Who is Baphomet

This reminds me of Michael’s left and right hand Bearers Zadkiel and Jophiel, this is pretty interesting.

3 Likes

You gonna go speaking of Mickey I’m going bye :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

How do I figured out what that spirit is? I’d rather work with them in their true form than in this form that has no verifiable or valid history.

1 Like

Ask him to reveal his earliest form, write down everything you get - every sound, impression, maybe letter you see etc., and then share what you saw/felt/heard on here, maybe we’ll be able to figure something out, we bring a diverse range of knowledge to any questions on here. :+1:

6 Likes

@Lady_Eva gave sound advice. You can also learn as much as you can about the mask, work with it, figure out why the symbolism is important for you as that can a big reason why spirits appear to us in the way they do. That was the path I had to take with the spirit I mentioned to discover his depths.

2 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Beginner help needed please

@itssebastienc
Spirits wear masks too. How many spirits aid in the process of dissolution? How many of them aid in the process of building up your spirit? In that context baphomet could be a metaphor or mask for any spirit that helps with ascent. So I understand where the confusion could be coming from in that retrospect.

Perhaps you’re currently going through something in your life that’s causing baphomet to making itself known to you? Symbolism is important and it’s always smart to start with the symbolism being communicated to you. Doing this will help you start the process of elimination when the information you’re getting is vague or incorrect.

I think you’re dealing with your shadow. It seems like there’s certain aspects of yourself trying to make themselves known to you and you’re grasping at straws trying to define this experience as something outside of yourself. Your shadow self can appear to you as a spirit and this can be confusing for people who don’t know the difference between their shadow and a spirit.

In case if you’re curious.

I’m assuming you’re new to the occult because of your posts. When someone is new to this stuff there’s a lot of new things you have to get used to. The main thing is a shift in awareness. As a neophyte you start to become aware of things that were previously unknown to you. This includes things related to yourself.

You may not like the answer I’m giving you but that’s what I think is going on. In my beliefs baphomet is the dark goddess. Everything you’ve said would lead me to believe you’re not dealing with the goddess of my tradition. I think you’re really dealing with your shadow and it’s making itself known to you through the symbolism associated with the commonly known version of baphomet.

1 Like

badabush! someone speaks some sense…
just whave ive been going on about…its more and more nowadays…a lot of people deal with this thinking they are speaking with all sorts of manners Gods and Demons and Angels…weeeehheee

1 Like

It’s not the answer they’re looking for.

2 Likes

I missed the beginning of this epic with all the Baphomet threads but are you saying that it’s possible to evoke one’s shadow?

2 Likes

I think it happens more often then what people realise ( in most cases )

2 Likes

I do wonder though…
Youre speaking about the shadow self and how it can appear as a spirit…
Would this not be along the lines of your higherself…your trueform…godself…i mean…how many names people give to this…
And im just thinking, but thats just your inner Demons and Angels if you want to call it like that.
Am i wrong
Thats why we can actually become Gods, i was speaking about this to someone earlier and its like, some persons have done this so well, that they actually create a very powerful being. Either because they have a very powerful old soul or because they actually developed it. But it is mainly, just you and your soul, speaking to each other. no ?

Yes it’s possible and it happens often. You see this topic come up a lot in books about Luciferian magick.

Yeah I posted my reply in the wrong thread because there’s so many baphomet topics lately. Lol

2 Likes

That’s the goal of working with your shadow self form a Luciferian perspective. To bring the unknown parts of yourself into consciousness and become your true self by transmuting the negative aspects of yourself into desirable qualities.

That’s one way of looking at it.

Yes but then you actually evoke Lucifer and your whole life foundations are shaken and life is not the same anymore =) lol
i think thats the bit missing on a lot of people…

…where they actually summon an external entity.

1 Like

Do you happen to have any recommendations? I’ve just recently opened a new world of English written books for myself. And there are so many that it’s kind of difficult to decide and get the ones I need the most.

1 Like

I’m not going to disagree with you there. I think one of the problems many people have is understanding that there’s more than one way to reach the final goal. I try to understand more than one perspective.

Eh in my experience the shadow self and the higher self are not the same. The shadow self tends to deal with the shit that you refuse to admit, the traumas you don’t want to work through, and things mostly but not entirely from this lifetime. The shadow self can and will put you through shit, to you get to the next level at times, because you refused. The higher self is more like the sum of all parts and lifetimes- to me.

YMMV However, both can be evoked and worked with.

4 Likes

yes but thats where it gets technical and you start losing interest…im not saying you…or me… but…

I will admit, it is easier when an external entity opens your mind and gives you the knowledge to understand these things.

1 Like

Man and his symbols by Carl Jung

And if you’re looking for occult books I’d recommend anything by michael ford.

1 Like