What's the most retarded thing you've done in the occult

Nothing is truly retarded except thinking that something is. However, baneful magic followed by compelling/manipulating seeming others is the path I would least recommend. The reason is that these approaches tend to get us steeped in the illusion of separation which is the chief cause of all our hassles. However, all experiences exist and it is up to the individual to decide the best approach.

6 Likes

This short story happened 3 years ago, when I was RHP. Years before stumbling upon MWF and the LHP.

Has anyone heard of angelic magick, specifically geared to working only with angels. Well, that was my main focus in the beginning. It was very neutral form most RHP workings, so felt it would be effective and useful.

Well, after working with it for a few months, the first months ever practicing magick in my life; I had an emotional episode. Just filled with anger and confusion. In a box filled with all my tools, looked at it, got overcome with rage and kicked it as hard as I could. Kicked it so hard that it put a hole in the box and actually broke a few crystals in half! A few months later while I was riding my bike very fast and stupidly on the high, I wasn’t paying attention, slightly moved the handle bars the wrong way and crashed. That resulted in my right knee being mangled by a storm drain. It took about an ounce of my knee and had to get 18 stitches. Had to sit on my ass for three months; not fun, but was grateful it wasn’t worse!

Moral of the story, don’t disrespect the powers to be; despite the wrappings others portray them in. They/it will make you learn the hard way. I laugh now with admiration for that experience for I will always remember not to allow those feelings to dictate my actions, to always be cautious and respectful.

6 Likes

My idioticness. Do spell and directly second guess for two weeks switching between “oh it worked and shit i made this mistake”.
Another is doing a rhp pentagram banishing cause i just saw ea vid showing it. After declaration of lhp. Thrm same night thinking i did it all perfectly i get my sketch of King Paimon sigil some candles a circle of candles :astonished: and called him and ignored any sign i got. Then anoth dumb thing was also with King Paimon a moni altar spot with petition and realising that I didn’t know him nor did I do it right i got annoyed that he ignored me and found out I was rude and obnoxious with him until I made nicer offerings with the attitude of gratitude and peace making rather than like mum & child :" ill buy you a chocolate if you do this"… with that kind of attitude. … um

3 Likes

Ooooh my goodness, same!!! lol It’s nice to know a lot of use learned in similar ways, thank you sharing this!

2 Likes

One day a much younger me pushed a massive amount of energy into some clouds. Six tornados touch down several hours later and decimated half the county.

15 Likes

One word: semen

6 Likes

@anon496642 come on telll

2 Likes

I will do no such thing, but it’s retarded levels are unmatched. It involves servitors cloning themselves.

10 Likes

Having a laugh. … ok

3 Likes

I was a good little rhp girl at the time I allowed a well known exorcist to come stay with me. That should be enough. However there’s more. He annoyed me with his douche bag behaviour. So I started slurping and sucking in air, looked at him sideways a bit and narrowed my eyes and smiled, slightly baring my teeth. He froze. He thought I was possessed. He completely panicked and grabbed my arms as if to restrain me. It took all my strength to avoid bursting into shrieks of laughter. Instead I broke free and walked out the door. When I returned I kicked him out. I began to wonder whether the rhp was for me and well I found BALG and the rest is history.

8 Likes

When I was getting into the occult 6 months back, I made of mistake of changing the spirit being evoked to another one (whilst mid ritual). Thereafter, I may not have given liscence to leave. I think I was lucky that they were both spirits of the air, not demons.

I’m sorry guys!

3 Likes

I guess so, It seems like they are very large batteries.

3 Likes

Retarded? Typical 13 year old me evoked a demon (who I can’t even remember the name of) and it was my first successful evoking, felt a huge gust of energy blow into my face so I freaked out and kept my eyes closed the entire time- Yeah don’t do that. I was hiding from seeing anything and said demon was pissed I was so scared and disrespectful.

I don’t really have anything else, other than the one time I was so SURE I could beat Paimon at connect 4 and well… i lost. We’ve yet to have a rematch. Belial also got a good laugh when i told him I could totally walk backwards and open my fridge door without looking- only to hit myself in the head with it.

13 Likes

I tried to talk down to lady Astaroth, I’ll let you guess how that worked out.

I wound up doing a full-on apology ritual. Complete with a rose, and lemons.

5 Likes

Becuase someone fucked (not literally) my dog and out of rageful anger i got a red candle and begun sending andromalious and asmodeus to curse them…in front of my parents.

9 Likes

We would be gods at instant if we could change the way we think.I was a muslim too, when I saw here first I thought lmao look at these insane people, then I asked myself what if a part of these are true, and now here I am, one of the most stubborn practitioners of magick :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Invoking Lilith while having pretty much zero research done on her when I was in college. As you can imagine that the sexual energy while being in a room alone was more than a little frustrating on my end lol

1 Like

I was Hardcore into Christianity. I was basically a poster boy for Christ. Even my pastor one-time told me that God had a special mission for me. I’m writing about it in my Memoir, but basically, my pastor told me that God has a special mission for me.

Now, I’m practicing black magick, working with necromancy, and I’m looking into voodoo.

13 Likes

Yes they have why do you ask? Also at this point shields aren’t necessary I am one with death now I can’t even get sick unless I push my magick to far and have even taken on some physical aspects of a corpse.

2 Likes

Being one with death is pretty interesting isn’t it?

To quote Dante Abiel

I used to be scared of the dark. I conquered the dark.
I used to be scared of the devil, I learned his secrets.
I used to be scared of the Dead, But now, ultimately, I’m scared of myself.

12 Likes