Who wants a Scan?

Actually because I’m not using my own power to kill the spirits it doesn’t drain me at all Jahova’s authority just destroys the parasite all I have to do is be able to locate it basically so I’m getting my practice scanning in, scanning has helped me a huge amount in just opening me up to be able to interact with the spirit realm especially when I’m actually focusing on talking with the spirits that are revealed and sensing and experiencing the energy types of the person or how a spirit feels about them.

Thanks for the concern about being safe I’m pretty damn well protected my only enemy is technology that the government uses I haven’t been able to use magic to block it.

If anyone wants to give me a scan/wants a scan back I haven’t done extensive scans in a while but I would like to practice my energy sensing again. I’m unsure if everyone is giving scans or just my man @Vaynord but I thought I throw it out there!

I of course first see your Tiger then I see a beautiful grassy area at the edge of water flowers around then a dragon like spirit quickly emerges from the water, I think what does it want in regards to you and it says to see you succeed I ask in what and it says everything. I ask it where’s it from and I hear from the infernal.i ask about finding out his name and he said he would love to tell you but doesn’t trust me,. (lol) I ask to see towards his realm and see a massive mansion or castle on a plateau with steep clif drop offs all around it when I try to see what’s on the other side the outside of the image and it becomes ingulfed with flames, I think again about focusing on you then see a fairy it’s large like 2/3rds your size then she starts singing to you so I think to ask her if she will actually sing to you, and she said I would love to but I have to know he will actually hear me. I ask her name and someone else spoke Silvia she said it’s not her name, I sense her emotion for you and it’s very pleasing and my thoughts change to I embrace you. I think like what else then all of a sudden I see a crocodile then see the floating head I realize Duke Sallos and then see him in humanoid form he has impressive hair. He says I’d like to see you, I ask if he means to counsel and he says that’s exactly what I mean. I do quick thought about back to garden like image and see you being sung to again then a fawn the half goat lower body one is playing an instrument.

Il have a scan!

The fairy is very interesting because I was friends with a spirit conjure when I first started my path and one of the spirits he conjured for me was a fairy so there is a pretty good chance that is her. I definitely see what she means about wanting to have me hear her since hearing spirits is still a bit of a hassle. I can do it but it’s hard for me to trust so I’m trying to build up confidence in that area. The dragon could be a spirit I have in my fam. I’ve actually been thinking of contacting Duke Sallos so that’s pretty cool that he seemly wants me to.
The last image reminds me of the traditional image of the god Pan but I’m not completely sure since I don’t really work with him. But could be him or a Pan-like spirit.

Scan?

He’s just a friendly definitely not pan , I thought about the situation and instead you’d be learning to play the flute for him.

The fairy nodded yes that’s her.

You said trade bro where my magic for telling jk jk but I’m looking forward to it and sorry everyone else atm I’m not really doing scans atm I’m putting my attention into parasite removal but I’ll get back into doing some scans ina few days I think the need for removal will die down alot but everyone always wants a scan and it’s my main way I sharpen my skills.

1 Like

I also like the fact he’s felt comfortable with me to reveal himself to me to let others know he’s with them, when I was first getting scans someone let me know he was with me too.

So when you scan me try to get an image of all the spirits with me at once all that I host.

Okay so here is what happened.

I was focusing on you and I opened up onto this field surrounded by trees and a giant mountain in the distance. It was very beautiful and calming. It seems you stood in the middle or at least one of your bodies did. I saw a snake on the ground, a dark green one. When I asked who it was it just said something in what to me was gibberish. The light shined down and an angel came out. That angel, from my interpretation, was Raziel it seemed. I got confirmation from him that it was. I also heard a hawk above you but I couldn’t see it.

Then Raziel basically showed me this path that leads to a bridge over a stream. A few fish started popping out of the stream over the bridge, back and forth, making an archway. Soon this mystical opening appearing in the archway and step through into this weird room. It was like a pure white room but with some black symbols glitching on the wall every now and then. Couldn’t make them out. I think they were numbers. Anyways I saw the snake again and I asked who it was and again it was just some weird snake-like language.

The snake then transformed into some guard. Kind of dog-like. Like half dog/half-human Anubis looking guardian ( I don’t think it was Anubis but still that’s the best way to describe it). Then another one, identical to it appeared on the other side of me. They let me through and I saw this man on a throne-like chair. He seemed to be your higher self or at least an emissary of them but I think it was your higher self. They told me to tell you to “Be strong, be resilient, and be powerful”. He then also thanked me for being your friend and told me to stick with you.

I tried to see if I can get a name for the hawk but nothing came up besides Foras but something didn’t really sit right with me about that. Definitely, a strong connection to nature with you but also the white room with black numbers reminded me of a computer. Seeing as your higher self was sat there maybe it’s a visual representation of your subconscious and maybe the power you have at programming your subconscious.

1 Like

So I decided to try and give you a scan just to see.

I walked in on this very dark, infernal-like place. I saw this hunched-over figure that was skinny and black like ash. It had red bleeding eyes and when I asked who it was it just kind of had inaudible noises at me. It seemed kind of aggressive but really unthreatening. I then saw two ghosts hovering above and circling around each other. They seemed sad or maybe it was more they were lonely. They were hovering above the man. I then saw a door that leads to this storage room full of crates and stuff. There were some old parchment papers there but when I tried to read it the ink faded.

Then another door appeared on the back wall but when I tried to open it all I saw was another wall. Seems I’m not allowed in there. I turned around and opened the door I can through and that red-eye figure was there. He stood in my way but I just kind of when passed him and when he tried to come after me I just flicked my wrist and he just fell to the ground.

I saw some stairs leading down so I followed them and saw a giant sigil of lucifer made out of flames hovering over a circle surrounded by lava. I asked if there were any spirits or names I should hear and I got Astaroth and Uriel. Which was interesting. I then saw some stair leading up to a watch tower and inside was another creature with black as ash skin and red bleeding eyes but he was much older and hunched over wielding a blade. He just kind of looked at me with… Well, I can’t put my finger on it but I decided to leave the scan as it seemed I wasn’t gonna get much more on this try.

1 Like

I would like some help please with the parasites that I have around me they are primarily brain eating spiders and the what not but all I do is kinda in vain because they murder my guardians and tear down wards and Im filled to the brim with em

Thank you ! What do you think that them represent ?

Hey,you write reply on mart 12,that i have three succubi,can i ask you for confirmation of this?@Vaynord

Sorry to disturb you guys… but i need a scan.

Im feeling numb. I wonder if something is damaged, or if i should stop working with some spirits.

idk what is going on.
I dont wanna whine too much, but i wanna know what is happening, and how i can fix it.

Thank you.:+1:… you are the only person who has replied.

I will repay the favour!

It’s no problem man! I hope you enjoyed the scan!

1 Like

Whoa, quite a number of posts…
I’d enjoy either a scan, or a critter check, if you please/if you have the time.

Thanks.

I would surely like a Scan :slight_smile: