Whats your guilty pleasure

Its this insane 7x7 lunacy im telling ya :rofl:
images (20)

Hardwiring the craziness straight into the subconscious. Was looking for pipe insulation went on autopilot on my way out next thing i know my brain is echoing a passage which stops me dead in my tracks when i noticed it. :rofl:

1 Like

To cry when watching some movies.
ā€œAi qing wan suiā€ still works well, even from 1994ā€¦ Thank you Ming-liang Tsai!

1 Like

Awwā€¦Yes I still cry when I watch titanic ok!? I admit it!! :joy::cry:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s not what your Starbuckā€™s sandwich saidā€¦

2 Likes

The one you ate with a pumpkin spice latte? I beg to differ

1 Like

Sometimes I go on delusional tyrannical monologues utilizing violent, destructive, and chaotic imagery. This isnā€™t so much scary as it is extremely humorous to me. Less psychopath, more old school super villan. And I never skip out on the maniacal laughter. It ties the whole thing together.

9 Likes

You should video it and post it as the Narsonix Manifesto on YouTube - no wait, might be too dangerous someone might take your humour seriously.

I can totally see thisā€¦

4 Likes

Made my day :grin:

3 Likes

Everybody is somebodyā€™s weirdo - Hello, I might just be yours - big horsey grin and slobbering kiss :kiss:

5 Likes

Ponies. Not miniature horses, I mean fucking poniesā€¦ Because the gods of Hasbro own my soul, and I canā€™t seem to get it back.

4 Likes

Anime music

Enough said.

Iā€™m gonna regret saying this later arenā€™t I?

2 Likes

Lately my guilty pleasures are both Mountain Dew and APOLLO

hehehehe

2 Likes

Mountain Dew, you mean Mount Olympus? ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

Sorry I had too you mentioned Apollo I couldnā€™t help it :joy:

1 Like

People: Why are you obsessed with looking at Statues of Apollo?

Me: Hehā€¦ noooo reasooon at aalllā€¦

Meanwhile most statues show his godliness :smirk:

3 Likes

My guilty pleasures are energy drinks. Man, I drink them like water, because I hate the taste of coffee :flushed:

4 Likes

Biscotti, cake frosting and breaking bad

2 Likes

To be honestā€¦ blood.

10 Likes

What the fuck :joy:

1 Like

Right? Itā€™s fucking weird as shit. Idek. We are talking about guilty pleasures though soooā€¦

2 Likes

Lmao everyone is like ā€œenergy drinks! Fast food!ā€ Thenā€¦ Thereā€™s me :joy::sweat_smile: oh dear hate myself.

2 Likes