Power Sensing continued

Hell no lol
I was (and still am) gonna bang RE3

1 Like

Wait, did snapping Ben’s Mom’s spine in half kill her on the astral plane? :exploding_head:

o.O

2 Likes

Good Luck @anon9236988

2 Likes

Uh,no, I’m hiding behind sexy sammy. (Samael.)

2 Likes

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

…fucker :joy:

1 Like

Speaking of fucker… that’s what I’m gonna be soon. Stares at Samael :eyes:

1 Like

evilly laughs while slowly leaving the thread

I’ll be back

2 Likes

lol he probably saw my dick on astral and sucked it dry rofl

1 Like

So will I @anon9236988

@Epsilon_The_Imperial
Thats right. She gonna need it :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Lol a spirit just said

“Shootyoshot2018”
Roflmgdao

@Micah I keep sensing that Samael wants to say “Fucker.” Basically, he says hi. :slightly_smiling_face::joy:

I dunno, he may be joking? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Im waving hi too :joy:
Maybe we should sip tea and talk about our lives :thinking:

1 Like

Fuck’er

Fuck her

BOOM! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

One day all of hell will descend on @anon9236988 and give her the dicking she craves :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

All of hell will #ShootTheirShot2018 on RE3

2 Likes

“Power Sensing” thread seems to have turned into “stuff about snapping spines and general fuckery that is confusing some people” thread, there are many chat/bullshit threads on the forum now and things that began as working threads (swapping power sensing) seem to also go that way a bit fast.

I’m going to close it, if people want to fuck about there’s That Moment When, and 2 threads in the Lounge for that.

Otherwise the whole forum just fills up with rapidfire bullshit, and people are uncertain where lines are drawn on derailment and even if something is a threat, even if the people taking part know or intend otherwise.

1 Like