Who wants a Scan?

I’m almost to yea I’m still way way behind lol that’s why I said no one cause they break the order I think your 1 or 2 away gotta scroll up to find out, it’s only been so long cause yea look how long my scans are that takes hella time to see and record.

Ive actually been looking forward to your while scrolling up waiting for it to be your turn so there probably gonna be some good stuff when I do it.

4 Likes

lol yes, the posts you write are fricking bible ma dude xD

Yea i hope tho I can’t be sure if hes contacting me or to help other’s request in a group working :thinking:

3 Likes

Maybe these are the entities that Attakeria interacted with while in the spirit world? As an option.

Curious… Who could it be?

I am very grateful for this scan! And if you have the opportunity could you scan any information about the Fiery World and Attakeria, as the gatekeeper of the Western gates of this world (if at all possible)? Any information (even if this information will be very small) would be very helpful to me.

2 Likes

Interesting

2 Likes

How the frick should i draw it .Its would take time to make it but maybe it will be worth it

2 Likes

I would like one if you are still doing them.
I would prefer via pm if possible.

2 Likes

Thank you for the scan.
As for your question yes your scanning does please the spirits, they are happy your getting practice in and improving yourself. I see Lucifer standing there smiling and a black haired women with red eyes, a queen of hell.
I see a forest, lush, green, thriving, I see a man with dark brown hair down to his shoulders, tan skin, dark eyes, brown shirt, light tan pants with many pockets standing there. Gives off a kind of a hippy vibe coming from him.
I see a tall proud buck standing next to him, is the Deer one of your spirit animals? I have the feeling he has some lessons to teach you.
I’m sensing something is watching me but its hidden, feels like your shadow side, have you considered shadow work? That might be what your seeing when you fall into your forest.

As for your scan yes my soul is a fallen angel, as for the women in the fancy white dress she is one of my guides, you described her almost perfectly.
My soul isn’t allowed to leave hell, when I die I’m told I will be dragged back. Yes there was also some torture but I had worse sooo.
Accurate scan, thank you.

3 Likes

Hello, Could I also get a scan?

My question:

Which element am I strongest with?

And:

Will I heard?

And thanks for the offer, you are a good guy!

Greetings, Nichemagician

2 Likes

Sorry on the wait been a long line and I do pretty long scans takes a while to see it and record it.

So I started with intent on your senses and seen a for info representing you and you were surrounded by the stars then your heart chakra has a funnel leading from it outward but it’s blocked making astral projection harder and physical projection basically impossible.

I asked what your doing right and see your hands your hands opened and the center of your palms having yellow circles in them I wonder if that’s the right energy for you then see green so you’ve been using more air energy when you should be useing nature earth try doing energy work with your hands at midnight while facing north, working with the Air brings joy and good humor but has been causing boastfulness negative assumptions and making things seem superficial working with earth with increase punctuality endurance loyalty respectfulness and being thorough, with the negative aspects to look out for being it can make you full cause rash actions slothfulness irregularity and cause you to be a wet blanket if you do the working at midnight facing north you’ll get the positive attributes to come through better.
I asked what do you need to realign and seen the base chakra facing down sending the energy outward below you instead of starting the kundalini up the path .

sked if there was anything else reguRding fixing or opening and your feet showed up you got the Appropriate element for you running through them fire but you need to work on them still do some grounding where you sprout roots through them into the earth when doing your earth work do omour base and sacral as well when doing the earth time, facing east at dawn is when you do air which is heart which is supposed to be fire and earth but yours when I looked to see what else it was charged with went all multicolored then brown unfortunately, try pulling your heart out your chest and letting it soak in the air then when putting it back picture your chest cavity before it’s in your heart being on fire place back it deal the warmth, so Lilith says you need to work on your crown but not sure what to do to fix it but when it came up it was showing the moon I thought about what yours is like now and seen a desert with noon sun which wouldn’t let and leaves grow and the crown has the most I picture growing a crown if leaves when doing my workings breath in grow leaves all over head breath out amplify and condense for them Into a crown picture doing it under the moon light even if doing in moon light picture the noon where it is and a ray of light beaming to you. Your scanning ability is seen someone moving there hand back and forth to say so so, I asked how’s your invocation got no now asking evo your only able to get the energy to form up to there shin if you focus on you sing your hands to channel more energy into the place your summoning them to it’s more like to the hips.

3 Likes

thank you, a bit confused but what i’m getting is i should try to work with nature more.

I have a question about this, are you saying that invocation not now, but Evocation i can only get energy enough to project a shin? (i suck lol!)

2 Likes

That’s interesting, would love a scan from you if you ever get the chance

2 Likes

Would love a scan please. Specifically-what are my strengths? Weaknesses? Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Wow I was orta worried about your even though it was so easy to see type thing didn’t like telling you I thought you were tortured and weren’t allowed to leave hell but yea that was my first scan on soul I think I did a hell of a job and even impressed the spirit that was talking with me who I don’t know it was by having the insight to get it so that I could never be tortured I’d be forced to leave, I also randomly told Lucifer I’d fight to defend this planet from alien invasion, and when I seen myself sitting next to his side we were on the world tree looking down at many different worlds,

So glad there pleased Father Lucifer and Mother Lilith she might not have been recognizeable because I’ve had so many different images for her and she doesn’t consider me the same as her other human children more sd a real one that can still list with her,. So pretty close to appearence I hAve long dark brown hair past y shoulders and my tan pants are new my mom bought me them for Xmas, when I did shamanic journey for spirit guide a buck was there and it was trying to communicate with me in ways I couldn’t see or hear but I ended up playing with two wolf’s the most they came to the physical realm with me and I could even see manafestation of them physically they even got pets from my succubus. O yea total hippie get that from my mom I’ve seen Jerry Garcia in concert when I was to young to remeber. So yea the creature from the forest I was hoping you see I never in the middle at the giant tree and by giant i mean giant it’s like 20x taller then the forest of the forest,

Any chance you’d be willing to try scanning soul for me I don’t know what I am, but when I just thought about it had the same image I got for you appear. Which would be odd cause as far as I know I’m welcome in heaven

3 Likes

May I have a scan of my chakras?

2 Likes

So ymit seemed like you havnt had any luck with invocation yet and when doing an evocation your only getting like 10-15 percent of the energy needed to do it but just adding your hands into the mix and trying to find out the spirits element and using that type of energy you get close to 50 percent summoned which is alot you’ll definitely be able to physically see there there.

And yes in general you’ve been using alot of air ele which is good for the heart but not your main element check your natal chart so what else you alighn with I hope I’m right and it’s earth.

2 Likes
  1. is a tarot reading not a scan
  2. is a tarot reading not a scan
  3. is more projection rather than a scan
  4. is a tarot reading not a scan.
2 Likes

Are you still doing scans?

2 Likes

Could I have a scan if you’re still offering them please? I’d like it pmed to me if you don’t mind. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sae

2 Likes

@Vaynord if you are still available I would love a scan. Thanks in advance

2 Likes