What's ur thoughts on this?

you said you had an important role in this whole situation . What does that mean excatly?

1 Like

Many spirits are telling various people this, it’ll happen and most of the world is not ready

I do not exactly know, but Beezlebub told me this, when I was thinking about stopping, which I will never do again

You sure this isn’t just a way to feed the inflated egos of the occult masses? Because practitioners are still a form of masses that are no different from normie masses. Tell practitioners what they want to hear and you have them in the palm of your hand.

1 Like

I agree with this.This guy is claiming that all of humanity, at least the surviving part will go further advanced,because spirits told this.But imo until we see a physical evidence of this, its very VERY likely on peoples head, again this is my opinion.

3 Likes

plus how does killing off BILLIONs on people help us evole into a better spcies ( i probably sound dumb saying this but i dont understand that killing off a bunch of humans will help us along)

3 Likes

Other than scientific and social proggress, neither do I, man.And those two arent related to spirits.Why do some people think everything is because of spirits lol? This is as bad as believing karma.

1 Like

I respect your opinion, everyone has their own opinions. I also have seen many synchronicities and weird things that happened that has to do with this, one example of this is I about these things with a friend (who is also a LHP magickian) and just by talking about it his house started shaking and no other house in his area and also spirits would just show up in my room when talking about this (Lucifer, Beezlebub, Satan, Azazel, and some unknown energies to me). There are too many synchronicities to list that I have had regarding this

Science comes from the occult sciences, so how are they not related?

Most people are not willing to change and would like to be mindless sheep and they are bot needed to be here, so that is how killing off billions of people will help, for something to evolve change MUST happen and if most do not want to change they will die off from not evolving

Thats maybe true or not, lets take it as true, then what you were talking about wasnt the part of occult that science agreed in this moment.

what bout doctors , scientists and others that have helped us with cureing diseases. If they all got killed off and then lets say another disease came along how would we treat it without doctors and scientists

1 Like

Some of them will most certainly still exist, but do not have all the answers and would never claim to, ask Beezlebub, or any of the other nine demonic gatekeepers (or you could most likely ask any Goetic [or other type of] spirit)

Woah! It doesn’t matter what religion people want to follow, they don’t deserve to die from this awful virus. I don’t know if that was the intended message of your post, so if it wasn’t I apologise.

No most people will die from the other waves, not the virus, this is just the beginning

1 Like

I know others who have got this gnosis too. About the waves. The horsemen of the apocalypse have been released they said.

1 Like

i agree with you. As long as you are not causing harm to yourself or others you shouldn’t have to die just because you believe in God or whoever.

3 Likes

Exactly. As long as they stay in their lane, i’ll stay in mine. I certainly wouldn’t want them off the face of the earth because of it.

Don’t you agree that most Magick works by amplifying something that is already there? Like building upon / increasing.

This is litterally just as same as some religions saying, you will go to heaven because this is the true religion.

1 Like