Which demon/entity is more powerful than Jesus Christ?

Wich iphone is more powerful then a lemon? … is what i hear in this question. I assume this is asked by a Christian or someone extremely influenced by christian thinking?

I mean many LHP also have this kind of thinking too I think it’s just a common thing in people just starting out.

1 Like

I have nothing against christians personally, and yes i Think on this forum All gnostic beliefs should be aloud… that makes it more interesting… but what i do think is, you can’t really go deep sea diving with a life vest on :man_shrugging:… I don’t think the question matters but for fun sake I would say all demons more powerful then jesus but that’s me, a Christian would Ofcourse say Christ more powerful (for them)

2 Likes

You probably right

It’s not about what you & I think, it’s about what’s true. It’s sad but an unpopular truth will get you flagged on this forum. Most on here don’t want truth, they want to feel good.

Does Jesus even exist? I honestly want to know. Accord to scholars there is no evidenced of him ever being on this Earth.

1 Like

ive worked with Jesus

ohhh

There are two major perspective on that, first is very strict, there is no material evidence of Jesus existence from the times he should live ergo Jesus didn’t exist at all.

Second perspective says that Jesus, as a wandering person, befriending with whores, peasnts etc. and being not so important ‘at his time’ couldn’t left any material marks. And we can’t expect them, but the gap between time of supposed living of jesus and the first versions of gospels is so short that it is enough to call him historical figure.

In second half of the ninetinth century there was few protestant theologians in germany who denied historical existence of Jesus and they perceived Bible as a best guide of moral life with metaphorical stories. They weren’t popular. But reversing the coin even if historicity of Jesus would be prooved for sure it still would’t be proof for his divine nature or truth of christianity at all.

1 Like

so I was researching on jesus christ on here, and came across this, let me offer my opinion

based on my workings with Christ in the past, and my studies done on him, he is a being that holds a lot of power

is he more powerful than the infernal empire? my guess is, with most or some, probably yes

but i could be wrong

Maybe Metatron, possibly Michael. The Buddha might be about equally as powerful, or slightly less. There could also be countless ascended masters from alien worlds that we’ve never heard of who are possibly on par.

2 Likes

i think Jesus is more powerful than the Archangels

Maybe more powerful than Michael, but possibly equal to or still less powerful than Metatron. From what I understand, Metatron is the most powerful known entity in existence aside from the source, and is on a higher plane and of a higher dimensional construct than anything else that anyone knows of, or at least that I know of.

the Hindu gods are more powerful than the Archangels, I believe the hindu gods to be closer to source than metatron

1 Like

Interesting. I did not know that. They give off the appearance of higher dimensional entities from pretty much every depiction of them, so it’d makes sense.

3 Likes

its just my personal belief tbh

1 Like

Powerful is circumstantial at best, and even then “powerful” when used here sounds way too based on anime style hierarchies.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for the time of true belief instead of our personal beliefs unless that belief is true.

and what is true belief in your opinion?

The Way, the Truth & the Life.

1 Like