What's the most retarded thing you've done in the occult

That is very much the truth of it.

2 Likes

Summon Isis with a sub-standard altar which was dirty.

I got sick for a week.

4 Likes

I know it is none of my business but go to your doctor and ask him to take some blood samples for IGF-1 before it gets out of hand. If my hunch is right, I may be saving you from awful heart and facial complications in the future.

You can never truly be one with death unless you are dead. If you analyse your own energy and the energy of the corpses you will understand.
The bleeding in the eye proves it.

I just genuinely care about your safety.

12 Likes

I must agree. Being Immortal as a soul is one thing, and I believe that many of us have gotten to a very interesting point in our sent to where we can say, safely, that we have done this.

However, if you are not still alive as a flesh-and-blood person, it’s going to be hard for us to learn from you.

@Zamiel

Go get the test done. It’s just a test, and if it comes back negative, oh well. If it comes back positive, then you caught something before it gets bad.

We try to look after each other. Even if it isn’t something that we want to hear.

I’ve been told things here on the Forum that have benefited me immensely. And I seriously really did not want to hear them.

5 Likes

I thank you very much for your concern. I do have regular doctors visits and I will bring it up. I also have a personal healer because my spirit tends to run a muck with my body if I’m not taking in enough physical energy. I do believe physical immortality is possible though and there are various ways to convert the natural decay of the body into positive energy I’ve even used it to help heal broken bones.

7 Likes

I hope everything goes well and I wish you the very best.

6 Likes

Physical immortality is impossible.

6 Likes

You ok they are not on your feet ?

Offer to help people bc I basically care then wish I didn’t

2 Likes

Finding out some of the lines in palmistry is misrepresented of fact especially for magickal pple

1 Like

I was not in the right state of mind at the time I did this, and therefore do not recommend anyone to do the same. It not only can inflict greater self harm when not done in the proper setting but seems to effect your magic from then on. I carved runes on my chest as a sacrifice to ensure the safety of the woman who would later become my wife when she had to travel and stay in a not so safe place on the other side of the country. So now I have three runes constantly involved in each working that I do moving forward, but the ritual was successful as she was pulled away from places were violence occurred shortly after she left the area. So it worked, just not the smartest way to do it.

Edit: Thurisaz, Algiz and Raidho for anyone who works with runes that are curious

7 Likes

Man, a lot. Ugh. Am facepalming repeatedly just thinking about it. These are just some of the epic failures I could recall easily:

1. Meeting Lucifer for the first time - When he came, I was already half-asleep. One of the various cryptic things he told me was, “You and I share the same breath”. Before I could stop my stupid foggy brain, in tandem with my equally stupid mouth, I said, “But I don’t use mouthwash”.

Never slapped my hand that hard on my mouth before. Lucifer and the other spirits present found it very hilarious though and never let me hear the end of it 'til this day.

2. First-ever evocation - Felt really sleepy while talking to a Goetic spirit. Slept like a baby in front of him after saying, “Huh, I think I’m tired”. No protection, no anything. Still makes me cringe TBH.

3. Chicken, coward, chicken - Read up and researched Azazel intensively. When he popped up later that night and stood at my bedroom door, the energy was so dark and heavy that I buried myself beneath the blankets and hid like the chicken noob I was, pretending he wasn’t there until I fell asleep.

4. Wrong sigils, wrong entities - Drew Focalor’s sigil for Lucifuge Rofocale. Thought I drew Botis but it was actually Berith. Called out Azazel instead of Azrael. The list goes on. Being a noob was painful. Apologized to the entities so much they had to tell me to stop apologizing already.

38 Likes

:smile: I can already see myself doing this when I’ll see a spirit for a first time lol

11 Likes

Drawing the sigil of the 63rd Spirit , owl riding a black wolf … ( not even comfortable saying the name ) offering a bit of my blood on the sigil to connect with him not fully grasping that he’s an entity that may try to KILL the magician… Got high the next two days and somehow still not too sure but I felt him take possession … Got scared and lost so much control that I almost lost my job and even my mind but I Burned the sigil. Yeah never again doing that

Some friends of friends were all freaked out, talking about a spirit they’d been talking to with a Ouija board & how they weren’t going to contact her again, cause it was too scary. So my dumb ass is like, “I can’t wait to contact her!” Yep, ended up getting possessed.

14 Likes

Throwing all my magickal equipment to the trash when my familiar cat died. Alloces told me to calm down but I didn’t listen.

3 Likes

Hahaha! I wish you luck about which spirit it would be though. Hopefully it’s as chill as Azazel, who just let me panic to myself under the blankets, along with a, “Uh… okay then, kid” stare lololol.

5 Likes

Not the most retarded but most recent, I accidentally manifested the noro virus at my job. I just wanted to get a few colleagues because they’re smallminded bitter cunts and they did get sick but I also put patients at risk and that’s not at all what I wanted. I wasn’t really specific with the desired outcome.

5 Likes

Summoning a random entity and letting it live in my closet so I can keep my room “cool and paranormal-y”. Do you know how many spirits were freaking out about the guy being in there? I moved out from that apartment and he’s still there I’m pretty sure. He’s someone else’s problem now lmao. Cleansing? Banishing? Don’t know them.

6 Likes

Man! You just cheered me up

1 Like