Which demon/entity is more powerful than Jesus Christ?

The Way, the Truth & the Life.

1 Like

Ok, so Christ consciousness

1 Like

Your beautiful if I may say :sweat_smile:
I read a lont time ago about you and your Dutch boyfriend of ex boyfriend…
Well I live in the Netherlands :joy:

If you click on her profile pic, you’ll see that person is banned and has been for a while now, so she won’t be able to respond to your compliments.

2 Likes

I have certain doubts about the appropriateness of this “power scale” of entities. In this question, probably, in most cases, the subjective opinions and personal preferences will be broadcast. Of course, it is quite possible that some entities have more strength and power than others, however, in my opinion, it is more interesting to consider their specifics of work and the area of ​​their activity.

2 Likes

Agreed. In my experience, what matters is efficacy and not power. (Although, I suppose they can be the same thing)

1 Like

Any sexy being that straddles me and takes me to ecstasy is going to trump JC. There was this dude who stated that happened to him (blue being, thick sexy thighs, was humping him jn the middle of the night. He said it was rape, but his comments on shapely hips, breasts, lips, texture, etc makes me ponder this dude’s issues). Yeah, he to this day, wraps himself up at night like a tight burrito to make sure it diesn’t happen ever again. It still whispers sweet nothings in his ear. Lol, guess he hates being bottom or jumped.

Anyway, self is more powerful than JC. Why submit to anything. They threaten, then threaten back with utter annihilation. Be it them or self voided; the result is they cease to exist. I have my doubts JESUS exists as much more than a story, name, and tool to deceive others to do the Church’s will.

1 Like

That’s a Greek singer, not her. But as QueenMustang said, she’s banned and can’t answer back to your compliments.

3 Likes

While I do doubt a strength hierarchy I will say there is a possibility of say a imp going against day a primordial God there might be some notable difference but that may well be due to the imp not having the experience the primordial has :thinking:

5 Likes

I agree, because different creatures have their own experience, history of development, a certain set of knowledge and skills. Moreover, it is important to take into account the factor of constant development. However, the “comparison of forces”, so to speak, can be tried to find out experimentally. (invocation, evocation and communication with them). But again, we return to the moment of subjectivity of the results of the experience gained.

In general, the topic “who is stronger?” in my opinion, hides an “attractive”opportunity for discussions that can last forever. But it is hardly worth focusing on this especially actively, since the discussion of such issues is fraught with the prospect of becoming something less significant.

Of course, a certain experience can be gained, but this experience can only be a certain “brick” in the construction of magical experience and the formation of a system of magical knowledge.

3 Likes

I think she’s suspended

catfish ftw! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

if an imp goes against Shiva, Shiva will just flick him off with his finger, like a flea :rofl: :rofl:

Which pantheon OP @Greecya? We need to limit this down because it would take a whole book to answer otherwise.

the user is banned

I’ll take a request from anybody then.

I’m pretty sure that singer wouldn’t be happy to know where her picture is being used, but oh well.

4 Likes