What's the difference between the "left"path and the "right" path?

I like trees :grinning: :deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Me too. :japanese_ogre:

5 Likes

Those look like a mushroom tree

Or maybe

3 Likes

I can only re emphasise what Sublimis has stated concerning this. Familiarity with the Tree of Life is essential before any Qliphothic work is done. Some schools offer a four year path working of the Tree of Life where a month is spent path working each particular path and sphere. Not for the impatient but the quality of education and experience you get far surpasses anything you’ll find online.

2 Likes

That sounds pretty interesting, actually. Got a name or a link to share of the school(s)?

This one is rhp but as far as qabalistic training goes, they are pretty much unsurpassed and have (thankfully) gone beyond Dion Fortune’s Christocentric Fraternity of the Inner Light.

https://www.servantsofthelight.org

1 Like

Though, again, a word of caution here. The current director of studies (Dolores Ashcroft - Nowicki) is passing on the mantle to her successor: Dr Steve Critchley; so the school is in a time of uncertainty and it is not known which direction the school will take.

Cool, thanks for the rec! It’d be awesome to see EA/Asenath Mason release a LHP-style pathworking course with the Sephiroth & Qliphoth, but in the meantime I’ll take what I can get. :grin:

1 Like

As an aside; it’s interesting to speculate as to whether our current Demiurge began life as just such an adept in a parralel / prior universe, which would make the Big Bang the very moment of its final initiation into the eleventh sphere. It’s also interesting to speculale as to the nature of this eleventh sphere, which might not be spherical (at least as we conceive it) instead taking on the topography of an Eienstein - Rosen Bridge (wormhole) with the black hole being opened up in the prior / parallel universe and the corresponding white hole being the Big Bang singularity in ours.

2 Likes

I’ve always thought RHP meant a focus on healing, barriers etc., while LHP was more focused on curses and similar stuff.

1 Like

In regards to this yall may find this interesting :alien:

https://thedevilsthornapple.wordpress.com/author/thedevilsthornapple/page/3/

1 Like

Hah, I can dig it. :+1:

@Dinmiatus, that’s a depiction of the Vaults of Zin accessed through Thaumiel, right? Wish there was more information out there on the Trans-Qliphothic Labyrinth… VK Jehannum talks a little about it in his videos but doesn’t go into too much detail.

Edit: ah, I had come across the picture before but hadn’t seen the actual blog articles with the picture. Exxxcellent. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Middle is totally me

Those things don’t exist from what I’ve learned.
The Electric Universe theory makes more sense and matches what we see in Physics, Parapsychology, brain waves / consciousness and in my hypothesis magic.

Remember “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” - Nikola Tesla

Watch these for a new interesting perspective in cosmology and how the universe works, or when your bored.
It explains everything.
Follow the rabbit…
:rabbit2:
For Big Bang:

For Black Holes:

For Dark Matter:

What’s really at the center of our Galaxy:

1 Like

Follow the link it has more info :laughing:

https://thedevilsthornapple.wordpress.com/2018/02/10/the-vaults-of-zin-and-the-correlation-between-the-qliphoth-and-the-forbidden-tree/?relatedposts_hit=1&relatedposts_origin=3&relatedposts_position=0

Excerpt from the link

"The vaults of zin, and the correlation between the qliphoth and the forbidden tree.
The vaults of zin for most is merely a legend. An obscure labyrinth beneath the qliphoth. rarely spoken of, or even elaborated upon. Some say they have been, others have never heard of such a thing. A system of tunnels, that can be accessed through the tunnels of set, so intricate and complex, you will be lost within the maze without a guiding spirit. There are specific spheres and pathways that will take you to the forbidden tree, thaumiel is most logical, as well as the most dangerous entrance to the system. Thaumiel my most recent obsession, I refer to it as the god sphere. The qliphotic equivalent to the god-head, and through thaumiel you can experience the qliphotic tree from a God’s point of view. "

I am not currently trying to explore this but i follow the stuff on it cause it interests me. Working on understanding the current map i am working with has me busy enough:laughing:

Map below :point_down:

2300c6490bb2947132d66a905aff742ad62e8fa2_1_343x500

2 Likes

I think we talked about this before, you and I. Some interesting perspectives here.

1 Like

Heh, yeah, I edited my post after I saw the articles in addition to the picture. Interesting stuff for sure. :+1:

I defined how they are often used and how I personally use them here:

2 Likes

Interesting

They haven’t been observed yet; but are well established predicitions of general relativity. That they haven’t been observed yet (with current technology) doesn’t neccessarily indicate non-existence. Many theoretical predicitons of cutting edge physics haven’t been observed yet; from the strings / branes of string / M theory to the heavy partner particles of supersymmetry; but that does’nt mean that they won’t be observable in the future as technology evolves.

But thanks for the videos! Am always open to falsification as any good scientist should be!

3 Likes