Who wants a Scan?

Thanks for all the :heart:’s getting closer to my badge.
I see a lizard and then it crawls to a large water source and drinks.
I think who reguarding whos around you and see a spider then Arachne.
I start again and start to see lizard but super blurry see eggs then crocodile comes to mind, I think who lse and fairy lashes befor me.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I haven’t understood anything

1 Like

I first thought of your follower and tried to picture them then asked what they had to show you and seen :grapes: grapes, I start scanning and see a sword then they start rotating it around there body but I can’t see them I try and there muscular and have a face that’s mask like and tusks and a ponytail. I also tried asking what’s your flower and seen a dafadill

2 Likes

Butterfly looking but not cause they have arms lol

1 Like

Yo any chance your down for tarot I’m starting to drink atm. Also plz like all my post I’m trying to get a badge

2 Likes

I would like a Scan if you’re still offering. I wish to know my energy levels, like how powerful am I becoming? The reason I asked, is because I’ve been doing some meditations on my chakras and the Merkaba, so yeah figure I should see how I am doing.

1 Like

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

This will help I got the feeling your at 40 percent power were at 20. You need to work on crown chakra

2 Likes

I’d love to chat with you lol I’ll o a scan via pm if you’d like you available to chat?

2 Likes

I hope that’s a good thing, also gotcha! I’ll get to work on my crown chakra. I’ve been trying to take enough energy to absorb Supernatural energies and gain one specific superpower, not sure if I am on the right track to obtain a specific expression of Omnipotence (Absolute wish).

1 Like

Go o the link I sent you and do the opening the soul practices it starts with the crown it’ll get you on your way also petition your god that when our fast it’s for spiritual enlightenment and power.

2 Likes

Gotcha, also already there, reading about Joy’s info on the Crown Chakra. Thank you again.

1 Like

Np sharing knowledge is a godly job

1 Like

yeah im down

1 Like

Thank you very much, I would love to. I’m from Argentina, I don’t know what time it would be but I’ll try to be online.

1 Like

What’s your question my friend.

1 Like

Woot hot lady said she would chat with me :grin:, anyways yes send me a on and I’ll do the scan then we can chat a bit, I’m from California America

2 Likes

If that would be great, to know when I am new to the app and if I have not seen it wrong, you do not have the ability to send messages

Thank you that was interesting. It reminds me of the Battle Hymn of the Republic/eristocracy. It gives me much to think about.

1 Like

Hi! May I get a scan? I’m new here so I don’t know much yet! :black_heart:

1 Like

Welcome @Bronte It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking members for readings or scans, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practised, ares of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like