Whats next?!

Good day! Just want to share and any advice from you guys. Im working with my Godself for a long time. Since im not able to hear or see him, i just ask him. I ask him that can he initiate me that we become one on my body and teach me the ancient ways (magic) i ask him he can do it while im sleeping. Then after that night when im sleeping. I saw a Green snake. This snake attacked me and bite me in my neck. I was get shocked. Some says that my Godself is already initiate me that it was a transition phase But i really want to know if that guy says the truth. And i need an advice of what to do next.

Hope you guys can advice me thanks!

i remember reading that green snakes in dreams represents new life, or more so something positive. But, when i was reading your thread i kept thinking of the throat chakra. Maybe you are asked to work on that.

1 Like

Thankyou so much for your comment. Really appreciate it. Anything else?

1 Like

You might like to post a request in our volunteer thread for sensing godselves and the like:

1 Like

Thanks this is helpful as well. But upon checking its already closed

Well just my outside point of view, but are you familar with the idea of the draconian gods?

1 Like

Yes. May i know why did u ask brother?

It’s just my curiosity regarding the color green and the serpent witnessed within you.