Who is Lucifer to you?

Why did you call him daddy (papa)
And not Father Lucifer or Emperor Lucifer?

This is meaningless, everyone evokes only their subconscious mind. There is one Lucifer, he is a Roman God. Evocation doesnā€™t bring divine beings into your presence, it puts you in a state where you are able to encounter and converse with your own subconscious. For shits and giggles why donā€™t I evoke Lucifer tomorrow morning at 3:00 AM and share my experiences with the forum.

The practical effects of evocation is the only useful thing about it. Because itā€™s in the union of the Masculine conscious mind and the feminine subconscious mind that creates magic. I havenā€™t done a ritual since early March, my entire practice has become completely reductive to impregnating my subconscious mind with desires and watching my will unfold in my life.

But you walk into dangerous ground when you think that the aspect of your subconscious that youā€™re communing with in the ritual of evocation is a separate and different consciousness. Because then, you come up with nonsense like two beings in the same pantheon, Prometheus and Lucifer being the same entity.

That isnā€™t because of the work of Lucifer, that is the work of the subconscious mind which is the source of all magic.

Let me give you a little lesson in the esoteric.

Each of the paths between the sephiroth is linked to one of the major arcana. As well, the 10 sephiroth of the Kabbalah have been connected with parts of the body. The Supernal Triangle (Kether, Chokhmah, and Binah) are the focus right now. In our human body Chokhmah and Binah connect to the head, and specifically, the conscious and subconscious minds, respectively.

The path between Keter to Chokhmah is the Fool. In the Raider-Waite Tarot, The Fool, ignorance. The path between Keter and Binah is The Magician, knowledge. And the path between Chokhmah and Binah is The Empress, creation. The he access of the subconscious mind by the conscious mind creates something new. This is done within our selves, there is nothing external that helps us, ritual is only useful insofar as it attains a result, and that result is the result of accessing our subconscious mind.

4 Likes

Beliefs are dime a dozen. People are talking about their interaction with Lucifer. Youā€™re just sitting there ā€œthinkingā€ then throwing your ā€œbeliefsā€ on everyoneā€™s heads starting, always, with one single wordā€¦ NO.

Your opinion is just that. Your beliefs or conclusion are just that. Thoughts! Peopleā€™s experience with Lucifer or any other spirit is not only from gazing at a black mirror so you could argue itā€™s their ā€œsubconsciousā€. Thatā€™s a lazy and ignorant explanation of the spiritual experience.

Believe what you want. But respect other peopleā€™s beliefs as well. Your arrogance is unbelievable !!!

Open a separated thread and state your opinion about this subject so you wonā€™t have to repeat it in every thread and troll everyone with it. Youā€™re starting a huge debate that nobody asked for. Why? Just trolling and bullying.

READ THE TITLE OF THE THREAD AND THE ORIGINAL POST. Stick to the topic and donā€™t trash it the same way you do with many other topics.

Can you do that ?! CAN YOU TRY ?

Iā€™m sorry @Titan.M Iā€™m just trying to stop a shit show that heā€™s planning right now. Heā€™ll jut ruin the whole thread for everyone with his arrogance and ignorance as he did many times before.

13 Likes

Itā€™s a long story. I was 19, Asian and a total outsider to the whole Abrahamic mythology, Heaven and Hell included. Astaroth appeared and I had to research about him, and thatā€™s how I learned about Lucifer. I was heavily influenced by Miltonā€™s Paradise Lost and some romantic authors and my impression was that he was the one who created a home for the fallen angels and acted as protector and father figure to them, in a fun family sort of way. I adored them but very lightheartedly made up things in my mind about their personality (I was 19 and bubbly. Please forgive me)

So when I saw him I was overjoyed and ran up to him saying papa thank you for bringing everyone together. And he stared me down and with a terrifying tone said he was nothing like that and if I called him papa again,ā€¦ etcā€¦ you get the picture.

I learned the lesson of my dear life.

3 Likes

shrugs Iā€™ve already given my opinion on the matter. There is no connection between Lucifer and Satan, Lucifer is a Roman God of the Morning Star, there is no ā€œInfernal Empireā€ in Roman mythology. And all youā€™re doing is confirming to me what I already believe, that evocation only allows you to access your subconscious mind. Which is sufficient, thatā€™s the purpose of ritual, to allow your conscious mind to access your subconscious mind with a desire that it manifests in your world.

1 Like

Well if itā€™s all my subconscious then Iā€™m pretty powerful. I can control light, fire and I can heal. Did I mention moving objects.

How I think of Lucifer Iā€™ve explained and it synchronizes with this:

And yes thatā€™s how I and many with me channel himā€¦ Only I talked to @PrinceX about that, I see his Angelic form more often. But maybe thatā€™s meā€¦

5 Likes

(for me)
Itā€™s complete madness and thinking that there is nothing beyond people, I think that you literally took these lessons, but it is true that we are all connected to each other and Lucifer with us.
Thatā€™s all I can say because Iā€™m not all-knowing.
You can not think you know everything that you already know the truth just just like I can not know everything . Because I did not read about what you were and you did not draw conclusions from what I observed and read.
Everyone has their views.

