Whats your guilty pleasure

Come on heheheheheheheheh

3 Likes

In magick or general? Magick its giving migraines to those who piss me off, and in general its sugar :rofl: take your pick

5 Likes

General >:D

2 Likes

Oh and shape of you by Ed sheeran (shut up :laughing:)

4 Likes

š‚š„ššš©š¬

1 Like

Dust Buster with corner attachment. (JK). My guilty pleasure? Fighting.

4 Likes

Non-Veg. But Iā€™ve stopped completely now.

Milk chocolate.
And doing strange shit to people for no reason. Not bad shit, just strange.
I put a spell on one guy to get cats obsessed with him. Always come up to him if heā€™s near one theyā€™ll demand his undivided attention. Heā€™s not allergic. He neither loves nor hates them, and thereā€™s absolutely no rhyme or reason to this.
Iā€™m thinking of putting a glamour on one girl to attract more wiredos to her. Slightly changing a spell to bring more attractive people to a person without ugly ones to do this.
Why? Because she always tells everyone on the timeline about that when weirdos fancy her. Some of the stories are funny. Iā€™m giving her more material.
Iā€™m in a good place in my life. Thereā€™s nothing I can think of that I truly desire, I still need to do spells to get those magic muscles working out for when I need them .
Some are nice like money spells for local homeless people. Right now Iā€™m focused more on making peopleā€™s lifeā€™s not better or worse. Just weirder.
Because thatā€™s the type of world I want to create right now. One where your life has you thinking wtf.
This is recent for me and I hope to add more to this in the future and get more creative with it.

18 Likes

Peppermintā€¦
I love peppermintā€¦even my bath wash is peppermint sent. :laughing:

7 Likes

I really really like pissing certain kinds of people off if I donā€™t need them on my side for anything.

I also enjoy dreamwalking though I need to work more heavily on developing it fully.

There are things also involving astral tentacles. Let your imagination go wild on that one and you might get close.

Basically just satisfying my random and often base desires.

7 Likes

Butt stuff?

4 Likes

You white girl.

Thats just the start and usually I am the one with the tentacles :wink:
I think I make even the most perverted demons of lust and pleasure blush sometimesā€¦

3 Likes

Youā€™re worse than I am :laughing:

Tea squirts out of horseā€™s nostrils at alarming speed over keyboard now the zzzzzz has to be pressed 15 times before it works.

You took my recommendation - a collar and whip :rofl:

2 Likes

My guilty psychotic pleasure - actually doing a sodding ritual WITHOUT INTERRUPTION of a delivery; ā€œI just have to show you this really important thing - itā€™s a cat on a swingā€; ā€œthe neighbourā€™s cat has been a bit sick and I feel sick just looking at it can you clean it upā€ā€¦; ā€œWhenā€™s lunch?ā€ (lunch and cat vomit incident are not related); ā€œOOOOOOWWWWWWā€ - rush out alarmed - ā€œI have a hang nailā€ā€¦

Funny none of this happens when I am cutting hedges, grass, tending vines, chasing errant greenhouses, plastering cellars etc. But the moment itā€™s something like a ritual to help me with my health or the Beloved - BOOMā€¦

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you - I feel slightly better now.

5 Likes

cheesy pop songs from my teen years :tired_face:
3 Likes

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST - CDS and singing alongā€¦

I would make a great parent, I could embarrass my children so completely and spectacularly!

4 Likes

just make sure you play this

for maximum ā€œWTFā€ factor :3
6 Likes

Iā€™ve heard this plenty I am ashamed to admit :laughing:

2 Likes