Which one is better, to be loved or to love

Well I like women too. They are fun to hang out with but I can’t be in a relationship with a woman as I’m gay and truly enjoy being so

1 Like

Yes and it can also be a wonderful, fulfilling feeling.
You’re asking for a whole to be split into halves and for us to pick :wink:
But having children or not doesn’t dictate it.

2 Likes

Ahhh, it’s so fucking complicated. I just want to stick my dick inside and cum for two hours. I am a simple man.

“Unconditional” means - no strings, no requirements, not wanting anything from the other, or trying to take anything from them - just giving with zero desire for return. Literally, no conditions on giving this energy to the other, it’s free. You get back what you get, and you don’t get upset. The other person, doesn’t even have to accept the energy or even acknowledge it, they can let it rinse off like water off a ducks back - doesn’t matter, it was freely give to do with as they will, no strings.

That’s the opposite of parasitic - a parasite steals energy and life from it’s prey. It doesn’t need to love to do so but it sure can use it as an excuse.

4 Likes

That’s a fucking good explanation. :slight_smile: And positive too.

You speak like you know when you don’t.

You asked for an opinion and are bashing the women who don’t agree. Also with this Medieval attitude toward women it’s no wonder why you think they’re “boring”.

You live in absolutes and refuse to learn or change.
I’m almost 40, NO I will NEVER change my mind about having human children, they are blobs of flesh when born with absolutely NOTHING cute about them.
Having kids isn’t dress up and wtf is the you’ll mindlessly let the urge take over instead of putting on make up shit?

What is your problem, you’re showing how sexist you are.

4 Likes

Totally a weird remark lol

4 Likes

So you are also into more than two gender, gender fluidity - far left stuff?

I am a weirdo.

It’s doesn’t bother me, I don’t consider it far left or right, those are constricting terms to me.

It is what it is and I’m fine with it. At the end of the day a person can be a good friend and be agender, for example, or hetro.

1 Like

:grin: Uh, dude? there’s no heart in your dick. You’re definitely thinking with the little head though.
Also, speaking as a self-confessed cougar, you’re not mature enough to interest an older lady, sorry.

I’s not far left, it 's not politically motivated or generated. Isn’t it funny how the least educated people can have the strongest opinions about things they haven’t researched and know nothing about.

5 Likes

Yass lol. You are so right.

Too much attacking the person not answering the question here, sorry but this is just turning into a shitfest.

3 Likes