Who wants a Scan?

Thank you so much for your time and help. Pretty accurate insight. Interesting imagery, will work through it. Cheers

2 Likes

Your energy took a bit to feel it’s strange and uplifting I tried to sense the color and got green and purple. I wondered about your chakras and seen a minor chakra your feet so I have to assume your having trouble releasing negativity or haven’t been getting grounded enough.

2 Likes

Hey Hey !

Are scans still going on? If so can I have one? Trying some new things energy wise so it would be interesting to see what another set of eyes perceives.

1 Like

Interesting

1 Like

Wow you guys are good. Can’t wait till mine comes up.

1 Like

Hi friend, May I have a Scan? Thank you Very Much

1 Like

Wow! Thank you. Can you find out. His master?

1 Like

I’d like a scan too. Thanks for doing this for us.

1 Like

I used my ouija. I think it was lillith. She knew god treated me horribly and by other people. Hebce she had with adam and god. So she sent me that demon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm I focus on soul scan and you appeared as a flower person a mandragora and your base chakra needs to be worked on for spiritual growth so you need to do energy work charging it then pushing the energy into the next chakra up then do it again now from base go two up until you reach your crown. You can multitask while doing that and also focus on the tiny pieces of pure magic that are all at your tail bone that need to have there path opened before them and to move up to your pineal empowering your inner flame and activating Kundalini.

After your scan of earlier, I would like to know if I can get one when you get some time. I’ve done some work since the last time someone scanned me, so I wonder what people can get now.

1 Like

Yup can’t wait for mine ! ( Does it mean I don’t have a soul if I’m skipped lol :thinking: ?)

1 Like

I wonder why it was hard to pick up on! Thanks so much this is awesome

1 Like

Sorry I think I’m going to discontinue this service and just do the free service of parasitic spirit removal I’ve already overcome two type that to most would be scary or hard to deal with a literal power demon that was haunting them because they trespassed at a abondoned church and the spirit that just continually touches you the one that did the touching I asked it if it was ready to die the moment I see it and it nodded it’s head yes and I just said ok then Instantly killed it I got alot of humor from that and the powerful one able to command a Goetia demon to leave when it was summoned it left it made the people sick could create bruises fuck with technology and even physically move things I convinced it to go back to the church and let it strike me to test my shielding and yea when it stuckme it said wtf are you because no obe else has really ever relied on who I do for my shielding and brotherhood with.

So yea the page is called free parasite removal I’m pretty sure if you just want a quick scan I’ll check for parasites deal with them then say what I see and what the spirit wants you to know if we commune.

You can also request to be instructed in what you must do as I structions from the consciousness of the emotion itself you need to be healed of I contact the fist consciousness the ancient at least that’s what I attempted and seems like I succeeded

If anyone post for parasite removal and you know it was formed from you when you were suffering tell me what emotion it was formed from so I can put it’s energy to use and contact the ancient of that emotion and offer them as food to them. This type is normally what the spiritual healer who has there own walk in store would say you have to deal with yourself because almost no one is wise enough to connect to emotion like I do, I first did it when I first woke up but hadn’t I reacted with them for a long time.

And btw the way I can kill any parasite is because Jahova blessed me with his authority to defend myself from a parasite I’m certain he granted it knowing I’d do what’s beneficial for all of creation because everything is able to live more once there gone or they accept my alternative to death allowing me to re locate them to so where that has no humans and no way out but had energy supply for them.

Couldn’t resist I seen you with stones stacked up in your form they were multicolored, then I gotta say nicely done to get this one to appear I seen superman.

I sensed the two pictures the top one made me gear I’m hungry then the bottom was horrible sorry for bad news.

Hey Hey !

That definitely sounds pretty spiritually tiring, important and probably keeps you busy. Please be careful.

Thanks so much for the time and the read! Definitely going to take some time to digest this one, I’m glad what I’m working on is showing positive results! Would you happen to know what the stones represent?

No its not the bad news, it was made to fuck people up.

Could you be more specified what you mean by “Horrible”

I see. Yes I do. I want to be able to see him too. I write and read a lot online.