Which demon is the wisest?

Need to ask questions so I need an answer ASAP :slight_smile:

This isnt Pokemon dude.

15 Likes

Do you know. a wise demon to work with?

Are you gonna ask that demon which book should you read? :rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao

If I tell you will you share the wisdom you learn, or ask a question for me? :))

1 Like

Yes I will

They all have different attributes. I think they all all wise. You just have to pick the one that will help you with what they are known for

5 Likes

Alright. King paimon is very wise for almost anything. However, I say with caution that if you want to speak to the great tactician, it would be Belzeebub. but most probably king paimon can help you. What topic is your question in? Want to dm me?

1 Like

I don’t know how to pm. What would you like to ask? And why can’t you evoke Paimon yourself?

No offence.

1 Like

Oh I could evoke king paimon myself. there are reasons I won’t which I don’t need to get into. If you read enough you’ll understand. my questions are, “how do you bind and subjugate others to your will”, and “how do you mentally control the actions of others to your will”.

2 Likes

Ah it seems I’ve been promoted. Scratch email. I’ll pm you

2 Likes

Personally I don’t think there is a “wisest of them all.”

1 Like

You keep asking this (no offense) poorly thought out questions. You can ask any demon and you’ll get their taste of wisdom. There’s no wisest demon.

5 Likes

Every entity has some kind of wisdom. Ancient entities have some more to give. Each demon and king can help you unlock different secrets along the way and acquire knowledge in specific areas.
For example, Clauneck can attract wealth and teach you how to do it yourself and how to manage your finances in order to keep being wealthy, while Asmodeus can teach you how to crash your enemies and rise upon their ashes. Does that make one of them “wiser” ? No. Because there’s simply no comparison. Different areas of expertise, both ancient entities , oh well they’re both wise af .

4 Likes

I thought it was my first time asking this. Anyways my bad

1 Like

No not what I meant lol. I mean think about it. There’s no such thing as the wisest demon. They all have their own things to share on different subjects.

3 Likes

Please dont do it again for my mental healths sake lmao.

To answer the damn question, I think Lucifer is top of Ä°nfernal Kingdom, but this will not make him wisest.You cant calculate wisdom and its like comparing apples and oranges.

1 Like

Why do you keep asking the same question repeatedly, why don’t you evoke/ invoke yourself (you should know it’s much better than theoretical talk anyway), and why do you constantly invite people (myself included) to pm you? No offense, just wondering.

And ”I totally could evoke, but I’m not going to because of…reasons“ seems a bit iffy to me tbh. You asked me about King Paimon and I even hinted at another thread about a mind control spell, you keep asking the question - what’s your angle here?

3 Likes

Lilith… she’s an embodiment of the Great Mother Goddess/ Mother Earth… She’s Sophia of the Gnostics…

2 Likes