What's ur thoughts on this?

It is not about the religion, it is about the particular manipualtive entity that they worship, seriously that spirit is a huge d**k, you should meet him and you might know what I mean

It was obvious that you were spirit dickriding.

and who is this so called spirit ? I mean to be honest i doubt a bunch of spirits would put all this effort into a virus or "waves to wipe humans out just because they believe in something.

the horsemen are symbolic, they are famine, war pestilence and something else, thats been going on for a while

2 Likes

The spirit that is a dick is known as Jehovah/Allah/God/Ahura Mazda, he goes by many names and he does not want to help people

my point is peeps, these kinda prophecies are doubtful because all these events been happening in the past already, what makes now any different? the fact that were multiplying in numbers? the techno advancements?

2 Likes

but how does killing off billions of humans help to stop God/Allah/ Jehovah?

Jehovah is A god, not God…imo

sorryyy :c

He takes their energy and worship and uses it for his own power and other purposes, he has enslaved most of people in his own ways

thats also incorrect to a degree…people have the freedom to choose do they not?

2 Likes

This isnt even remotely true because:

Islam is creation of Muhammad, he took the Allah from pre islamic tribes and made him the only deity.Allah doesnt even give a flying fuck about humanity, which makes your post halfly true, wrong part being he is exclusively working against us.

I don’t believe magick is building up on this more than people want to believe this is the start of some magical fantasy life so they’re holding out for it and latching every mundane occurrence to the occult.

This is no different from when new age RHP people created that 2012-2020 thing where they take something small and mundane and blow it out of proportion and see themselves as “the chosen few” that a few here do.

3 Likes

Just imagine them catching the sickness.Just imagine.

while the Abrahamic faiths are today rooted in cultural control, in an exoteric sense, its understandable that there is an element of indoctrinating enslavement, especially in certain middle eastern countries.

however, as i said, people in most modern parts of the world have the freedom to choose, so if they choose to subject themselves to a religio-cultural society where you must follow certain beliefs out of fear, and do so for your whole life, it is willful subjugation to authority, theres nothing wrong with it, whats wrong is not letting peeps thinkfor themselves

I see some difference. But the question was actually if you don’t think that Magick usually works by amplifying what is already there. As you said, the virus was already there, and it might just be that this has become a vehicle for the ritual’s effect.

howd you hide the profile by the way

1 Like

I’m sure if there was some spiritual meaning behind it a lot here would be dead too. It’s a common theme that “it’s spiritual and oh just so happens people on [insert forum] are most likely to survive because for some reason we are the spiritually adept “

2 Likes

It s a privacy setting. You can change it by going to preferences section

Magick can amplify whats already there I’m simply saying this is really convenient for people to cling to and day “yep magick did that” many are way too quick to jump to flight of fantasy is all.