Who wants a Scan?

Heyyy … good to see u back . Scanning again. U legend . Can I have a scan too please . .:slight_smile:

1 Like

Bot king your scan yet just had to respond when I seen the question answer is vanish banish banish and then get the seal of manafestation from here search that it’ll show up, and then contact Yeesch he’s super awesome with helping people who have parasites and I posters.

Pm me and title it about parAsit I’ll give you th e seAl and Yeesch’s sigil, I’ll also give a copy of a protection ritual if I can find it

That’s the seal of manafestation now I’ma post Yeesch’s sigil for you

I had to go by memory it wasn’t titled so yea I’m pretty sure that’s his.

Pm for the ritual I can’t post it has copyright all that mumbo jumbo and I dunno the info about it to source it.

2 Likes

Thats really interesting particularly that he might be Hindi (I work a lot with Hindi mantras), also the staff might be of St. Cyprian. Its also quite accurate that I rather pet than sacrifice the goat because I am Vegan! The government stuff is also interesting because I started enochs book of soul retrieval but stoped doing it. Funny that you mention Ganesha because I received a little statue of him 2 days ago from Nepal! Thanks for the Scan!

1 Like

Can I have a scan please

1 Like

Damn nice badge you got devotee I’m jelly your the second person so far that asked that has it you and angelB.
Would have been nice to have a focus or a guide to ask about showing me the stuff but I’ll just see what I see.

I start to see a unicorn I wonder isn’t that sorta soft and it changes into a nightmare and flares it’s nostrils I think it went with the other image first because it thought I preferred the look of fairies and stuff. I enjoy both I just thought it would have been darker for you so I ask how would you appear to Brand_New lol I see both horses but it’s not a unicorn it’s a pegasus. I think about how your near the rockies then think what’s there and see a large troll with a log for a club then I think what near you and see ants I ask if there actual ants or spirits as I say spirits while picturing the Ants I see a human with white feather wings and white clothes flying straight up. Not sure why ants to that lol but there near you. I asked what was your element of choice and see nature earth then said most skin to or would be best with and see fire, I ask what you could use water for see a round object filled with it for scrying then I see an old witch flicking her fingers outward spraying water makes me think using it for cursing. I ask what chakra point is blocked the most and see the very minor points in your hand on the back of hand or palm but not in the middle then is see the ones that go ins straight line almost up the side of your face middle of cheek, I say most opened and see a crown. I say to many things at once not even sure wtf I was trying to ask and Leviathan comes to mind so they wanted to be know having interest in you.

2 Likes

Glad it was resonating for you, thanks for giving me feedback

And yes everyone else make sure you like the first post and ask with ideas in what to scan.

I take a while per scan plz be patient and phones at 1 percent trying to use and charge same time.

1 Like

I got this burn now mark while doing some petition work does it mean anything

1 Like

Very interesting information! Thank you very much for the scan!

It seems that Attakeria had some other love relationship that I do not know about. A long time ago, while communicating with Astaroth, a some woman tried to interrupt him, who claimed that “She is my wife.” Moreover, she did it quite often, as if she did not want me to communicate with Astaroth. I asked him to make her leave me alone (then I was somewhat embarrassed by her activities), and soon she disappeared.

It seems to me that this is due to my goal to draw the entire alphabet of the Fiery World, which, most likely, can be used for magical purposes.

The six rabbits remind me of the six pillars of the Temple of Power, on which the alphabet of the Fiery World is carved (just why in the form of rabbits?). These symbols on the pillars sparkle in blue. The image of the tree also sometimes comes to me during meditation. It is a big tree with the sun on one side and the moon on the other. I have not yet figured out what this means in my case, although I have some thoughts about it.

The images of other animals can be associated with the mistress of the forest, who once came to me in my dream. She invited me to the forest (interestingly, it has something to do with the potential wife of Attakeria?).

Here I have no idea who it might be. Perhaps this is Beelzebub, since he wants to establish communication with me, or Semyaza (or maybe this is someone completely different).

1 Like

Check dm. Normally the message is send but i’m having problems with internet right now. If it didn’t deliver shoot me a dm.

1 Like

Thank you, the horses are probably Neptune.

1 Like

@Vaynord thank u for taking so much time to write i will definetly work with lilith , it would be cool i tried to search for resources for her can you post any material with normal info about what does she help with?

1 Like

Could I get a scan

1 Like

Thats pretty strange i wanna definetly work under her guidance

1 Like

Hard request might not do to good, and sure if love a scan my question is does my scanning please the spirit lords, and then try to see my astral forest check to see what the creature is thststypically the first to be seen when I’m falling towards it.

