit, or any other spirit you would evoke, and through this sexual energy exchange, you have your desire granted.

The process is very much like a yoga sadhana, in that it’s a continuous ritual you perform until you realize the manifestation of the spirit in it’s entirety. One of the points is that the sex of the entity is realized based on your sexual orientation, instead of the entity being downright male or female. Again, he points out making sure that you realize the spirit in lucid dreams, and doesn’t stress physical evocation. However, I tried it, and wound up with a physical manifestation instead, and I didn’t really perform the procedure for more than a few days. I probably would’ve gotten a lot more out of it, but the physical sensations were already extremely intense, and I was becoming way too obsessed with the process.

All that is to say, I did this with no real training (not saying there was no psychic sensitivity, just no continuous practice), but I still wound up with a manifestation and results. I started with Bathin so that I could master lucid dreams, and 2 weeks later, I found $300 on the street in broad daylight, which I used to purchase some important items that could allow me to focus on my goal. I was becoming mad obsessed, however, and stopped because I was getting overwhelmed. I did the same with Bune, and have been finding random money in the most outrageous places.

So it works, and if you can manage to get an interview with him, you might find it interesting and worthwhile, especially in combination with EA’s work. I have his email, and I can say that you are very likely to be able to get in touch with him, and I have had correspondences with him already. His writing is a little weird to understand, however, so I’m not quite sure how it might work. If you want the e-mail, I can give it to you in a message. There used to be a full-on website, but it’s down at the moment I guess. I’m asking about it right now, but I’m not sure what is going on so who know what’s up. I’m not sure it would be respectful of his privacy is I just put it our here, so if it sounds worthwhile from what you read on his website, you PM me and I can give you the e-mail. I just thought it would be worth trying to get him on.[/quote]

I Think Koetting Should Expand The Boundaries Of The Occult Old School Rivalry And Interview Ray Buckland About Energies Become A Living God Needs To Reach Out To Retirement Centers And The Old To Gather Knowledge From Them Its Time To Bury This Hatchet We Cant Learn From Arguing Its Time For Koetting To invite His Arch Rivals From The Black Court And Invite Sominus Dreadwood For An Interview We All Know Koetting Has Been More Tolerant And Willing To Learn Than All These people Its Time To Expand Become A Living God To The Protestant Occultists

Koetting Should Also Interview Matt The Lord Zane Who Started The Band Society 1 Hes A Black Magician That Displays The Same Interests As Koetting

We Need To Get Lorne In For An Interview On Jewish Black Magick We Need To Get Him To Write For Become A Living God Please Koetting Get Lorne For An Interview

Why not Timothy or Necromancer?

Timothy has mentioned Several times he is WAY to busy for that stuff keep in mind he single handedly (or at least to my knowledge) manages almost all of the BALG stuff so i doubt he has time

Can you please bring Peter Levenda (Necronomicon Author) on the interview series. I figured this would be particularly interesting to me, and I’m sure to E.A. as this was the first path working where he successfully evoked a spirit.

I could go on and on about why I want this, but if anyone wants to look at the numbers, this is probably the most popular and successful occult grimore ever produced…At least in modern history. He also is the first author who made the claim E.A. also boasts on certain works, that they act as magickal talisman in addition to a book.

Anyway, I’ll stop ranting, but dear god please invite him to the BALG interview series.

If you think this wouldn’t be interesting, I think you’re pretty insane.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

+1 this. Peter was one of my first recommendations

Yeah I vote for Necro as well.

Chuck Norris.

Hm, that’s not a bad suggestion. I have an incredible amount of respect for Lorne - both the depth and the breadth of his knowledge, as well as him as a person!

As of right now, I have several months worth of interviews booked, based largely on these recommendations, but I’ll see if I can schedule Lorne when we get down the road a bit more!

Lorne? Never heard of him. Do you have a website for him?

Lorne Cooper. He’s not a professional, but a private practitioner. He’ll pop in from time to time and reveal some mindblowing stuff, and then goes back to his life.

I personally manage Become A Living God for E.A., Astral Dynamics for Robert Bruce, a Forex trading project for someone else, and a local precious metals dealership - all by myself.

E.A. has already told me in private that if he ever interviewed me, it’d be on the business side of BALG, to give a “behind the scenes” look into our operation.

While I think that’s an interesting idea, we both consider it irrelevant to the core concept of Interviews With A Magus - which primarily features well-known occult authors. Since it’s not immediately applicable, it’s a side-idea indefinitely.

I am patiently mapping out my own book writing project though. And rest assured when I release that (god knows when), you’ll see my beautiful face in an interview for the series.

That being said, 7 months of meticulously crafting a book is a luxury I don’t have currently.

I’m handling at least 6 releases for other authors over the next 18 months. And trust me, they deserve my dedication, because they are going to blow your fucking mind.

1 Like

EA, I just bought and listened to the Interviews with a Magus series from Season 1 and I really enjoyed when you were interviewing Dante Abiel. Do you plan to do further interviews with him in the future? If so, that would be awesome!

i know its probably been said before but +1 for Lon Milo Duquette

1. Lorne Cooper
    2.Afefe OGO
    3.Lucien Rofocale
    4.Joseph C. Lisiewski
    5.Donald Tyson
    6.Ed Fitch
    7.Ray Buckland Im Happy To See Koetting Announced That He Will Definatlety Try To Get Lorne To Do An Interview On Interview With A Magus.It Seems As Become A Living God Has All The Titans Of The Occult.Hopefully Koetting Can Look At This List Of New Suggestions Too.
    Im Excited About Everything That’s Going On At Become A Living God

I would be interested to see EA interview Sufian Chaudhary, the author of “World of Archangels”. Their paths are obviously different, but both have a great insight into the spirit world.