What's the most retarded thing you've done in the occult

Your mind tries to normalise things, it happens to me and I’ve been doing magick for over 25 years, and seen some incredible things, yet a few days later the old stabilisation device starts downplaying it.

It’s important to keep good journals and to note the exact details of anything incredible, if it’s safe to do so. :+1:

11 Likes

Will do! I have really cool videos on my phone

1 Like

Written notes activate your brain, as well:

(Better link, soz)

3 Likes

The dumbest thing I’ve done in the occult is sex magick with my ex and giving him taste of my soul.

3 Likes

Picked up alcohol and drugs with the alure of chemognosis…EVERYTHING died from that point on…Addiction followed and …well whatever power I had…I HAD…a year clean still nowhere near the power and gifts I had…Most retarded thing I did was trash my brain, body and lose all of my power…And from hereon its the every day is war one day at a time spiel…I suppose that was the abyss or am I still in it???

Either way, advice on using drugs for an altered state of consciousness and spiritual experiences…DONT

1 Like

what the heck are you talking about?

Um using the marseille tarot as a newbie was a mistake. Its hard to use cause you just have to count cards and no pictures to keep track of what it is. The other thing is I was sort of out of it and accidentally put a cold drink on one of the cards bending it up.

That was just lame though, the really stupid thing I did was call 3 separate demons when I couldn’t see or hear them to get my husband a job. Divination (that I didn’t do) and tracing out the sigil gave me a bad feeling on one of them. The other one I tried to evoke while I had a cold. Not good, yeah 2 car accidents later I was ready to give up goetia for good. (but I didn’t cause I just ended up being so desperate for something else, but this time I vowed not to make newbie mistakes, do divination, and work to see and hear the demons.

1 Like

The truest word.

Went ghost hunting off silver sands beach in CT with a group. Thought we were gonna get slammed with paranormal activity so I cast a protective circle with salt. We got back next morning with a full baggie of salt, but my M&Ms were gone :frowning: that was pretty dumb. In an emergency, don’t reach into a back pack without looking.

3 Likes

Performed a petition spell, and the ash of the paper got mixed in with the candle wax.

Everyone, blessing.

What happened then though? Did you have any consequences?

1 Like

nothing really happened, I may have to do the ritual over again, I hope Sargatanas forgives me.

I did the Eye of Odin successfully, and I was terrified at the same day… Just because I misinterpreted(or, interpreted so literally) the word ‘take with a grain of salt’.
Allfather really is a Swift Tricker. I think he pulled a small prank on me(but it was not that bad).

2 Likes

Thats interesting. I never heard of that. Time for research

I have strong feminine power and it tends to trigger other women in real life, so my stupid thing was being really adverse to working with spirits in that realm. Lord Lucifer himself told me to consult with “Duchess Bune” and I put it off because I didn’t want to work with a feminine spirit. Duchess Bune has been great since I got over myself and started working with Her, however. Highly recommended.

Another dumb thing was being hostile towards King Asmodeus, because I thought that His attempts to reach out to me were an imposter. It was indeed Him, so I apologized and left an offering.

1 Like

You mean to write?

I am the fool , so the list of embarrassing retarded things is massive…I turned a drug into an entity to help me leave rehab early…Did not think it would become an actual entity that would try to kill someone I care about, and almost succeeded…Advising against making the object of one’s addiction into an entity…

1 Like

Oh boy did a lot of stupid stuff.

summoned Lucifer with offering and drank it all I was sick for a few weeks!!

Summoned beelzebub despite seeing the warning of being sick from @C.Kendall and was sick for 1month I do have this issue it seems.

1 Like

It usually involves alcohol.

Letting someone into my temple where I tried to channel Ronnie Radke for them. Some people will do weird shit to you while you’re in a trance.

Grokking somebody’s ridiculous thought form to try and channel it. Shit got real lol I’ll just leave it at that.

2 Likes

Percrastinate

1 Like