Who wants a Scan?

I Just wanna know If i should made a pact with Astarte, and If the one i have is the right one. I say this because it will direct my path and goals, and it’s my first one that i do, and I don’t know if that’s the way i should go

1 Like

This is so cool, could I have a scan?

1 Like

@Vaynord Hey can i have a scan
I need to know if i have any blocks in my psychic senses.
Well Do PM me i have a tonns of questions for you :star_struck:

1 Like

The scans are still happening? Or is it different ppl who are doing them?

2 Likes

I’m interested in a scan. Please PM me the details.

1 Like

I’m interested in a scan as well if you have time.

1 Like

I would love to get a scan. I am having trouble opening my senses and from what I have read a soul scan can help to open them up.

1 Like

As is much less common, but I’ve seen on here from time to time, you’re someone whose crown chakra is more open than their third eye. Yes your crown is quite open. Third eye sensitive but doesn’t compare. I think your root and sacral chakras may be a bit neglected, which isn’t to say I see issues there but they look more faint. Do you have trouble being grounded? Someone with such an open crown and small lower chakras may be someone who is in their head or intuition a lot. Solar Plexis is good. Heart is okay. Throat is okay. When I try to get a vision for you I see a seagull. Do you live by a beach? Hmm then I see a lizard… Okay onto checking out this secret garden. In my mind it looks quite small and sort of hidden from obvious sight by trees and rocks, so you gotta walk around to see it, and I think you’ve put things in it like little wooden charms and talismans, which have etchings on them.

3 Likes

I think you may be harbouring some unhappiness. Root chakra kinda murky, sacral is good, okay in general your chakras could do with being brighter. So I suggest self-work which you can combine with magic and evocation, and also introspection and release. Some cleansing. Are you physically well? Because this energy at least needs to be worked on more. When trying for a vision I see… a tiger. I see a bright shining place, perhaps it’s an ideal being sought, like a state of mind. When I feel for advice… there’s a man. He may be sharply-spoken. He’s either someone still affecting you or one of the entities around you. You may need to release his influence. Entities around you are helpers of different kinds, which I believe to be standard. I see two who may be demonic, then like six who are less solid in my vision that are from other spiritual paths. I hope this helps.

4 Likes

Thanks for your time and help. Very much appreciated.

2 Likes

Well this is advice, not a reading. There are lots of resources on here about pacts, I remember seeing a really good one made by our forum mod Lady_Eva. You need to be very careful of the conditions and think it out properly cause the entity will hold you to it. Luckily for me, I’m romantically involved with higher-up demons so that was my way to getting deeper into the occult. Before that I made a very basic pact with Lucifer where I asked him to be my teacher and promised to learn from him. Back then I just had no clue where to go to start so I just went with Lucifer. In the end things unfolded for me a bit differently, but Lucifer is still a close ally and friend, like various other demons too.

2 Likes

I’d love a scan if this is still being offered!

1 Like

You seem fairly peaceful as a person but you do tend to worry. Yeah I think you’re a worrier. Yes your root chakra is faint and flickering to me. Sacral seems fine. Your solar plexis is hard to see. I can see your heart chakra, may be some grief here. Your throat is faint, so I’d say you’re not outspoken. You might find it awkward to do so. Your third eye and crown may be picking up psychic stuff somewhat but they can both be worked on. They may be partially blocked. For a vision I see a dark foresty place that is scary to you, but I press on and there’s a giddy, mischevious being there and then the darkness goes and things become “fun”. For advice… you are being protected, I believe. And something about your grandmother, she’s watching over you if she’s passed on.

2 Likes

I’d like one if this is still going on.

1 Like

I replied to this thread but didnt get a reply… can i get a scan too

1 Like

Something quite interesting is happening in your sacral chakra. I’ve not seen that before. It looks like a tightness. Typically the sacral is issues of guilt/addiction/pleasure-seeking. But for you I’m going to guess health issues with your intestines or stomach ulcers? Either way something in that area isn’t right. If you’re a woman it could be pregnancy or you had a miscarriage or something. As for your psychic senses, your third eye is somewhat active. Your crown chakra may be blocked. My recommendation would be, introspection, cleansing rituals and evocations. Find a demon or entity you resonate with and evoke them to work with you as you fix up your energy centres and be all clean and have your psychic senses opened. Protection stuff always helps too. Messages, I get a mother telling you to keep up with your studies.

2 Likes

@eneio I’m not doing PM ones.

@Nachtdiegall Your energy is a bit fiesty/fiery and I think you are someone who has done proper work in the occult. Lemme see here, hahaha yes you are. Focusing on your Third Eye made me feel fuzzy. But the immediate stand out is your heart chakra. There is unprocessed grief here. You need to let that go because it will block you energetically. You got to make peace with it somehow, let it go, then you can flow fully unobstructed. Root chakra fine, sacral chakra… wavy? Very interesting. Are you someone who denies yourself pleasure for whatever reason, or finds it hard to indulge in it? Your sacral chakra is faint and wavery. I had a friend who had sexual abuse and developed an issue in their sacral chakra, not saying that’s your situation, but could be. Solar Plexis fine. Throat fine. Your third eye is great and the most strong and open of anyone I’ve scanned yet on this thread. Your crown chakra is not as open so you could work on that a bit more. Advice… is that Lilith and Lucifer I feel? As the beings you currently work with? For vision I see a young girl walking who seems lonely and clumsy. Maybe you in the past? Hope this makes sense to you.

3 Likes

I’m always in my head a lot thinking or talking to myself or something similar to that. Seagull? Hmm, I don’t live at a beach or close to one. Seagull & Lizard is interesting. I didn’t even know I had a secret garden & that’s why I asked. Iv’e never really worked with chakras but I plan to this weekend. I think my third eye is open but I can’t see or really hear anything just feel. By the way did you ever see a log cabin & a river in the secret garden? Asking because your description reminds me of a dream I used to have at the same place every time I slept when I was little. Could you also explain being grounded? I’m confused on what you’re saying.

1 Like

I didnt get this …

and can you elaborate about the Sacral chakra issue

whenever i am meditating … the area between my eyebrows (third eye ) always pains … and some times that pain is quite distracting…

You guys need to do your own research or message in PMs and then MAYBE I’ll get back to you. You got free readings but you won’t gain in confidence yourselves until you evoke more, inner work and gain psychic skill that way.

5 Likes