Whats your guilty pleasure

Lol I have a quote for this:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: ouch!

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll admit it. Guilty of charge! I just can’t contain myself, because it just makes me moist and drooly.
I’m also known as:

…and I have this thing with sausages. They’re everywhere!!!

4 Likes

I do the same thing on occasion with a 1.5 lb Snickers bar, lol. No regrets…

2 Likes

MOUNTAIN DEW! :laughing:

2 Likes

You can always blame me… Experiment Report : Sugar Loading Prior To Major Work :wink:

3 Likes

Mixing Demonically strong drinks on my days off that have most people asking how im not dead yet :rofl:

4 Likes

Show me da wae

1 Like

Mine is probably just getting into a bersek rage just because not with anyone or anything around that I could break but still. Fun

Its this insane 7x7 lunacy im telling ya :rofl:
images (20)

Hardwiring the craziness straight into the subconscious. Was looking for pipe insulation went on autopilot on my way out next thing i know my brain is echoing a passage which stops me dead in my tracks when i noticed it. :rofl:

1 Like

To cry when watching some movies.
“Ai qing wan sui” still works well, even from 1994… Thank you Ming-liang Tsai!

1 Like

Aww…Yes I still cry when I watch titanic ok!? I admit it!! :joy::cry:

6 Likes

That’s not what your Starbuck’s sandwich said…

2 Likes

The one you ate with a pumpkin spice latte? I beg to differ

1 Like

Sometimes I go on delusional tyrannical monologues utilizing violent, destructive, and chaotic imagery. This isn’t so much scary as it is extremely humorous to me. Less psychopath, more old school super villan. And I never skip out on the maniacal laughter. It ties the whole thing together.

9 Likes

You should video it and post it as the Narsonix Manifesto on YouTube - no wait, might be too dangerous someone might take your humour seriously.

I can totally see this…

4 Likes

Made my day :grin:

3 Likes

Everybody is somebody’s weirdo - Hello, I might just be yours - big horsey grin and slobbering kiss :kiss:

5 Likes

Ponies. Not miniature horses, I mean fucking ponies… Because the gods of Hasbro own my soul, and I can’t seem to get it back.

4 Likes

Anime music

Enough said.

I’m gonna regret saying this later aren’t I?

2 Likes