Who wants a Scan?

May I ask for a scan? Specifically to ask if there are any guides/spirits near me or any who would like to work with me?

1 Like

Dam Vaynord thanks again! You hit it solid w/ the throat chakra. It’s the most backed up. Same w/ the crown and heart.

1 Like

vaynord, can you give a scan please, i am in moment of utter confusion.

1 Like

I see a book someone reading I ask what about then see abc referring o the basics so you seem to need to research into what your doing spiritually I also then ask about who and see a demon with a multiple chain flail. Hope this helps and I have no clue who it could be I asked if they were friend and they put there hand to there chin as in I’m thinking about it so there still undecided if there gonna work with our yet but haven’t done anything harmful.

1 Like

Glad I got it right thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

So first thing I seen was literally a greenbean lol then I thought if there was any guides or of the sort and seen sonthing couldn’t get a look at its body just it’s hand had a metal claw long finger blades o and it has a tail and wings as I’m writtinvi seen it from behind. It’s undecided if it’s going to work with you but it’s observeing you, it seems pretty cool. It said it’s ok to describe it sorta like a raptor with wings when I tried to ask if I seen right and if that was ok description it showed me a picture of philosoraptor.

2 Likes

Just a reminder for scans plz like the original post and if your extra nice all mother post I wanna get a badge that needs at least 5 likes on alot of different posts. Not sure if there’s a badge for 100 on a single post but I wanna find out.

2 Likes

Can i ask if there is a incubus around me?

1 Like

Hi! Could you please scan me on my current situation and pm me results?
Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got a no then said are you sure and got yes.

2 Likes

I need more to go off of then that.

2 Likes

Hey vaynord i want a picture scan i want to know about spirits around me im gonna pm you my pic thank you.

1 Like

Ty very much

1 Like

Can I get a scan?

1 Like

What do you mean??

1 Like

Send the pic when you can I’ll give you a scan. Ty for the likes.

2 Likes

I have no clue what o look into how bout we do tarot might be better results just figure out a question to sum up the request.

2 Likes

I don’t like what I seen an amazon women stepped on a spider then ate it, afterwards I think I seen Arachne so at least who ever was making that image is being looked into

1 Like

So what’s the question? I can do standard tarot card pull or can do moon oracle spirit oracle white light oracle or angelareum, angelareum doesn’t have an answer key you draw the card to find out what angel is gonna answer then you scan the card for the answer so it’s a bit harder then the others.

1 Like

I would love to get one please. I would also like to try this. I’ve only attempted it in person.

1 Like