Who wants a Scan?

I’d appreciate a scan please, many thanks.

Thank you so much! I don’t have any girls. But idk if I can see him. Because I take meds for it. And also… I need help get rid of it. Its not helping me. I experience lot of grieve. Is it Amon? Thank you.

Can I get a scan?~

Please and thank you.

HOLY CRAP!!!

Yea I am always anxious, worrying — I find it hard to stick up for myself sometimes — I was recently heartbroken, still hurting — I do feel that my third eye/crown are developing — and yep my grandmother passed LAST WEEK!

You are amazing, thank you

1 Like

Grateful for a scan. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

I was trying to bind energy to the object, if anyone here see something i would grateful

1 Like

Never had a scan before. I would like one if possible! Thank you!

1 Like

I’m rather curious what you may find within me.

1 Like

I seen the stars sparkling then a dragon I thought it was white I tried to get a better look at it and it appears as the dog dragon from the movie and book “the neverending story” I asked if there your friend and they nodded yes.

So I seen a spirit that was blurry I checked it was a friend but I’ve never seen one of them before it reminds me of a plant dinosaur but I didn’t get enough of a look at it to really know. I scanned towards it again and got a definite yes about being a dinosaur or at least part that I seen a raptors head somewhat clearly, maybe it’s webbed hands for swimming and not plant but yes it stands like a raptor stands.

So I seen him as a large red demon with wings and horns was sorta broad, from what I could gather he’s not of the Leaders the Goetia. I asked him why he was with you and he presented a gift box from what I take of it him being with you is a gift from his master.

1 Like

So when looking for spirits around you I seen a crab in a conch shell crawling towards me then when I asked who else seen a bird I believe it was actually one of the flying dinosaurs that had feathers relatively small for a dinosaur but large for a bir$.

So something people don’t really tell you about but you can do is when you invoke a spirit move them into your heart and focus on what there words are once there there. Glad I could help, pm me if you need help with any emotion ice done some work recently into finding out what I can do to gain there favor so they will act on my behalf for another and remove all negative aspects effecting the person of that emotion, Paranoia when I asked him what he would want he said recognition so I’m just doing a name drop, btw when you call upon an emotion like this say the highest consciousness of the emotion and then think and focus what do they want me to feel or anything that please$ you to ask but yes last time I was really getting into it I instantly felt them when I finished targeting peramiters then called to them I felt them more then I feel most being demons angels what ever they seem willing to interact but focus on channeling there words when you say hello or ask a question like all spirits I assume they prefer someone who can actually interact. I plan on starting a Business with there help I contacted most negatively percieved emotions and they were pleasant even said if they find someone who suffering from there emotion that the negativity from them dealing with it gave form life in the form of a parasite that they would consume them,… Those types of parasites are insanely hard to deal with to get rid of, most healers tell you you have to overcome it yourself, I know have two options use a blessing have to just kill them or find out what emotion was the cause and call upon the highest consciousness of that emotion and make them aware of there food waiting that would be a blessing to the person to be free of.

2 Likes

So you can invoke them and focus on transferring the essence of the apple while you eat it or you can just call upon them when you find a place to leave the apple you think they would like.

I seen a goblin with a battle axe large one handed big blades on both ends, he ends up riding a dragon green dragon, and they let me know they want an apple they want you to eat it and share it with them.

So I see a Do deer infront of a large tree but not huge just a somewhat large tree the grass meets the water in a circle around the tree on the top side ending about half way to the tree compared to how much land is between the tree and the water, there’s grapefruit maybe larger boulders all over the waters edge.

1 Like

Your energy is lovely bubbly I asked what your worried about and got your mother. I see a knight in full body armor there sorta skinny a red sash at the waist a rapier style sword in there left hand and a woven chain in their right hand, I see the same raptor dinosaur that has a few feathers I think it just wanted to say hi since I seen it ina different scan I scratch it a little bit. Did quick scan of chakras I immediately seen a large bright purple one appear then slowly form int9 a crown but the whole time I’m sending something wrong with heart I tried to focus on it and ask what’s wrong with it and seen it break but it had a gate through and around it, I think you let someone through your defenses and they betrayed you or something of that sort.

1 Like

Your sure of yourself with good reason but when I sense you I get overly aware of bitterness, I scanned you energy for who you are and it was pleasant. When I try to look into your chakras I seen you trying to look through a monocle I believe you seem very intent in using it exploring it, lol goblin for other person’s scan appeared again and says hi. I now see only your solar plex light up brightly I try to get insight and see a yellow bird inside a small cage. I also notice that your aligned with it pointing up most magicians who look to Lucifer have it pointing down it also allows you to capture the eternal nectar that drips from your third eye. I wondered what you have to worry about and see someone getting there hand hit by a hammer then someone playing the knife game stabbing between the fingers so I take it you have to worry about self harm from lack of focus or showing off so yes I don’t recommend and par core for a little while as an example, ty for doing a few scans for the people waiting I’m trying to catch back up but I haven’t had my phone for a few weeks.

2 Likes

Your phychic blocks are firstly illusion 3rd eye, grief heart and fear, I’ll pm I might be able to help with the blocks.

2 Likes

I get an earth vive from you imedietly seen a tree when I scanned your energy then I seen a maple leaf I think maple, I see the balls on strings where one bounces off one side and when it comes back it forces the ball on the opposite side to go out I asked what it was about and seen a crow.

2 Likes