Whats your guilty pleasure

My quilty pleasure I am just going to say it sex.

4 Likes

That’s not a guilty pleasure that’s just normal :sweat_smile:

That moment when your math teacher gets a respiratory infection before you even considered casting a spell.

giphy

10 Likes

You fucking know where it’s at honey

2 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

I’ll be honest, sometimes I fantasize about having sex with goddesses. I worry that they’ll get offended or something.

11 Likes

Not gonna lie…same

5 Likes

Writing semi erotic romance novels. Don’t judge

7 Likes

Sounds interesting :thinking:

1 Like

Yaoi visual novels HAHA​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: i also am addicteddd af to chewinggum 99% of the time i have chewinggum in my mouth

1 Like

Licorice, a whole bag in one sitting. Mind you, next day… Yeah that happens.:woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Sex with lady saints … Yeah I’m definitely going to hell :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I occasionally listen to really poppy feminine artists like Rihanna or Arianna Grande. I say its to help inspire certain story characters, which is true. However sometimes I need a break from my usual music. This includes some 60s, 70s, 80s, or 90s pop as well.

2 Likes

Booze and Cheez-it’s.

5 Likes

Does a basic lunch like that really count as a guilty pleasure? :rofl:

4 Likes

Where to start lol my guilty pleasures change. Almost weekly mostly just primal simple things with mercury retrograde it has been staying at home abd masturbating away my problems lol #guilty

7 Likes

Treating work as a proving ground for psychological manipulation.
Inserting my image into the minds of others and forcing them to dream about me.
Removing the competition by any means necessary.

Last but not least …

Women’s natural odor. <— that’s right. A bit of body odor of a woman who I respect. It is the spice of life. Makes me feel alive. Turns me on … just like it is SUPPOSED to. Humanity just got stupid about healthy natural odor. Pits, feet, bum, genitals. It is all part and parcel. That’s part of sex. Acceptance of a partner’s humanity is part of love. Real love. Not clingy insecure bullshit.

Just being honest. Guilty pleasures. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

You haven’t lived until you’ve made the switch to Cheese NIPS. :rofl:

4 Likes

Fighting

2 Likes

Natural body odors are the biggest turn on!!! Ha! And I also love head-fucking with people…kind of like that movie Inception, you say something then skip off, its so much fun doing it to strangers :wink:

2 Likes