Who wants a Scan?

Can I have a scan too? I’ll be grateful for that!

1 Like

@Adrin Hey i dont know why but i just edited and wrote i will be grateful for that.just a second before your post,that is strange

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t even know why it happened :thinking:
But I didn’t notice your edit (I saw only after I published my post).

1 Like

Can I get a scan?

1 Like

May I please have a soul scan? Let me know if you want a scan in return or anything. Thank you Vaynord

2 Likes

Would appreciate a scan on knowing how to fix my current issue (pm if you don’t mind)

1 Like

Could i have a scan on my senses?

2 Likes

Hi! would like one scan :slight_smile:

My question is: is satan reaching out to me? I’ve been seeing his name here from almost 3 days so… Asking on this because i want to confirm if its really coincidence.
And also how can i work better or effectively with him in future.

2 Likes

Gonna have to re wait in line will probably been a long time till I can do ymthr garden part I take a long time doing scans. Thanx for the feed back, pm me and title it Air and later when I have time I’ll think of some ways to use air besides looking east at dawn when doing the working. Yea I just thought of a good one I used to do that you might like trying but don’t get discouraged if you can’t do it after a few tries it effects the physical realm, shit might as well write it lol so get to A wide stance legs open knees skightly bent with domonit hand reach to your back and grasp the short sword or dagger that horizontal vat your waist line charge energy into it golden energy, I’m adding the color part right now I discovrr this just playing around, once you can feel the blade that’s ins sheath on you back and the energy, o yea grab it with pinky finger being the first to touch it so palm forward, then in one swift motion unsheath the blade and do. Mighty slash a projectile orb should form on its own flying straight forward, I d connected the the blade move your dominate hand to your face quickly and blow hard into your hand then while still blowing crush your hand down forcefully into a fist knowing that it’ll crush the orb the blade always turned into an orb as soon as I started to crush it, once you crush it you should have a crazy wind pattern many many different streams of air all going outwards from the orbs direction. I told my dad about this he’s a domofu which means sensei’s sensei he looked at me crazy then said yea I’ve done that, I did it I front of my uncle but the orb was like 30 feet away he said I don’t know what you just did but that made me feel crazy uncomfortable. Another idea or air s to breath in the memories the Air cArries can help you zone in to a place you see picture of.

3 Likes

May I get one ?

1 Like

May I get one, please? General scan

1 Like

oh please could you make me a scan?

1 Like

Sir , I would appreciate a pm scan if would, main topics of interest to me are money, sex, and magical advancement.

1 Like

@Alakir I see I really large male diety they have white skin a crown that has large pertruding tall spikes he’s working a very skinny staff all around his body it has a cross like shape on the end, he shows me a picture I recognize but can’t remember the name of from a video game I used to play I think he’s hindi but dunno don’t have the greatest grasp on that I scan towards him again and then see a goat on a rope, I have overlapping images one true to make me think he wants you to sacrife a goat then I think to picture them and ask now I see his whole body but he has 8 arms now and he says no shaking ng his head. I start the scan again and see the goat I ask what is he supposed to do with it and then see your hand appear and you gently pet the little guy. Hmm I see a space shuttle then a satellite and the energy the satakite is sending down on earth it gets to the planet and I see another giant God seemingly smashing things his fist raised over head then crashing down one after the other, I try to see what this means and see an apple then a worm crawls out of it I think meaning what should have been good with technology is being used to destroy and create imposters of the religious icons there offering going to waist because of the worm I think who is the worm and see a room full of generals type of thing, so I think we need to talk later I’ve been a victim of shit that happens from gov and satakites so I can tell you about what they can do I think they trying to warm you about it or just make you aware of it or maybe your even being recurved by there AI programs into thinking the voices you hear usa god. I then try to ask Ganesha for a image for you and see I circle with many shapes inside if it very busy I thought I seen a pentacles both directions but can’t make it out, I channel what to call it and get helix then ask helix of what and start speaking another language and can’t repeated what I said,

2 Likes

If you can, whenever you have time- a general scan please? Much appreciated❤️
Thank you!

1 Like

I see you flipping a steak ona grill when I ask what he wants you to do could mean bring home the bacon or could mean make him an offering of a nice meal share it with him, I ask what else he wants for you and I see the tarot card Queen of wands Lilith so I think he saying to work with her too or to offer food to I picture Lilith and ask what it means and she points to a card so one sec gotta re read meaning of that card,.

Realize you are not in the leadership role right now. Concentrate on a more supportive role that promotes the overall objectives you need to follow her instructions don’t expect sympathy from her if your not doing your part which if you can’t hear or see good enough to get clues just continue to evo and invo her and Lucifer and make offerings. Another pleasing thing is to write her or him some poetry I have a page called keys earn favor from lucifer and Lilith with poetry just search favor poetry lucifer and you’ll see my icon exc if you wanna do that. I try to get instructions for you and see her wave her hand out and flowers are instantly there, “she like white flowers” I try to ask her what she wants and she points toward you and pokes her tongue with her sharp finger nail.
Lucifer confirms to me he wants you to look towards Lilith let her temporarily take over.

2 Likes

I would like a scan please. How can i fix this parasitic entity problem i’ve been having?

I’d like one. Thanks. I could trade a reading

2 Likes

As requested/ a screenshot of the video from arachne evocation. I also added a more recent selfie if that helps. I was amused by how gross I was getting without bathing hahah

2 Likes

First things first I tried to get an image for att Akira and seen a women form long curly red hair had fairy wings and had a scimitar I think what about her eyes I see them way close up they had the star of David in them, she’s trying to talk directly to me or show me notes but I’m unable to hear or see clear enough to read. She wants s to tell you she loves you when I asked what she wanted to say hearts :heart: were forming from out of her I asked if that was what she wanted me to write she nodded yes, she shows me a pencil and then she lets it go on the paper she leans onto the table feet off the ground I see the stars all above her sparkling, this is what I seen when I asked what you should work on for astral senses, I ask again and she has a hooked hand not sure what that means maybe it’ll strike a cord for you, Ina ask her to take me to your forest, I see an opening only one tree in sight it’s a large tree everyone is gathered around it I see a trumpet someone’s playing music the I see like 6 fuzzy little bunnies they appear blue might just be my sight not sure, then I see a wolf then a fox nice I started again after writting to see more and got a super fast image of a badger then a sloth I asked her if there really was a sloth and she says yes. I asked what’s but there and there’s not a pegasus. I ask who else is there referring to dietys And see A .mAn has a leAther hat pointy at the front curvy to the back wearing a duster and boots “eya Shay mo”. Is what I said when I asked who he is after my words answered me who do you think he is I said I have no clue then spoke that when asking again what is his name could be an enn. I then think to offer grapes to who ever wanted them bunny showed up first so I’m done but going to manafest some energy and hand it to the lady to share between the animals and who ever the dude was I never even got a view of him where any part of his face was visable.

2 Likes