I ask what the fuck are you see an angel seemingly a fallen half way inside a circle only the uperr half is visable, then I see a skeleton with a really wide top of the skull with horns going out to the sides slightly up. I ask what are you ancestors and see a out friend style demon then one in all fours both bright red again there at a circle that makes me think portal to below to hell. I think what and befor I can decide what to ask I see a garden wall with a pattern like diamonds opening then closing and flowers at the corners of the diamonds there’s a beautiful women watering white fancy laced dress seemingly leading you but I don’t see you she leading you past a sleeping dog trying to free you from being in a bad part of hell then I see a like metal man with a pitchfork like weapon appear she blasts it with a whitish yellow beam of energy from her palm. It wakes the dog and she just looks at the dog and it goes back to laying down. I ask how long is the path and she sticks her hand out pointer finger and thumb almost touching after seeing an amount of a path appear befor us. She leans up against the floral wall and shushes us I actually and silent for half a second and then I see what she was trying to avoid it’s like a jester and walks backwards back bent she shushes AgAin as I see it start wAlking like voldo from soul Calibur then the cloan from it Appears inA different sight not wAlking the garden we slowly start moving I ask is this thing that scary strong and she nods yes we start running then it starts to chase use but now it’s appearing more like voldo in how it moves crawling on hand and feet but facing up it eventually just stared at us and stops chasing your guide whipes her forhead, I channel and ask what is it and get “it is a minion of the devil himself, I ask why is it trying to stop them and get, " because he’s not allowed to leave” I ask if he was being tortured referring to you before you escaped and was reborn and got he was but it wasn’t anything sever, I ask he’s safe now and could leave when he visits, get “I don’t know”. I ask what should I ask you and he says how to exscape I sorta have a personal lol cause when I asked to be not only treated like but to be Lucifer’s and Lilith’s son I asked that no matter what when below would I be unwelcomed if I was not wellcomed and protected by him I would have to leave, so basically have the escape path allready worked out,. The spirit asked if I really asked for that and yes when he possessed a human to talk to me. I ask what you can do to make things better for you regarding hell and he says he can go to hell I assume just meaning to mingle. I get told you need to worry about failure only. I ask what do you want to tell Nostre and he says I want to tell him that were friends, and no I don’t know who he is not think he would answer who if I ask, I start to think to ask as I finished typing that and he’s laughing. I thank him for his time, I ask who she was and she just points up blonde long hair btw I’ll ask her to out her signiture into the word I write inside the -beauty- she tells me she made sure it has her signiture so if you scan just that word you should be able to get her but no guarantee.

3 Likes

Search About her in the web site or make a now thread and say Lucifer told me to work under Lilith that’s she’s taking over me for a while what should I expect and what does she help with, personally she has poked her finger into my third eye befor and after that all I had to do was bearly think about any spirit and I was getting images of then, I’ve also havmd the most beautiful women I ever seen appear befor me when I was writting poetry to her under the young Lilith persona the virgin concept she appeared like 17 definitely not a virgin most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen if I could see her smile all the time I’d do anything she’d ask just to witness her gorgeousness. Here’s the grand seal for her

1 Like

I want a scan !

I went to a Ifa reader today and he told me 3 things I need you to confirm

1. an ex has some kinda spell on me ?

2. some one from my family also did some magickal stuff on me ( a lot of magick happens in my country

3)their is a female jinn out to get my ass

not really what he said but I’ve been wondering : why can’t I evoke entities ? I can do all manners of magick stuff like putting my intent in water and shit, but I can’t get a sigil to open ?

Finally is their a link between me and Adramelech ? (Weird question I know)

1 Like

Very interesting so it was the wifey type thing for att that was responding I had no clue o who they were just reached out through your profile commebvof there name so that’s how she was there cause she’s associated with you too.

I know it wasn’t Beelzebub and I pictured him again and ask if he was the other name he just shook his head no.

I think the part about the bunnies being the pillar was wrong though might not of even been 6 bunnies I just guese only one was vivid the rest were blurry all grouped together, there just animals enjoying your garden or associated with the lady like you said who is who I asked to show me your garden slash forest area.

Thanx for responding how it resonated I like know what I got right and how it 1as relavent

3 Likes

Would love a scan please.

1. my financial/prosperity outlook
  2. should I work with demons or angels?
  3. How does my astral temple look/feel like?
  4. how does my significant person feel about me now?

Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

yeeah just don’t forget old requests lol

1 Like

If you didn’t put finger in fire or if fire chAnged color to burn you then meAns somthing other wise meAns your not careful enough. Yea I scanned and just seen a candle nothing else

2 Likes