What's ur thoughts on this?

awesome, thx

I don’t disagree with that

I have seen the setting before, but can’t find it right now

I was thinking, killing off billions, or rather killing off the whole species will evolve it…It wont exist in the physical realm anymore…this seems to be what the species wants because its always talking about raising vibrations…well passing through the veil of the living to that of the dead is the raising vibrations.

I’m gonna gamble the 2nd wave will be the Earth, 3rd will be water…Just gambling . Personally think the waves idea is rubbish. Humans f’ed up their own environment. It’s cause and effect. The waves seems like trying to paint the picture from a prophetic, thus religious point of view…laughable…human race is long overdue and had it coming. The Earth will turn on us because we are offensive fucking creatures…The next stop collectively is pass the viel of death (return to sirius a and b )

That went from Misanthropic ideas to big new age dive lmao.

3 Likes

I’ll be honest, if it was a BALG, user, the first question I’d ask if who was this message from?
Anyone else I’d have told them to banish and cleanse.

I did not get a beneficial vibe off it myself. It made me angry actually. I question it’s motives and it’s honesty.
Also, “I don’t know, therefore aliens” is not really the kind of answer I would be hoping for.

As it stands, the channel is not that useful without more information. I’ve put it on the shelf as a curiosity I’m semi-neutral about that might be explained as time goes on.

I think the virus is one of the many waves of Ragnarok and there are way more than 7.

I don’t think it’s useful to get into a place of judgement about why the people that are leaving are doing so. It’s possible to be unhealthy and unable to withstand illness while being ascended, that unfortunately is the nature of human bodies - they kinda suck, you need a lot of discipline to take care of them in a world of temptations that also act as comforts for a harsh life. I don’t blame anyone for being too sick to survive.

3 Likes

Lol

Yes :frowning:

7 seals of the apocalypse is Christian Eschatology . Maybe sorcerors, occultists who somehow want to hasten the return of Christ or just flat out apocalypse deliberate wish to construct the seals by casting spells to make _________ happen in accordance with Revelation…If one is treating the book of Revelations as a spell book…

“Evolution” is just another way of saying death…Evolving requires an environmental problem that kills off members who lack a certain mutation…

2 Likes