Whats your guilty pleasure

I love Vitas - Opera number 2, Kiss like Eternity, Zvezda…

Oh and Klaus Nomi

2 Likes

7th element’s the only one i know, gotta thank fallout 4 modded radio stations for that xD
i should check out more vitas though, only europop i can recall is justice :joy:

1 Like

I love the taste of peppermint to, i know of this 200 gram of cadbury peppermint chocolate, mmm that taste of milk chocolate green color peppermint, eating the whole 200 gram block mmmmm.:innocent:

3 Likes

Why do you encourage it :laughing:

2 Likes

Xoxolatl (Chocolate) it is truely something I treasure completely. I want to incorporate it into my ritual workings and uppity fuckity.

It is the fruit of the Gods…:wink:

8 Likes

It might help matters - it’s a serving suggestion from yesterday - perhaps you prefer left overs? I don’t know.

And there it is “Would you be able to make some lunch…”

1 Like

Weed,sugar and tobacco!!

6 Likes
Adult content

pretty much covers it lol

I’m pretty sure there’s a banishing ritual for that. Or a vaccine :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Anything and everything from Lush. And false eyelashes.

I just got really really confused as I wondered how he was getting those things up his nostrils, then I wondered how the chappie on the right had two - Hell I really must stop analysing things.

Lol I have a quote for this:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: ouch!

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll admit it. Guilty of charge! I just can’t contain myself, because it just makes me moist and drooly.
I’m also known as:

…and I have this thing with sausages. They’re everywhere!!!

4 Likes

I do the same thing on occasion with a 1.5 lb Snickers bar, lol. No regrets…

2 Likes

MOUNTAIN DEW! :laughing:

2 Likes

You can always blame me… Experiment Report : Sugar Loading Prior To Major Work :wink:

3 Likes

Mixing Demonically strong drinks on my days off that have most people asking how im not dead yet :rofl:

4 Likes

Show me da wae

1 Like

Mine is probably just getting into a bersek rage just because not with anyone or anything around that I could break but still. Fun