5 Likes

Yes exactly, he appears to me in an Angelic form as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What are you doing on BALG then?

5 Likes

He claims that the Empire does not exist, I ask how does he know?
Because he will take the lesson ā€œesotericā€ literally, that is, he misunderstood it?
If Lucifer tells him that he(there is) is an empire,kingdom, a land, a world,
Why should I not believe him from a logical point of view? Something like that makes sense.
Because this is the name for the group of ā€œpeopleā€.
The empire is made up of people, that is, he claims that, apart from people, there is nothing and everything is us?

1 Like

Maybe they do things different in Canada :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes, you are very powerful. The subconscious mind is the source of magic, it makes sense for you to experience these things.

sigh Iā€™m beginning to get tired repeating myself that evocation is just accessing aspects of your subconscious. It is only useful for results, but whatever conversation you have with a spirit will only serve to (usually) confirm your own biases. If you believe that Lucifer and Satan are the same being, of course youā€™re subconscious will show Lucifer and Satan as you already believe them to be, all the while you become evermore blind to the truth. That Lucifer is a Roman God with nothing to do with the figure of Satan, angels, and demons (because those types of things arenā€™t in Roman mythology).

That isnā€™t what I said. I absolutely do believe in real gods and spirits, but I donā€™t believe that you, Adam_T, or Borgy, or anyone else are conjuring them from the ether. If you are, if you really are communicating with real gods and spirits, then I have a test. Pick an obscure Greek God like Asclepius, evoke him ask him who his parents are? ask him who his wife is? Ask him how many children he has? Ask him what theyā€™re names are? Ask these questions without doing any research, because if youā€™re conjuring the gods out of the ether, if youā€™re communing with real consciousness, then this should be easy for you to do.

I may not know everything, but I know a lot more now than I did before. And this idea of evocation being an aspect of the subconscious, is my working theory that explains everything nicely. If some new data arrives that contradicts my theory then Iā€™ll get a new theory, thatā€™s how science works, and thatā€™s how I work.

Donā€™t misquote me. I stated, ā€œThere is no connection between Lucifer and Satan, Lucifer is a Roman God of the Morning Star, there is no ā€˜Infernal Empireā€™ in Roman mythology.ā€ But, even if that was what I meant, it wouldnā€™t preclude me from continuing with this forum. Not everyone on BALG works with demons @telgega is a practicing Catholic, and he hasnā€™t been thrown out of here for not paying homage to demons. Anyone who is dedicated to improve their abilities and skills is welcome in BALG.

I didnā€™t say that, Borgy misquoted me. The full sentence was, ā€œThere is no connection between Lucifer and Satan, Lucifer is a Roman God of the Morning Star, there is no ā€˜Infernal Empireā€™ in Roman mythology.ā€ In response to when you said that Lucifer was the Emperor of the Infernal Empire.

3 Likes

So you do not believe in masks, and that Gods will adapt to your views because they care only about your spiritual development.
You know that through this Gods are triksters, by choice or not.
Get interested in what I wrote above and you will understand.
And in what you think, thatā€™s a bit true from an esoteric point of view but you take it literally.

But people have observed something other than you, do you think that people have not read what you are, and why did not the rest choose it as the truth?

I prefer to observe and have evidence for theory than to blindly believe in a book.

3 Likes

His original name in Hebrew, Hawlayle (Heylal), means ā€œDay Starā€, and the King James translators decided that the Roman god Lucifer, which also means Day star had his place there ,so there we got our misunderstanding. Isaiah 14:12. This was represented as the planet Venus at dawn. The prophecy was directly on the king of Babylon, and highly symbolic, which connects to the book of Revelation is speaking of Babylon the Great.
Hawlayle was the top angel of heaven. Angel means messenger, or Malachi, like the prophet of the same name. Hawlayle was supposed to bring ā€œlightā€ or knowledge and guidance to the first humans.

3 Likes

If what I was watching on youtube is true(his channeling), then he said it was his favorite name.
Heylal

2 Likes

Correct many people who channel him get that name.

2 Likes

Nice, good to know.
So I know his favorite name!

2 Likes

I agree, that everybody can be here. Only I wondered why you need to push your story this hard to people who experience, believe and can prove to a certain level (same as you) with other literature that there are multiple options that could be the truth. I donā€™t know for sure and you donā€™t know for sure. Thatā€™s the nice thing of our believes.

2 Likes

I will not agree with this, I prefer to know the truth but I will not parade on the street or on the Internet shouting that I know the truth and others do not.

3 Likes

Too late now. Thread muted !

1 Like