Who wants a Scan?

@Vaynord

May I have a general scan , please , via pm ?

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings! I would love a scan of that is possible? I just want to make sure I don’t have anything negative attached? Or if Lucifer and or my guardian angels are there with any advice. I can send a picture if that is needed. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hello lovely, am I too late to this post? If feeling particularly technically challenged right now… if its not to late and you are up for it, got one more scan left in you??

1 Like

Sorry to all you guys who’s asked and not been scanned I get to many request I’ve done some pms for people requesting scans I’ma be on for a little bit longer so if anyone wants a scan like all my posts lol I’ma try to get another rarer badge I’ll scan anyone who likes all my posts, scan and tarot for who ever does that, so yea I’m hear atm for another little while be back tomorrow so I can do some more scans for peeps.

9 Likes

I want a scan/reading too please.
You also can pm me

1 Like

can i please have a scan too? i really need one, and can u pm me the results? thank u

1 Like

I’d like a scan, if your still offering (I don’t think I’ve asked before but not sure). Pm preferred but okay with it being posted here.

Interested in a general type scan.

1 Like

@cerbeus20 @Mind_Seeker20

You requested scan via pm you should have also pmd me I would have probably responded faster anyways my phone stopped glitching so I’ll probably just pm you our scans but if I only pm me and I’ll get to you. Also plz click like on all my older post I’m trying to get a rarer badge gotta get alot of post to 5 likes each.

3 Likes

willing to find out about myself , who I truly I am , maybe about the forces around me entities i scratch my head around a bit , I’m a wanderer i struggle and I struggle , what its my calling , on this path I’m on its good enough , I’m a survivor , shall I continue ? thanks hope its enough I sent you a photo

1 Like

Hi
I would love to be scan if you are still offering a scan. To be specific want to know if any demon, angel, or spirit is trying to get in touch with me.
Thanks

1 Like

Got mine , not bad at all hehe :two_hearts:

1 Like

I see a demon orta reptilian looking but playful looking same time it’s skinny and has long arms and claws ontop of wrist still has a hand, then I seen a pale man in a black robe. I thought about if there was any angels and seen a very typical image for angel for me and then because it was so familiar I asked if they wanted your attention or o work with you and it nodded it head yes.

1 Like

Can I please get one when you are in the mood?

1 Like

I’d be interested in a scan too please.

Especially in regards to spirits around me.

1 Like

I seen a fairy then a rapierist he has the robin hood style hat with the red feather. And because I thought robinhood I keep seeing the fox version of robinhood and its making it hard to re gather lol so I went back to the image of the rapierist and said who else and the fairy showed back up all cute like with big wings I asked if they were fae and they nodded no.

1 Like

Thanks.

I would also appreciate one if you have the time/energy :grinning:

i would like a scann

What kind of wings?

1 Like

Hi! How are you? I would love to have my first scan please

1 Like