Who wants a Scan?

Can I also get a scan? Thanks

1 Like

I wanna know how is my relasionship with Astarte, and how should I wisely work with it

1 Like

Hey Vaynord!
Can you tell me who the demon is that keeps showing up when I train my astral senses? He kinda looks like a human with wolf features- hair is black and shiny silver, glowing eyes? He shows and I freeze before I can remember to ask!
If that’s too much- at what levels are my chakras opened?
Thanks as usual!!

1 Like

Hello! If you’re still offering scans I’d love to get one and see what you can pick up!
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Id love to be PM a scan please.

1 Like

I’m up for a scan too! :smiley:
TY

1 Like

Id love a scan if possible

1 Like

Hey,can i get scan,do i have succubus around me?Thanks

1 Like

Not sure if still available, is there a chance that I could have a scan also please. Ty

1 Like

Could you give me a scan on my nature? @Vaynord

1 Like

Yes ou have succubus’s around you I think three.

I seen a flower an a bee on it and a catapillar climbing it makes me think there’s things around you trying to feed off of you and you need to do more protection.

I seen someone holding an apple and using a highly curved shiny dagger cutting slices off of it and then I see what appears to be the devil you offer him a slice and he eats.

1 Like

Good then I see the moon overlapping it self a cresent Infront of the full moon then the numbers 1-3. So I’ma little confused but I’d definitely do the next ritual with him outside under the moon.

1 Like

You need to work on your solar plexus it was a pyramid with point facing up if you want to catch your eternal life fluid from 3rd eye you need to flip it so large side is facing up. YOur crown is good and you also need to work on our throat which is blocked by lies. Your heart seems well it has the most to do with projection.

1 Like

I see a reptilian with a long portruding jaw, he seems to be friend but wants you to go about your work in his way.

I see a wearwolf and he takes the moon into his hand a bites it. I also seen a catapillar which is a reference of something trying to feed off of you but it’s not the werewolf.

2 Likes

I like be the demonic little fluff ball with horns as background pic. I see you pouring a green glass squared bottle your pouring it for someone else as I wrote that I seen the image I recently seen or the devil. Lol I asked if ou were allowed to have some o what you were pouring and seen ou standing waiting for word then he nods his head no.

2 Likes

Hmm I seen a raven plucking at an eye ball then a monster made of all eyes.

2 Likes

I seen a nice large tree and green grass then a werewolf then it shows me the moon and the moonlight shines on the tree and it starts blossoming.

1 Like